[WIP] MIUI Porting

Guest fonix232

Guest Matty-p
c'mon you got us all waitng :unsure:

Sorry guys didn't mean to keep you all waiting just wasn't at my computer had outher things to do. Catch is. Just that I didn't do it the conventional way istead of modifying a miuo rom to within a inch or it's life to get it to work I did it the outher way round and modified a rom I made for the blade with everything working ie perfect FM radio and all the outher stuff then modified that to within to turn it into miui . So while everything on it works. it doesn't have a couple of miui things. so on top of a fully workin and fast 2.2 miui wise it has fully working

MIUI BROWSER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER WIDGET

MIUI ANALOGE CLOCK WIDGET

MIUI DIGITAL CLOCK/WEATHER/SYSTEM INFO WIDGET

MIUI HOME SCREEN - MIUI DOCK,MIUI ICONS FOR ALL THE PROGRAMS, MIUI WALLPAPERS ECT

Edited by Matty-p

Guest serrias
Sorry guys didn't mean to keep you all waiting just wasn't at my computer had outher things to do. Catch is. Just that I didn't do it the conventional way istead of modifying a miuo rom to within a inch or it's life to get it to work I did it the outher way round and modified a rom I made for the blade with everything working ie perfect FM radio and all the outher stuff then modified that to within to turn it into miui . So while everything on it works it doesn't have

So is it just a skin, Not real MIUI?? :unsure:

so does that mean its an genuine MIUI rom or is it like a clone (transformation) of an older rom with a few graphical additions to make it 'look' like the real thing

Guest Matty-p
So is it just a skin, Not real MIUI?? :unsure:

It is a fully working 2.2 with a miui skin ie miui home screen miui icons miui dock ect. and has the outher miui stuff hacked onto it including:

MIUI BROWSER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER WIDGET

MIUI HOME SCREEN - MIUI DOCK,MIUI ICONS FOR ALL THE PROGRAMS, MIUI WALLPAPERS ECT

but all on a fully working no bugs 2.2 supertfast rom on the blade

Edited by Matty-p

Guest Matty-p
so does that mean its an genuine MIUI rom or is it like a clone (transformation) of an older rom with a few graphical additions to make it 'look' like the real thing

transformation of a new rom with the miui stuff

Guest serrias
It is a fully working 2.2 with a miui skin ie miui home screen miui icons miui dock ect. and has the outher miui stuff hacked onto it including:

MIUI BROWSER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER WIDGET

That sounds great, By browser do you mean file browser?

Also would it be possible to do the MIUI apps like The SMS system/Contacts app/Dialer, IMO they look brilliant.

And also possibly the MIUI notification bar with the options to turn on/off wifi/data etc..

Rob

edit: So this will have the stock android style menus aswell instead of the iphone ish miui ones??

Edited by serrias

Guest Matty-p
That sounds great, By browser do you mean file browser?

Also would it be possible to do the MIUI apps like The SMS system/Contacts app/Dialer, IMO they look brilliant.

And also possibly the MIUI notification bar with the options to turn on/off wifi/data etc..

Rob

The internet browser and posibally yes

MIUI BROWSER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER WIDGET

Sounds awesome! Can you please share it? ;D

Guest Matty-p
any chance of releasing it today :unsure: ?

its ready to go but both my internet conections are down im on 3g atm posting this on my phone when one of my lines are back up then yes of course

Guest rayraven

MIUI BROWSER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER

MIUI MUSIC PLAYER WIDGET

Oh well, something's better than nothing, but you kinda made us feel that an MIUI port was ready :unsure:

Still, an MIUI skin would be cool, and yeah, the lockscreen would be great, if you can port than as well.

Thanks.

Oh well, something's better than nothing, but you kinda made us feel that an MIUI port was ready :unsure:

Still, an MIUI skin would be cool, and yeah, the lockscreen would be great, if you can port than as well.

Thanks.

Yeh for the time being , this would be nice.

Guest Matty-p
your internet back on? we all waiting! :unsure:

no but have teathered phone to comp. still no way to upl a rom but how about a UPDATE ZIP and guide how to make it as miui for any 2.2 rom not just mine (no framework res in the updatezip cos of this so not as good as would be with rom) also no miui wallpapers in the update zip either cos of bandwith/time issues but a quick google will find em dose any 1 want it or do you want to wait a couple of days for the rom ?????

Guest Russell Crawford

Can you upload the update zip? Its better than nothing for now, we can wait a few days for the full rom but for now the update zip would be great :unsure: