[ROM] [froyo] Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 [2011-01-24] [OLED+TFT]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest liamdunn
can i use UOT kitchen with this rom ?

i definitively prefer black bar :(

SNAP! i have quite a dark theme on my phone and the white bar just spoils it, next im hoping someone works out how to put the sms screen back to stock as i dont like the froyo one, white background and no little green bar its not nice.

tho i wish someone would help me out with the "fix permissions" issue of the contact picture in sms messages being greyed out, simple terminal fix i guess but i just dont know what it is id have to put into terminal

Guest markusj
kallt_kaffe...

No one has asked THE most important question...

Japanese Jellyfish

Finnish Fillyjonk

Hungarian Hedgehog

Chinese Chihuahua?

Chinese Crab?

Have you starting thinking yet?

Based on TBBT s04e07, I and Dr. Sheldon Cooper vote for Chinese Capybara! :(

Is there anyway to get 5Mpix camera working with this?

I think it has been answered many times before. The answer is: no, until ZTE releases new kernel source code or somebody makes japanese kernel run on our devices.

Guest deanhiggins2
SNAP! i have quite a dark theme on my phone and the white bar just spoils it, next im hoping someone works out how to put the sms screen back to stock as i dont like the froyo one, white background and no little green bar its not nice.

tho i wish someone would help me out with the "fix permissions" issue of the contact picture in sms messages being greyed out, simple terminal fix i guess but i just dont know what it is id have to put into terminal

me to help

Guest chozabu

I had pauls froyo alpha3 before this - Just installed without wiping, and it seems to be working fine so far! Now I just need to re-gingerbread theme it, and replace bootscreen :(

Guest Phoenix Silver
I had pauls froyo alpha3 before this - Just installed without wiping, and it seems to be working fine so far! Now I just need to re-gingerbread theme it, and replace bootscreen ;)

bootscreen is simple to make just replace /system/media/bootanimation.zip

jellyfish is terribly ugly :(

Guest hecatae
To pc using pdanet, if CKPD-daemon is removed theres no option to tether in the bluetooth connection with windows. If I manually add the CKPD-daemon file to the phone and then resync the bluetooth connection, the option to tether is there.

have you tried Wireless Tether on the market, does the same job over wifi or bluetooth

http://www.appbrain.com/app/wireless-tethe.../android.tether

another link here

http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-teth...mp;can=2&q=

Edited by hecatae

Guest Sebastian404
hummm dial codes don't work (*983*0#)

and YES chipertest is installed

I noticed that, I was going to ask arr too where he found them, they may of changed in 2.2

Guest Frankish

Using this rom for a day now. No issues no screen freezes. I will be making a few mods myself. Updating my themes tonight, added legacy a2sd, fixed vold to only mount fat32 So no SD corruption using old a2sd, menu to unlock is on the to do list and probably add reboot and recovery options to power menu.

Guest fluxcapacitor

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for working on this rom!

Had it installed for just over a day now and it is by far the fastest/smoothest rom i have used!

Guest Bluedriver
can i use UOT kitchen with this rom ?

i definitively prefer black bar ;)

i have installed the gingerbread theme and works beautifully, with the black bar and the green icons :(

Guest Phoenix Silver
i have installed the gingerbread theme and works beautifully, with the black bar and the green icons :(

can i have a link of the theme you used ?

Guest Frankish

Hmm someone already tried and i think they had problems with market and stuff afterwards. I'm about to start porting them all over so someone quickly check :(

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
Hmm someone already tried and i think they had problems with market and stuff afterwards. I'm about to start porting them all over so someone quickly check ;)

Well, i'll try. If it breaks...you owe my a new SF :(

Lemme do a backup first...it'll take a couplea moments

Guest Frankish

Ok, shouldn't break much if as theme doesn't work you just need to flash back originals. I recommend waiting for a port though even if they do work. They may be older versions framework-res.apk and services.jar. No idea what these small files could include in the way of fixes.