Android on Omnia Lite

Guest (eDDy)

you can't call and send by android so you can't replace wm with android yet because phone parte doesn't work....

We can't run WP7, it has specific requirements that Omnia Lite hasn't got and in this moment there are not porting of WP7 for our devices .-.

Hi keyboard c, there are news :D

pr0gz (4PDA) is making a new version with phone, wifi, gps and radio that work! This version is not still released, here some screen:

post-1071309-1297841368_thumb.jpgpost-1071309-1297841418_thumb.jpg

By the way, i don't think that Wp7 runs on our Omnia Lite because, how you said, Omnia lite has not the requirements. Where did you see the news about WP7 porting from?

Guest keyboard c
Hi keyboard c, there are news :P

pr0gz (4PDA) is making a new version with phone, wifi, gps and radio that work! This version is not still released, here some screen:

post-1071309-1297841368_thumb.jpgpost-1071309-1297841418_thumb.jpg

By the way, i don't think that Wp7 runs on our Omnia Lite because, how you said, Omnia lite has not the requirements. Where did you see the news about WP7 porting from?

tnx eddy

by the way there is an other good news about wp7!! :)

it is possible to run it on our devise :)

as i hoped (and actually realized ) the requarments are just something that microsoft just have forced the companys to accept and it can run on our devises and there are some guys working on that!! :lol: :D :D

the only thing we can do is wating .... :)

Guest keyboard c

sorry for delay i didnt see your question !

on top of that ru "4pda" forum i saw a Polls

why dont you go yourself and check it?!

and some guys there wrote that they are working on that and it is much more easier than porting android for this devise because the registry bases are the same :huh:

Edited by keyboard c

Guest weitanai
sorry for delay i didnt see your question !

on top of that ru "4pda" forum i saw a Polls

why dont you go yourself and check it?!

and some guys there wrote that they are working on that and it is much more easier than porting android for this devise because the registry bases are the same :)

Do you guys know Russian? is there any English version of the 4pda forum? Or you translate the forum via Google? it could be better if they have english version forum :huh:

Guest keyboard c
Do you guys know Russian? is there any English version of the 4pda forum? Or you translate the forum via Google? it could be better if they have english version forum :huh:

i use Google ! :)

yeah as you said it could be but it's not! :P

Guest weitanai
you know what is the worth thing ever?!

waiting for sth and don't know when it will come!!

any news?!

:) You know what could be worse? Sth you don't even know whether it is possible...... :huh: i really hope we can get a perfect version of Android/ WP7 on our phone soon.... :P

Guest keyboard c
:P You know what could be worse? Sth you don't even know whether it is possible...... :) i really hope we can get a perfect version of Android/ WP7 on our phone soon.... :D

right!

by the way eddy is there any news about nond version or not?! :huh: (you know like oine that hd2 have!)

Guest whwkdgus2003
tnx eddy

by the way there is an other good news about wp7!! :D

it is possible to run it on our devise :P

as i hoped (and actually realized ) the requarments are just something that microsoft just have forced the companys to accept and it can run on our devises and there are some guys working on that!! :P :) :huh:

the only thing we can do is wating .... :P

Sorry, I couldn't find at 4PDA :P

Where is it?

News:

It was fixed the bug on the usb, now android starts also if the phone is not connected with pc

right!

by the way eddy is there any news about nond version or not?! :huh: (you know like oine that hd2 have!)

The nand version isn't still created, i think that the nand version will be made when all bugs are fixed and all features (wifi, gps ,fm-radio, sensor, etc...) are implemented :)

Sorry, I couldn't find at 4PDA :P

me too .-.