[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Got mine on too, sorry for the lack of updates but dinner called!

Pulled battery, tried to boot again...no go.

Reverted to backup, installed zip and a quick boot to gingerbread!

Oh god I spent most of yesterday and quite a bit of time today trying to get a 'desire' theme on Seb's 2.2. Lost count of the UOT kitchen failures and bootloops I've had but finally things seem to be nearly there, looking forward to compare your version and see if I've missed anything, looks like I've a icon or something still to track down here......

post-780420-1293658562_thumb.png

Guest Blues003

Works WONDERFULLY here, on the Jellyfish ROM. My phone is a Portuguese Optimus San Francisco (3,2MP + TFT). The phone loaded within 2 minutes, and it was soon fluid and fast. Great job!

Guest Frankish
@Frankish,

Menus are still white, gingerbread has em black, other than that everythings perfect.

Great work.

I had complaints in the last thread about that so i reverted to white. If it's black apps such as Root Explorer and a fair few others have white backgrounds still with white text.

It's all about the usability!

Guest Xenon0816

thanks mate! Great work.

Works very well on JapJelly... Would just be nice to have the circle battery back, as I find the gingerbread battery indicator a bit too small...

Guest Phoenix Silver
Why which circle battery mod? If you mean one of the ones i did in my thread for Pauls alpha rom then i MAY sort it for you if i get chance.

me too i prefer a circle battery mod :(

Guest Frankish

Anybody can take battery images from another framework and then add them to the themes framework-res.apk. However if you have any requests i will try and sort it for you.

Guest AlphaVision
I had complaints in the last thread about that so i reverted to white. If it's black apps such as Root Explorer and a fair few others have white backgrounds still with white text.

It's all about the usability!

Have you tried grey text? It may work good on both black and white backgrounds?

Guest AlphaVision

Frankish - great theme! Just flashed it on Jelly R2 and works great! I thought your themes had the desire checkboxes! Good that this doesn't. Keep it as stock as possible :(

Thanks!

Edited by AlphaVision

Guest StevenHarperUK

Your flying through them now Frankish

Making me almost take the plunge and get a new 2.2 rom on...

It's always a big step to wipe and get it all back how I like it......

Still great work

Guest StevenHarperUK
Go for it ;) I flash new roms so much i'm super quick at setting up. I flashed my Desire up to 2 times a day at one point lol.

I have 3 kids mate, and if my son see's my phone I have to do his too :(