[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest martinkenney

Have installed the Generationx Theme, Love it.

Not sure if this is the theme or the rom but when i make a call and the screen blanks it minimises the dialer to the top bar, when you then take the phone away from your ear and the screen comes back on you have to pull down the bar to get the dialer back.

This happens on both Pauls R11 and Jelly9.

If you give it a reboot it is ok, a while later it will do the same.......

Edited by martinkenney

Guest Frankish
Have installed the Generationx Theme, Love it.

Not sure if this is the theme or the rom but when i make a call and the screen blanks it minimises the dialer to the top bar, when you then take the phone away from your ear and the screen comes back on you have to pull down the bar to get the dialer back.

This happens on both Pauls R11 and Jelly9.

If you give it a reboot it is ok, a while later it will do the same.......

That's very strange i have this on neither rom?

Guest martinkenney
That's very strange i have this on neither rom?

flased without Generationx ran a few hours and it has done the same again, So it appears not to be the theme but it is strange.

Guest giannisj5

I downloaded Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod for JJ RLS7 (I downloaded when this topic was for JJ RLS7) and when i open the Blade, gmail, calendar, camera and all google applications don't work... please help me... (Sorry about my english. It is not so good)

Edited by giannisj5

Guest Pelemane
I downloaded Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod for JJ RLS7 (I downloaded when this topic was for JJ RLS7) and when i open the Blade, gmail, calendar, camera and all google applications don't work... please help me... (Sorry about my english. It is not so good)

Wipe and install JJ RLS9 and Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod for JJ RLS9 :lol:

In the 0x90 thread you wrote that you will make a theme version for the 0x90 mod when it is updated to JJ9.

Did you already make it? Would love to have a gingerbread theme for JJ9 with 0x90 but I guess without your update not every change will work.

Guest Frankish
In the 0x90 thread you wrote that you will make a theme version for the 0x90 mod when it is updated to JJ9.

Did you already make it? Would love to have a gingerbread theme for JJ9 with 0x90 but I guess without your update not every change will work.

Turns out the mods i made to his services.jar cause bootloops. Only way for now is to remove my services.jar from the theme .zip file. Then flash theme and flash his mod. For now you will lose notification background transparency and you will need to manually set clock colour using his 0x90 app. Not too much hassle if you really want a theme and his mod together.

Only real loss is transparency and i've asked him to include it as an option is his app.

EDIT:

Gingerbread theme - 238 downloads.

GenerationX theme - 139 downloads.

Edited by Frankish

Guest thedandyp

Sorry to be a pain, but will any of these themes work with 2.1? I'm still using sebastians de-oranged 2.1 and it does everything I need, however I would like to change the look of it a little...

Guest Frankish
Sorry to be a pain, but will any of these themes work with 2.1? I'm still using sebastians de-oranged 2.1 and it does everything I need, however I would like to change the look of it a little...

No. I don't plan to port them to any 2.1 roms either. It doesn't make sense now that the 2.2 roms are so stable. Maybe try a Nandroid backup and test out a 2.2 rom?

rem1x also did a few themes for 2.1 roms but not as many as this. Have a look it's in this forum section. Framework factory thread.

Guest IronDoc
Turns out the mods i made to his services.jar cause bootloops. Only way for now is to remove my services.jar from the theme .zip file. Then flash theme and flash his mod. For now you will lose notification background transparency and you will need to manually set clock colour using his 0x90 app. Not too much hassle if you really want a theme and his mod together.

Only real loss is transparency and i've asked him to include it as an option is his app.

I don't know if you know this nor if it actually matters, but I think he said his stuff was unsigned. So that might be the problem.

As you said, no real loss anyway.

Guest Frankish

That's not the problem. There is only 1 apk in his mod and it's not a core system file. .jar's do not need to be signed.

All theme .zip's updated to support the newer 3.x.x.x Clockworkmod Recoveries. Tested myself. The Orange colour of the recovery is very nice!

EDIT:

Gingerbread theme - 238 downloads.

GenerationX theme - 139 downloads.

thanks I'll do it this way :lol:

Guest superman_blaze

hey im really new to android and smart phones in general, and rather than start a thread i might be better in here

i saw some of the home screens and themes and noticed some people had the notification bar as a different colour. is this easy to do or am i just missing the setting completely

thanks, sorry if im going about this all wrong

Guest lordofangels

All theme .zip's updated to support the newer 3.x.x.x Clockworkmod Recoveries. Tested myself. The Orange colour of the recovery is very nice!

wow, quick work, great news...

the orange colour is a nice change :lol:

Guest giannisj5
Wipe and install JJ RLS9 and Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod for JJ RLS9 :lol:

I did it, but still the same... perhaps the problem is that i have too many applications (80)

Guest Frankish

wow, quick work, great news...

the orange colour is a nice change :lol:

It really is nice. I hope you have flashed themes successfully? It works for me. I never had to work with that sort of script before.

Guest IronDoc
I did it, but still the same... perhaps the problem is that i have too many applications (80)

Would never cause anything like apps not working. You'd get a notification if you ran out of space.

I'm encountering a problem while installing these themes. In recovery everything seems to work out fine but after reboot from recovery, with (as I thought it would be) installed theme nothing changes, the theme stays same from before the install. Tried Gingerbread, Gingerbread with circle battery and generation X. I am using JJ RLS9 with RA-Recovery 2.2.1.

Guest Frankish
Desire Slate Theme link not working - can someone re-up?

Working for me...?

I'm encountering a problem while installing these themes. In recovery everything seems to work out fine but after reboot from recovery, with (as I thought it would be) installed theme nothing changes, the theme stays same from before the install. Tried Gingerbread, Gingerbread with circle battery and generation X. I am using JJ RLS9 with RA-Recovery 2.2.1.

Hmm maybe Amon Ra recovery doesn't like my update script? Works fine on all versions of clockwork. There are no errors or anything? You have disabled signature verification before flash?

what kind of wallpaper application do you use? I even couldn't find the wallpaper as nice as yours..

I just have some lying around from desktop wallpapers that i resize.

Guest Skywrit3r
Hmm maybe Amon Ra recovery doesn't like my update script? Works fine on all versions of clockwork. There are no errors or anything? You have disabled signature verification before flash?

I also have Amon RA and can't seem to be able to install themes. I had no problems with RLS7 and Clockwork

Installation completes but no theme is applied. No errors is shown after installation

Your mod is ready...

Install from SD complete.

I've tried both gingerbread thin circle mods

Guest Frankish
I also have Amon RA and can't seem to be able to install themes. I had no problems with RLS7 and Clockwork

Installation completes but no theme is applied. No errors is shown after installation

Your mod is ready...

Install from SD complete.

I've tried both gingerbread thin circle mods

Hmm i guess for now they only work with clockwork...in future i may have to include both update-script and updater-script/update-binary combo. Maybe that would solve the problem. Please use clockwork for now and i will look into making them double compatible...

If you're really desperate i still have the old files online with old update zips...

http://www.mediafire.com/?s9v5ct0vz5nu2