[THEMES]For FLB G2 r7 *All Themes Available!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

I've done what you posted and it's fixed the first menu that's great. But for some reason my second screen the extended menu list thing is still having obvious white lines :@

I've attached my current test one. I've checked the images AGAIN. ;)

Can you take a look and see if i've missed something obvious again? Thanks.

EDIT:

Sack that off for a laugh. I somehow removed the .menu part then re added the fucker at some point! Just done it, has to replace the images relating to dividers as mine seem to be messed up. Took the 10 divider images from another theme and added your fixes to styles.xml and they are all fixed now. B-E-A-UTIFUL!

All versions with fixes coming soon. :)

Edited by Frankish

I've done what you posted and it's fixed the first menu that's great. But for some reason my second screen the extended menu list thing is still having obvious white lines :@

I've attached my current test one. I've checked the images AGAIN. ;)

Can you take a look and see if i've missed something obvious again? Thanks.

Looks like you missed edit #2 under the Theme.ExpandedMenu part you need to change...

<item name="listViewStyle">@style/Widget.ListView.Menu</item>
to this...
<item name="listViewStyle">@style/Widget.ListView</item>

Guest Frankish

Yeah just spotted it and edited my post as you posted that. I did change it but then i think i did something else and changed it again. All good now it looks great. You're a legend mate.

Guest madboffin

I'm a little confused are the black menu (circle battery) gingerbread themes on the first page now fixed or do I need to wait for them to be updated ?

Thanks for all your efforts on the blade Frankish. Much appreciated !

Madboffin

Yeah just spotted it and edited my post as you posted that. I did change it but then i think i did something else and changed it again. All good now it looks great. You're a legend mate.

Frankish, does it mean that 'Download Gingerbread Circle Mod with Black Menu's' is now fixed ? cause i'm keen to go back to this green circle battery one.

thanks.

I just downloaded it again and the MD5 is still the same as before !

Looking forward to fully working black menus! Glad I noticed the stock theme now haha >.<

Also, because these are the new resigned versions, can they be used with Pauls R8 ROM? Just out of interest. I believe he uses the new system doesnt he?

Guest Frankish

Themes are yet to be updated. I've done Jap Jelly first as its my current rom.

Looking forward to fully working black menus! Glad I noticed the stock theme now haha >.<

Also, because these are the new resigned versions, can they be used with Pauls R8 ROM? Just out of interest. I believe he uses the new system doesnt he?

No. The signing doesn't matter when the frameworks are from two different base roms. Chinese/Japanese.

Themes are yet to be updated. I've done Jap Jelly first as its my current rom.

No. The signing doesn't matter when the frameworks are from two different base roms. Chinese/Japanese.

Aaah okay thats cool. And fair enough.

I think doing a stock gingerbread theme (ie, no percentage, black menus) for pauls R8 would be cool because he could build it in as part of the Gingerbread Apps option.

Hello Frankish,

i installed Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod, but still have my custom wallpaper and i dont find the one from the screenshot in the galery or proposed wallpapers. how to set the one from the screenshot?

Hello Frankish,

i installed Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod, but still have my custom wallpaper and i dont find the one from the screenshot in the galery or proposed wallpapers. how to set the one from the screenshot?

Guest m_w_clarke

Hi guys,

Just flashed to FLB 2.2 r6 and have no problems. So now Ive added the blue gingerbread from the first post and again, all is well. EXCEPT the slide for voulme etc is still orange and not the blue as shown in screenshots.

I did a cache/data clear in clockwork before hand so I dont know whats wrong.

Guest Qwertzycoatl
Hello Frankish,

99% sure wallpapers are not included in themes only the overall styles.

Guest Frankish

I'm not doing these themes for 3 different roms and to be honest it's getting a bit much. Over the next few days all themes will get a full rework, the lock sliders will be fixed (not sure how it happened but thanks whatcolour!), some themes will go. I need to maintain quality not quantity which has become the problem. I've even considered only doing these for one rom. But i wouldn't like to do that to you guys! I'm just really busy at the minute, lots of decorating to do in babys bedroom!

By Monday i should be finished reworking, slimming and uploading themes for Pauls Froyo, Japanese Jellyfish/Sebastians DeSoftened and FLB G2 Froyo. Until them i'm sorry but you're all stuck with how they are for now!

I'm not doing these themes for 3 different roms and to be honest it's getting a bit much. Over the next few days all themes will get a full rework, the lock sliders will be fixed (not sure how it happened but thanks whatcolour!), some themes will go. I need to maintain quality not quantity which has become the problem. I've even considered only doing these for one rom. But i wouldn't like to do that to you guys! I'm just really busy at the minute, lots of decorating to do in babys bedroom!

By Monday i should be finished reworking, slimming and uploading themes for Pauls Froyo, Japanese Jellyfish/Sebastians DeSoftened and FLB G2 Froyo. Until them i'm sorry but you're all stuck with how they are for now!

You could poll which themes people want to stay most? Pick the top 4 or something maybe?

Guest Geoff_UK

Don't get stressed over this - this should be an enjoyable project, not something that you end up regretting that you started.

Thank you for your efforts, it is very much appreciated

Geoff

I tried some of the offered themes and they work all well, but i still have the green icons on the standby screen for phone, menu and browser. how to get the blue icons which can be seen in the screenshot of the "Galaxy S Theme" (and some others) and which launcher is used to get the black HTC Sense menubar? Where can i find the "Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod" wallpaper?

Guest mario999

Hi. Theme works great. Only small issue is with the black menu's where some apps have a white menu with white writing. Is a fix being worked on?

Thanks again.

Guest NickNuke33

Hey Frankish,

I don't mind if you cut down the number of themes that you are maintaining.

But could you please keep maintaining the Galaxy S theme, it is just brilliant. :) ;)

Guest Frankish

Due to the uncertain future of Flibs rom i won't be doing anything else with the themes now. Sorry guys. I recommend Pauls Froyo or Japanese Jellyfish. Currently still perfecting the themes for Pauls rom and once done will be sorting all of the Jap Jelly ones out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frankish
So any updates now that I'm still alive and working on the rom? ;)

I'm getting to work as soon as i have a compiled version of framework-res and services.jar from your r7 release? Is it out already? I'm off to check ;)

Guest Simon O
I'm getting to work as soon as i have a compiled version of framework-res and services.jar from your r7 release? Is it out already? I'm off to check ;)

r7 isn't released but I'll send you the framework. Only one small change between r6 and r7 frameworks.