car charger

Guest bigwall1

Guest bigwall1

hi,i would like to thank all who replied and helped me with my sf,now running pauls froyo 3 no worries..

thinking about battery life and a car charger,i have an ipod car charger which has a usb socket bbut it says 5-12 volts i imagine,and the wall version with the usb socket...they share the same lead...says 5-30...?

the charger with the sf says 5v usual usb i think..so does that mean the ipod chargers are uato sensing which how many volts are needed,obviously i dont want to fry my phone..but a car charger sounds very usefull seeing as i can be away from power for days sometimes...

cheers cliff

Guest dragon2611

One of those Car > USB adaptors work fine...

Infact mine seems to work better than my car charger which I have a feeling doesn't kick out enough current.

Guest Matty-p
One of those Car > USB adaptors work fine...

+1 and a usb to micro usb

thinking of chuckign a site together for blade with a accesories section(aswell as loads of outher sections) with links to tried and tested (by me ) stuff to charge from a plug (uk) from a europe and america plug, stuff to charge it from pc, and stuff to charge it from a car. and links to cases ive tested and work ect . would anybody find that useful ??? as a point of referance

Guest dragon2611

thinking of chuckign a site together for blade with a accesories section(aswell as loads of outher sections) with links to tried and tested (by me ) stuff to charge from a plug (uk) from a europe and america plug, stuff to charge it from pc, and stuff to charge it from a car. and links to cases ive tested and work ect . would anybody find that useful ??? as a point of referance

Didn't someone also find a car dock that held it quite well?

Stuff like that would probably be quite handy to have.

Guest bigwall1
Didn't someone also find a car dock that held it quite well?

Stuff like that would probably be quite handy to have.

sound like that might be usefull,as i am looking for a car holder aswell but would rather have one with the feet that stops the phone falling off when you hit a bump and possibly one that had grooves in the foam to keep the phone more secure.

i did find a car charger which has multiple plugs including micro usb from asda for £4 reduced from £7 they might have them in all asda stores at the mo...it works fine...

if only i could get one of those little stickers for the orange logo that used to be available on ebay..and one of those neoprene pouches which are no longer available on ebay either...looks like i missed the boat on some of the sf goodies..:-(

Guest bigwall1
sound like that might be usefull,as i am looking for a car holder aswell but would rather have one with the feet that stops the phone falling off when you hit a bump and possibly one that had grooves in the foam to keep the phone more secure.

i did find a car charger which has multiple plugs including micro usb from asda for £4 reduced from £7 they might have them in all asda stores at the mo...it works fine...

if only i could get one of those little stickers for the orange logo that used to be available on ebay..and one of those neoprene pouches which are no longer available on ebay either...looks like i missed the boat on some of the sf goodies..:-(

thinking about it a longer usb to micro usb would be handy too,the one that comes with the charger is super short...!

cliff

That would be really helpful - thanks...