HTC Peep misbehaving

Guest mwright

Guest mwright

My DHD seems to have developed an issue with PEEP.

As you can see from the attached image, recent direct messages do not display properly whilst older ones display fine.

I have tried resetting, cleared out Peep's cache, deleted the account and created it again to no effect.

Unnamed.bmp

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=69198

Anyone else seen this?

Regards

Mike

Edited by mwright

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluecat69
I have now wiped the device - and it is still the same!

Mine does exactly the same. It's only the direct messages which are affected. I'm hoping the 2.2.1 update will resolve it when my phone eventually gets the bloomin download of it.

I would root the phone but I don't know if the root on here works on Tmobile software as it's a slight different software version to the stock an no one's replied to my message about it.

Guest mwright
Mine does exactly the same. It's only the direct messages which are affected. I'm hoping the 2.2.1 update will resolve it when my phone eventually gets the bloomin download of it.

Unfortunately I already have 2.2.1 - from the 1.72.405.3 update received some time ago. My handset, although from Orange, is unbranded.

Guest LoneThread

As this is a HTC App, you two should contact HTC directly about this issue. That way you'll be making them aware of the issue, and it should be fixed in a future update.

Edited by LoneThread

Guest juno256

I would root the phone but I don't know if the root on here works on Tmobile software as it's a slight different software version to the stock an no one's replied to my message about it.

mine was doing the same...and i could not solve the issue... had to remove friends stream and disable htc peep..

using tweetdeck now...

hope we find the solution i like the way friendstream works!