[WIP] MIUI Porting

Guest fonix232

Guest fonix232
Would it help at all if you were to replace the libsurfaceflinger.so with one from another rom?

I already did, that's why that message shown up (bcos the original MIUI N1 surfaceflinger does not match the rebuilt CM6.1-Blade one).

Guest muluman

Tbh i didnt really know what i was doing. I replaced a recovery file in the bin folder, the meta-inf folder and added a recovery folder from another rom. I have no idea what i was doing i just remember that when i tried installing the rom with clockworkmod it said updating lol

Guest Russell Crawford

I think the error lies in the CERT.SF file

Signature-Version: 1.0

Created-By: 1.0 (Android SignApk)

SHA1-Digest-Manifest: c3FSJvFsu4KAhu5xICTUHe+mwmg=

Name: system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so

SHA1-Digest: [b]BOO1TOP3/4wXLuyqErNdBlob9w4=[/b]

The digest is wrong and that is causing the wrong digest error... but I have no idea of how we can fix it

Edited by Russell Crawford

Guest muluman
try the one DIRECTLY attached to my post above NOT the one in the zip

I'll try when i get the oppourtunity, dont wanna wipe phone sorry

The digest is wrong and that is causing the wrong digest error... but I have no idea of how we can fix it

I think that means that it has been signed incorrectly, resigning may help? If it weren't for google :P

Guest fonix232

As I said, problem is that I've changed the libsurfaceflinger... To work on our screen.

BUT, I did not resign it (using CWM with disabled verification). That's that digest error...

Guest muluman
As I said, problem is that I've changed the libsurfaceflinger... To work on our screen.

BUT, I did not resign it (using CWM with disabled verification). That's that digest error...

So what would you suggest? If we resign the whole zip would that help?

Guest Russell Crawford
So what would you suggest? If we resign the whole zip would that help?

I have tried resigining the whole zip but it still doesnt install, the progress bar gets about half way and then verification fails, if verification is disabled in recovery then we get error 0

Guest muluman
I have tried resigining the whole zip but it still doesnt install, the progress bar gets about half way and then verification fails, if verification is disabled in recovery then we get error 0

Oh :P

Guest Russell Crawford

I am currently trying to replace some of the files from the original bundle for the nexus one with some success, I'm getting a lot of missing files and wrong digests but I'm replacing those files so eventually it should install

Guest Russell Crawford
I am currently trying to replace some of the files from the original bundle for the nexus one with some success, I'm getting a lot of missing files and wrong digests but I'm replacing those files so eventually it should install

Didn't work, the only way this could possibly work is by pushing each individual file by adb... thats the only way I can think we can bypass the verification

Guest Matty-p
Didn't work, the only way this could possibly work is by pushing each individual file by adb... thats the only way I can think we can bypass the verification

could you not include surfaceflinger (or include te N1 one) then push it via adp later after the rom is on the well rom :P

Guest x.balli.x

tried mkyaff2image using cygwin but doesnt seem to work, it is packing the img properly but when i unyaff it it gives an error....anyone using linux can give it a go ?

Guest Matty-p
Sorry to sound like a noob but how do I flash it with fastboot?

need .img files then just fastboot flash system stystem.img

And the same for boot ecept for flash 'boot' ect

Guest Russell Crawford
need .img files then just fastboot flash system stystem.img

And the same for boot ecept for flash 'boot' ect

And how do I make the system.img file?

Guest Russell Crawford

IT INSTALLED!!! I took the stock BladeBundle.zip and changed the kernel to fonix's then resigned the zip in the htc kitchen... it installed but it won't boot

Guest Matty-p
IT INSTALLED!!! I took the stock BladeBundle.zip and changed the kernel to fonix's then resigned the zip in the htc kitchen... it installed but it won't boot

install fonix's newest zip with my kernal and try again

Guest Russell Crawford
install fonix's newest zip with my kernal and try again

I'm using fonix's newest zip (the one on page 8) and the kernel directly attached to your post

Guest muluman
The stock kernel gets stuck at the green android guy and the kernel attached to your post makes the phone reboot into recovery

Has the boot image been flashed too, and phone wiped?