Advent Vega kernel source code now available!

Guest PaulOBrien

I think porting to 4.2 will be trivial... NVIDIA has not released a new kernel ... Neither new graphics libs... :S ... AOSP 4.2 seems to be just a bugfixed version of 4.1.2..

Let's see ... Syncing right now to 4.2...

I hope that there it is just a bugfix version with multi-user support :)

Anyway... as soon as I have beta 7 out I will sync 4.2 also and see how far the build is going with the current device config and kernel.

Just a question... I see in log cat a lot of errors from the shuttle powerhal complaining about not able to write to /proc/sys/....

Am I right in the assumption that I have some permissions wrongly setup?

Guest ejtagle

I hope that there it is just a bugfix version with multi-user support :)

Anyway... as soon as I have beta 7 out I will sync 4.2 also and see how far the build is going with the current device config and kernel.

Just a question... I see in log cat a lot of errors from the shuttle powerhal complaining about not able to write to /proc/sys/....

Am I right in the assumption that I have some permissions wrongly setup?

It's the default CPU power governor used... Android tries to fine tune it (should improve power management, as Android knows when to speed the CPU up or down. You will need the interactive governor as the default kernel governor for this to work..

It's the default CPU power governor used... Android tries to fine tune it (should improve power management, as Android knows when to speed the CPU up or down. You will need the interactive governor as the default kernel governor for this to work..

The interactive governor IS the default:

CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_INTERACTIVE=y

and i get:

E/Shuttle PowerHAL( 341): Error opening /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/go_hispeed_load: No such file or directory

E/Shuttle PowerHAL( 341): Error opening /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/boost_factor: Permission denied

E/Shuttle PowerHAL( 341): Error opening /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/input_boost: No such file or directory

I/SystemServer( 341): Power Manager
and

E/Shuttle PowerHAL( 341): Error opening /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/input_boost: No such file or directory

E/Shuttle PowerHAL( 341): Error opening /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/boost_factor: Permission denied

This is the directory structure i see:

root@android:/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive # ll

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:38 boost_factor

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:37 go_maxspeed_load

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:48 io_is_busy

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:48 max_boost

-rw-rw---- system system	 4096 2012-11-14 20:37 min_sample_time

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:48 sustain_load

-rw-rw---- system system	 4096 2012-11-14 20:37 timer_rate

root@android:/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive #

init.rc contains this:

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/timer_rate

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/timer_rate

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/min_sample_time

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/min_sample_time

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/hispeed_freq

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/hispeed_freq

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/go_hispeed_load

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/go_hispeed_load

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/above_hispeed_delay

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/above_hispeed_delay

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/boost

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/boost

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/boostpulse

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/input_boost

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/input_boost

So i am a bit lost at the moment why this is.

It seems that the kernel generates other files then Android expects... This is why the permissions are not set correctly.

Edited by Scanno

Guest ejtagle

The interactive governor IS the default:

CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_INTERACTIVE=y

and i get:

E/Shuttle PowerHAL( 341): Error opening /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/go_hispeed_load: No such file or directory

I/SystemServer( 341): Power Manager
and

This is the directory structure i see:

root@android:/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive # ll

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:38 boost_factor

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:37 go_maxspeed_load

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:48 io_is_busy

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:48 max_boost

-rw-rw---- system system	 4096 2012-11-14 20:37 min_sample_time

-rw-r--r-- root	 root		 4096 2012-11-14 20:48 sustain_load

-rw-rw---- system system	 4096 2012-11-14 20:37 timer_rate

root@android:/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive #

init.rc contains this:

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/timer_rate

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/timer_rate

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/min_sample_time

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/min_sample_time

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/hispeed_freq

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/hispeed_freq

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/go_hispeed_load

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/go_hispeed_load

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/above_hispeed_delay

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/above_hispeed_delay

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/boost

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/boost

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/boostpulse

chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/input_boost

chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/interactive/input_boost

So i am a bit lost at the moment why this is.

It seems that the kernel generates other files then Android expects... This is why the permissions are not set correctly.

Perhaps Google has modified the Interactive governor of the Grouper kernel to export those entries... That could be the most probable cause... ;) ... As i don't like modified kernels, i guess i will modify the power.c file to support the default interactive governor... ;)

Perhaps Google has modified the Interactive governor of the Grouper kernel to export those entries... That could be the most probable cause... ;) ... As i don't like modified kernels, i guess i will modify the power.c file to support the default interactive governor... ;)

From what I see the power.c just writes values in the (hard coded) filenames. If I know the mapping between the current filenames and the what they should be I can modify power.c myself. Offcourse I should also modify the ramdisk to chown/chmod those files.

Guest ejtagle

Just an update on the JB4.2 porting effort:

Attached the modified RIL so it works in JB4.2

Also attached the modified framework files to be able to use ICS proprietary graphics libs with JB4.2. This time, the modifications are required, not only to enable omx hw decoding, but also to be able to start the JB4.2 graphics subsystem using the tegra2 ICS binaries. Without those mods, JB4.2 does not even start...

I have to point out that with the framework modifications (that add some functions that were present on ICS, but removed on JB4.2.. And, it is not a patch revert, as i had to implement using the new framwork...) you will get OpenGL ES graphics acceleration, but NOT hardware compositing, that is a must to have if we want HDMI or video playback.

The problem is that Google redesigned the hwcomposer interface, rendering the Nvidia hwcomposer component useless, as it implements an older and just now not supported interfase.

As we need the hwcomposer module working, and i have lost failth on Nvidia supporting Tegra2 with new proprietary libs, what i did was to write a new hwcomposer module that implements the new interfaces expected by JB4.2. This new hwcomposer module will load the old Nvidia hwcomposer and act as a proxy, translating calls between the new interfase exported by it, and the old interfase, exported by the original hwcomposer. The result is that JB4.2 is able to use the old hwcomposer, as there is an intermediate layer of sw doing translation of data formats both ways. The translation is very simple, does not cost much resources or CPU power.

It also emulates Vertical sync interrupts, that are now mandatory, but on the older hwcomposer interface were optative and not implemented by Nvidia.

To use this new hwcomposer module, you need to rename the original one to hwcomposer.nvidia_v0.so from its original name hwcomposer.nvidia.so. Keep it at /system/lib/hw Also, you need to compile the new hwcomposer module, name it hwcomposer.nvidia.so and store it into /system/lib/hw. That should be all.

Also attached the new audio module. The modifications to it were minimal. Just replace AUDIO_DEVICE_API_VERSION_1_0 by AUDIO_DEVICE_API_VERSION_2_0 and recompile it. You should also remove the function adev_get_supported_devices entirely, and its only usage: adev->hw_device.get_supported_devices = adev_get_supported_devices; That function should not be there.

With those basic mods, i was able to boot JB4.2 ... Has some nice features. Now the statusbar can be hidden, and apps can use the whole screen, for example...

There is something not working yet: Backlight brightness control. It must be a very silly thing missing, as our JB4.1 should not require modifications to work on JB4.2 ...

Happy hacking! :)

PD: Updated the hwcomposer module a bit, to improve Vsync emulation and avoid filling the android logs with (out of sync) errors...

frameworks.rar

huawei-generic.rar

audio.rar

hwc_v2.rar

Edited by ejtagle

Guest fosser2

Hey guys,

I looked through scanno's git but seemed to either overlook/miss the config file for the 3.1 vega kernel. Can someone please either link me to it or upload it as an attachment for me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-fosser2

Just an update on the JB4.2 porting effort:

Attached the modified RIL so it works in JB4.2

Also attached the modified framework files to be able to use ICS proprietary graphics libs with JB4.2. This time, the modifications are required, not only to enable omx hw decoding, but also to be able to start the JB4.2 graphics subsystem using the tegra2 ICS binaries. Without those mods, JB4.2 does not even start...

I have to point out that with the framework modifications (that add some functions that were present on ICS, but removed on JB4.2.. And, it is not a patch revert, as i had to implement using the new framwork...) you will get OpenGL ES graphics acceleration, but NOT hardware compositing, that is a must to have if we want HDMI or video playback.

The problem is that Google redesigned the hwcomposer interface, rendering the Nvidia hwcomposer component useless, as it implements an older and just now not supported interfase.

As we need the hwcomposer module working, and i have lost failth on Nvidia supporting Tegra2 with new proprietary libs, what i did was to write a new hwcomposer module that implements the new interfaces expected by JB4.2. This new hwcomposer module will load the old Nvidia hwcomposer and act as a proxy, translating calls between the new interfase exported by it, and the old interfase, exported by the original hwcomposer. The result is that JB4.2 is able to use the old hwcomposer, as there is an intermediate layer of sw doing translation of data formats both ways. The translation is very simple, does not cost much resources or CPU power.

It also emulates Vertical sync interrupts, that are now mandatory, but on the older hwcomposer interface were optative and not implemented by Nvidia.

To use this new hwcomposer module, you need to rename the original one to hwcomposer.nvidia_v0.so from its original name hwcomposer.nvidia.so. Keep it at /system/lib/hw Also, you need to compile the new hwcomposer module, name it hwcomposer.nvidia.so and store it into /system/lib/hw. That should be all.

Also attached the new audio module. The modifications to it were minimal. Just replace AUDIO_DEVICE_API_VERSION_1_0 by AUDIO_DEVICE_API_VERSION_2_0 and recompile it. You should also remove the function adev_get_supported_devices entirely, and its only usage: adev->hw_device.get_supported_devices = adev_get_supported_devices; That function should not be there.

With those basic mods, i was able to boot JB4.2 ... Has some nice features. Now the statusbar can be hidden, and apps can use the whole screen, for example...

There is something not working yet: Backlight brightness control. It must be a very silly thing missing, as our JB4.1 should not require modifications to work on JB4.2 ...

Happy hacking! :)

PD: Updated the hwcomposer module a bit, to improve Vsync emulation and avoid filling the android logs with (out of sync) errors...

Thanks... building AOSP 4,2_r1 with your patches now.

I could not find the toolchain included in AOSP, so i am using the toolchain from 4.1. Do you know if the location changed or did they not include the toolchain in 4.2....

Just wondering if it would be worth looking into the Linaro toolchain...

Getting some compile errors in audio_hw.c:

target thumb C: audio.usb.default <= hardware/libhardware/modules/usbaudio/audio_hw.c

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:382:3: error: unknown field 'post_delay_ms' specified in initializer

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:382:3: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:382:3: warning: (near initialization for 'defaults[61].strval') [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:419:3: error: unknown field 'post_delay_ms' specified in initializer

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:419:3: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:419:3: warning: (near initialization for 'headphone_route[3].strval') [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:450:3: error: unknown field 'post_delay_ms' specified in initializer

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:450:3: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:450:3: warning: (near initialization for 'speaker_route[3].strval') [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:481:3: error: unknown field 'post_delay_ms' specified in initializer

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:481:3: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:481:3: warning: (near initialization for 'speaker_headphone_route[3].strval') [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c: In function 'msleep':

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:532:12: warning: missing initializer [-Wmissing-field-initializers]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:532:12: warning: (near initialization for 'req.tv_nsec') [-Wmissing-field-initializers]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c: In function 'set_route_by_array':

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:572:15: error: 'struct route_setting' has no member named 'post_delay_ms'

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:573:19: error: 'struct route_setting' has no member named 'post_delay_ms'

make: *** [out/target/product/shuttle/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/audio.primary.shuttle_intermediates/audio_hw.o] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Did copy the framework patches...

Edited by Scanno

Guest ejtagle

Thanks... building AOSP 4,2_r1 with your patches now.

I could not find the toolchain included in AOSP, so i am using the toolchain from 4.1. Do you know if the location changed or did they not include the toolchain in 4.2....

Just wondering if it would be worth looking into the Linaro toolchain...

Getting some compile errors in audio_hw.c:

target thumb C: audio.usb.default <= hardware/libhardware/modules/usbaudio/audio_hw.c

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:382:3: error: unknown field 'post_delay_ms' specified in initializer

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:382:3: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:382:3: warning: (near initialization for 'defaults[61].strval') [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:419:3: error: unknown field 'post_delay_ms' specified in initializer

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:419:3: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:419:3: warning: (near initialization for 'headphone_route[3].strval') [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:450:3: error: unknown field 'post_delay_ms' specified in initializer

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:450:3: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:450:3: warning: (near initialization for 'speaker_route[3].strval') [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:481:3: error: unknown field 'post_delay_ms' specified in initializer

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:481:3: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:481:3: warning: (near initialization for 'speaker_headphone_route[3].strval') [enabled by default]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c: In function 'msleep':

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:532:12: warning: missing initializer [-Wmissing-field-initializers]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:532:12: warning: (near initialization for 'req.tv_nsec') [-Wmissing-field-initializers]

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c: In function 'set_route_by_array':

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:572:15: error: 'struct route_setting' has no member named 'post_delay_ms'

device/nvidia/shuttle/audio/audio_hw.c:573:19: error: 'struct route_setting' has no member named 'post_delay_ms'

make: *** [out/target/product/shuttle/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/audio.primary.shuttle_intermediates/audio_hw.o] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Did copy the framework patches...

Instead of using my audio_hw.c, just use the JB4.1, but replace AUDIO_DEVICE_API_VERSION_1_0 by AUDIO_DEVICE_API_VERSION_2_0, delete the line

adev->hw_device.get_supported_devices = adev_get_supported_devices;

and delete the function adev_get_supported_devices

I suspect my audio_hw.c has some leftovers of some experiments i was doing previously... ;)

Toolchain: I use the same one as the one i used with JB4.1. Regarding brightness control, i can confirm the jb4,1 module works without modifications :)

Instead of using my audio_hw.c, just use the JB4.1, but replace AUDIO_DEVICE_API_VERSION_1_0 by AUDIO_DEVICE_API_VERSION_2_0, delete the line

adev->hw_device.get_supported_devices = adev_get_supported_devices;

and delete the function adev_get_supported_devices

I suspect my audio_hw.c has some leftovers of some experiments i was doing previously... ;)

Toolchain: I use the same one as the one i used with JB4.1. Regarding brightness control, i can confirm the jb4,1 module works without modifications :)

Thanks, got a succesfull build. However i saw that Google seems to have changed the Bluetooth stack to bluedroid or something and it needs a config / include file in the device config. Hopefully BT will work with the standard settings....

EDIT:

Anyone know how to increase the /system partition in nvflash??? I guess i have to bite the bullet and give all /data space to /system and mount /data to the sdcard.......

Edited by Scanno

Guest brucelee666

Thanks, got a succesfull build. However i saw that Google seems to have changed the Bluetooth stack to bluedroid or something and it needs a config / include file in the device config. Hopefully BT will work with the standard settings....

EDIT:

Anyone know how to increase the /system partition in nvflash??? I guess i have to bite the bullet and give all /data space to /system and mount /data to the sdcard.......

Scanno,

Think you need to amend the size value in flash.cfg file thats part of the nvflash structure, find the one named APP and increase value which should then reduce data(UDA) automatically as this has no set size.

Second you have to amend the partition sizes of your create boot.img command line to fit your new size/structure (ie partition size and start points of each partition 2048k@6784k(misc) these entries if you get what I mean) so when you create the boot.img it fits the new structure you created when the nvflash was done.

re. bluetooth yeah they modified it check the asus/grouper(nexus7) and samsung/manta(nexus10) they added a bluetooth folder which seems to be used, they also modified all the wifi files ie. softapcontroller.cpp, wpa_supplicant8 and the libhardware_legacy/wifi files we previously amended as part of 4.1 these will probably need updating for wifi to work as well.

Edited by brucelee666

Scanno,

Think you need to amend the size value in flash.cfg file thats part of the nvflash structure, find the one named APP and increase value which should then reduce data(UDA) automatically as this has no set size.

Second you have to amend the partition sizes of your create boot.img command line to fit your new size/structure (ie partition size and start points of each partition 2048k@6784k(misc) these entries if you get what I mean) so when you create the boot.img it fits the new structure you created when the nvflash was done.

re. bluetooth yeah they modified it check the asus/grouper(nexus7) and samsung/manta(nexus10) they added a bluetooth folder which seems to be used, they also modified all the wifi files ie. softapcontroller.cpp, wpa_supplicant8 and the libhardware_legacy/wifi files we previously amended as part of 4.1 these will probably need updating for wifi to work as well.

Thanks,

As soon as i am able to install the buid i will see what is working and what not. The bluetooth folder i have seen. At the moment i am hoping that the default values will be fine, but my guess is that it will need some work. The wpa_supplicant i have already patched. Will see how far it will go when booting. The init.rc has also changed a bit and i can see selinux entries. I will let you know what is the result.

EDIT:

The layout does not seem logical. The current startpoints in the kernel commandline do not seem logical. They do not add up, or the partition layout in flash.cfg is not in order of occurance.

Edited by Scanno

Guest brucelee666

Scanno,

Instead of startpoint I should have used the word "offset" as in size@offset see board-shuttle-nand.c in kernel for what the default values were these are then overriden by the command line.

For example in flash.cfg for system.img size=158720000 if you divide this by 1024 you get 155000 now the value in command line for size is 155008 (divide size values in flash.cfg by 1024 to give command line values).

For the offset value of system in command line is 23680 now that is calculated from the size and offset value of the boot + 512 eg 8192@14976 = 23168 + 512 = 23680, so you add the size and offset value of each partition plus add 512 to get the next offset value.

So if you make system size 200000 multiply by 1024 = 204800000 would be the size of system in flash.cfg, in command line make system 200008k@23680k(system), 32768k@224200k(cache), 4096k@228808k(staging), 261688k@233416k(userdata) (misc,recovery,boot stays the same) - everything size should total up to 513920 (513920 / 1024 = 501.875 we have 512mb).

The only size thats changed is the system.img in flash.cfg and command line which then means you have to then change the offset values in "cache, staging, userdata") (also userdata size with whats left)

Hopefully this allows you to calculate what ever values you want to use (if I have got this wrong I am sure Eduardo will explain if he has time)

Edited by brucelee666

Guest ejtagle

Scanno,

Instead of startpoint I should have used the word "offset" as in size@offset see board-shuttle-nand.c in kernel for what the default values were these are then overriden by the command line.

For example in flash.cfg for system.img size=158720000 if you divide this by 1024 you get 155000 now the value in command line for size is 155008 (divide size values in flash.cfg by 1024 to give command line values).

For the offset value of system in command line is 23680 now that is calculated from the size and offset value of the boot + 512 eg 8192@14976 = 23168 + 512 = 23680, so you add the size and offset value of each partition plus add 512 to get the next offset value.

So if you make system size 200000 multiply by 1024 = 204800000 would be the size of system in flash.cfg, in command line make system 200008k@23680k(system), 32768k@224200k(cache), 4096k@228808k(staging), 261688k@233416k(userdata) (misc,recovery,boot stays the same) - everything size should total up to 513920 (513920 / 1024 = 501.875 we have 512mb).

The only size thats changed is the system.img in flash.cfg and command line which then means you have to then change the offset values in "cache, staging, userdata") (also userdata size with whats left)

Hopefully this allows you to calculate what ever values you want to use (if I have got this wrong I am sure Eduardo will explain if he has time)

Well, pretty close ...

the flash.cfg file used with nvflash requires each partition size to be specified in bytes. You should use sizes multiples of 128kbytes, to align partitions with sector erase sizes.. Yes, NVflash will round them if you specify invalid sizes...

From the following to the LNX (linux) partition onwards, you are free to modify sizes. But use multiples of 128kbytes for sizes.

Then, you need to modify the kernel boot params to pass the new partition table. You just add sizes to compute starting offsets for each partition. Forget adding the 512 byte offset. I can't understand why, but the original flash.cfg is specifying some non multiple of 128kbytes sizes, so the nvflash utility will round them... You don't have to leave empty space between partitions ... the nand flash precisely has 512mbytes = 524288 kbytes. You can use all of it. YAFFS takes care of bad nand blocks. Just remember.. the LNX partition and the previous ones, and also the recovery partition must ot be relotated or resized, as the bootloader has start and size of those partition hardcoded and won't find them otherwise.

The linux command line partition table takes data in kbytes (if you use the 'k' postfix) ... It's not complex... Later, if needed, i can give an example on how to write a new one... Also, we could talk about using the external MMC for all android partitions ... (tip... linux kernel command line accepts a boot parameter to delay booting the init process, to allow mmcs to be recognized... From that point onwards, the ramdisk can just mount the mmc as android ... This could mean installing a new android version could be done by just copying an mmc image to the sdcard.. (Nvflash does support writing to the mmc, but it can't be used in our case, as it assumes the boot device also contains all the other partitions... And, on tegra, the boot partition must be in the internal nand ... Also, there is nothing preventing us to use the internal nand and the mmc at the same time... :)

Thanks for the comments and the explanation. I will check it out later. First concern is getting 4.2 fully working.

Managed to boot 4.2, but bluetooth is not working yet and also the backlight cannot be changed yet. Also i guess that there will be some checking into the overlay files, because i think with the 4.1 framework overlay there are some problems. I do not seem to get a full interface.

Edited by Scanno

Guest ejtagle

Thanks for the comments and the explanation. I will check it out later. First concern is getting 4.2 fully working.

Managed to boot 4.2, but bluetooth is not working yet and also the backlight cannot be changed yet. Also i guess that there will be some checking into the overlay files, because i think with the 4.1 framework overlay there are some problems. I do not seem to get a full interface.

Related to the backlight not working, the problem is in the entries related to it in the overlay directory. I just copied the nexus7 entries and it started to work!

in overlay\frameworks\base\core\res\res\values\config.xml:

<!-- Flag indicating whether the we should enable the automatic brightness in Settings.

Software implementation will be used if config_hardware_auto_brightness_available is not set -->

<bool name="config_automatic_brightness_available">true</bool>

<!-- Array of light sensor LUX values to define our levels for auto backlight brightness support.

The N entries of this array define N 1 zones as follows:

Zone 0: 0 <= LUX < array[0]

Zone 1: array[0] <= LUX < array[1]

Zone N: array[N - 1] <= LUX < array[N]

Zone N + 1 array[N] <= LUX < infinity

Must be overridden in platform specific overlays -->

<integer-array name="config_autoBrightnessLevels">

<item>5</item>

<item>15</item>

<item>50</item>

<item>100</item>

<item>200</item>

<item>400</item>

<item>1000</item>

<item>2000</item>

<item>3000</item>

<item>5000</item>

<item>10000</item>

<item>30000</item>

</integer-array>

<!-- Array of output values for LCD backlight corresponding to the LUX values

in the config_autoBrightnessLevels array. This array should have size one greater

than the size of the config_autoBrightnessLevels array.

This must be overridden in platform specific overlays -->

<integer-array name="config_autoBrightnessLcdBacklightValues">

<item>5</item> <!-- 0-5 -->

<item>20</item> <!-- 5-15 -->

<item>30</item> <!-- 15-50 -->

<item>40</item> <!-- 50-100 -->

<item>50</item> <!-- 100-200 -->

<item>60</item> <!-- 200-400 -->

<item>70</item> <!-- 400-1000 -->

<item>80</item> <!-- 1000-2000 -->

<item>130</item> <!-- 2000-3000 -->

<item>180</item> <!-- 3000-5000 -->

<item>255</item> <!-- 5000-10000 -->

<item>255</item> <!-- 10000-30000 -->

<item>255</item> <!-- 30000+ -->

</integer-array>

<!-- Array of output values for button backlight corresponding to the LUX values

in the config_autoBrightnessLevels array. This array should have size one greater

than the size of the config_autoBrightnessLevels array.

This must be overridden in platform specific overlays -->

<integer-array name="config_autoBrightnessButtonBacklightValues">

<item>5</item> <!-- 0-5 -->

<item>20</item> <!-- 5-15 -->

<item>30</item> <!-- 15-50 -->

<item>40</item> <!-- 50-100 -->

<item>50</item> <!-- 100-200 -->

<item>60</item> <!-- 200-400 -->

<item>70</item> <!-- 400-1000 -->

<item>80</item> <!-- 1000-2000 -->

<item>130</item> <!-- 2000-3000 -->

<item>180</item> <!-- 3000-5000 -->

<item>255</item> <!-- 5000-10000 -->

<item>255</item> <!-- 10000-30000 -->

<item>255</item> <!-- 30000+ -->

</integer-array>

<!-- Minimum screen brightness allowed by the power manager. -->

<integer name="config_screenBrightnessDim">5</integer>

Bluetooth: Copy the files from nexus7 .. ;) bdroid_buildcfg.h , and set the BOARD_BLUETOOTH_BDROID_BUILDCFG_INCLUDE_DIR in BoardConfig.mk to the proper folder...

Related to gapps, the ones i think will work are the linked ones... http://www.mediafire...l502bvf1ex3l211

Just as reference, you can take a look at the lunch target for DVC N10 I have been working on lately.. It is not complete, but seems to be working... http://www.mediafire.com/?9ww73q8d19ybzkt

Edited by ejtagle

@ejtagle,

Thanks for the tips. I have a booting 4.2 with working gapps now. Sadly Bluetooth is still not working after adding the bluetooth directory and backlight still not working after using the nexus 7 config files. I will experiment a bit more with the config files, perhaps I missed something. Cannot see a lot in log cat about Bluetooth.

The only thing i see about bluetooth is :

21:07:07.075 Debug BluetoothAdapterService 1108376928 getState(): mAdapterProperties: com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterProperties@421081d0

21:07:07.075 Debug LocalBluetoothManager 2081  setting foreground activity to null

This is the dmesg:

<6>[ 1.705960] PMU: registered new PMU device of type 0

<6>[ 1.711544] shuttle-pm-bt shuttle-pm-bt: Enabling Bluetooth

<6>[ 1.717198] Enabling WLAN/BT module

<6>[ 2.062835] shuttle-pm-bt shuttle-pm-bt: Bluetooth RFKill driver registered

<6>[ 2.070930] shuttle-pm-camera shuttle-pm-camera: Camera power management driver loaded

<6>[ 2.080048] Enabling 3G/GPS module

<6>[ 2.102359] shuttle-pm-gps shuttle-pm-gps: GPS power management driver loaded

<6>[ 2.109776] shuttle-pm-gsm shuttle-pm-gsm: GSM/UMTS RFKill driver loaded

<6>[ 2.116625] shuttle_wifi_set_cd: Nobody to notify

<6>[ 2.121465] shuttle-pm-wlan shuttle-pm-wlan: WLAN adapter enabled

<6>[ 2.127631] shuttle_wifi_set_cd: Nobody to notify

<6>[ 2.132555] shuttle-pm-wlan shuttle-pm-wlan: WLAN RFKill driver loaded

<6>[ 2.149524] ashmem: initialized

<6>[ 2.153226] squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher

<6>[ 2.159323] NTFS driver 2.1.30 [Flags: R/W].

<6>[ 2.163743] fuse init (API version 7.17)

<7>[ 2.167902] yaffs: yaffs built Sep 30 2012 16:39:30 Installing.

<6>[ 2.174732] io scheduler noop registered (default)

<6>[ 2.179662] io scheduler deadline registered

<6>[ 2.184049] io scheduler cfq registered

<6>[ 2.188423] mpe mpe01: initialized

<6>[ 2.192197] gr3d gr3d01: initialized

<6>[ 2.196009] dsi dsi: initialized

<6>[ 2.199489] gr2d gr2d: initialized

<6>[ 2.203189] isp isp: initialized

<6>[ 2.206639] vi vi: initialized

<6>[ 2.210483] tegradc tegradc.0: probed

<6>[ 2.214429] tegradc tegradc.0: probed

<6>[ 2.230028] Wake4 for irq=303

<6>[ 2.233514] nvhdcp: using "always on" policy.

<6>[ 2.238236] tegradc tegradc.1: probed

<6>[ 2.242466] tegradc tegradc.1: probed

<6>[ 2.246509] tegra_uart.1: ttyHS1 at MMIO 0x70006040 (irq = 69) is a TEGRA_UART

<6>[ 2.352442] Registered UART port ttyHS1

<6>[ 2.356906] tegra_uart.2: ttyHS2 at MMIO 0x70006200 (irq = 78) is a TEGRA_UART

<6>[ 2.512429] Registered UART port ttyHS2

<6>[ 2.516891] tegra_uart.3: ttyHS3 at MMIO 0x70006300 (irq = 122) is a TEGRA_UART

<6>[ 2.672443] Registered UART port ttyHS3

<6>[ 2.676898] tegra_uart.4: ttyHS4 at MMIO 0x70006400 (irq = 123) is a TEGRA_UART

<6>[ 2.832429] Registered UART port ttyHS4

<6>[ 2.836979] Initialized tegra uart driver

<6>[ 2.851413] loop: module loaded

<3>[ 2.858494] nvec nvec.0: NvEC returned an error: 0x04

<6>[ 2.866966] nvec nvec.0: Nvidia Embedded controller driver loaded

<6>[ 2.873997] tegra_nand: 1 NAND chip(s) found (vend=0xad, dev=0xdc) (Hynix NAND 512MiB 3,3V 8-bit)

<6>[ 2.882954] tegra_nand: NVIDIA Tegra NAND controller @ base=0x70008000 irq=56.

<5>[ 3.238517] 7 cmdlinepart partitions found on MTD device tegra_nand

<5>[ 3.245112] Creating 7 MTD partitions on "tegra_nand":

<5>[ 3.250416] 0x0000006a0000-0x0000008a0000 : "misc"

<5>[ 3.256234] 0x000000920000-0x000000e20000 : "recovery"

<5>[ 3.261955] 0x000000ea0000-0x0000016a0000 : "boot"

<5>[ 3.267290] 0x000001720000-0x00000ae80000 : "system"

<5>[ 3.273012] 0x00000af00000-0x00000cf00000 : "cache"

<5>[ 3.278469] 0x00000cf80000-0x00000d380000 : "staging"

<5>[ 3.284150] 0x00000d400000-0x00001ff80000 : "userdata"

<6>[ 3.290227] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2

<6>[ 3.294684] PPP Deflate Compression module registered

<6>[ 3.299872] PPP BSD Compression module registered

<6>[ 3.305161] PPP MPPE Compression module registered

<6>[ 3.310090] NET: Registered protocol family 24

<6>[ 3.314937] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6

<6>[ 3.320125] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <[email protected]>

<6>[ 3.326515] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ether

<6>[ 3.332534] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_subset

<6>[ 3.338526] cdc_ncm: 04-Aug-2011

<6>[ 3.341854] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ncm

<6>[ 3.347679] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver

<6>[ 3.354329] tegra USB phy - inst[2] platform info:

<6>[ 3.359255] port_otg: no

<6>[ 3.361856] has_hostpc: no

<6>[ 3.364638] phy_interface: USB_PHY_INTF_UTMI

<6>[ 3.369042] op_mode: TEGRA_USB_OPMODE_HOST

<6>[ 3.373216] vbus_gpio: -1

<6>[ 3.375904] vbus_reg: NULL

<6>[ 3.378746] hot_plug: enabled

<6>[ 3.381779] remote_wakeup: disabled

<4>[ 3.385357] create_regulator: tps658621_ldo3: Failed to create debugfs directory

<6>[ 3.396513] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: Tegra EHCI Host Controller

<6>[ 3.402589] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1

<6>[ 3.442366] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: irq 129, io mem 0xc5008000

<6>[ 3.462730] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00

<6>[ 3.468830] utmi_phy_irq: usb device plugged-in

<6>[ 3.473538] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002

<6>[ 3.480503] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1

<6>[ 3.487919] usb usb1: Product: Tegra EHCI Host Controller

<6>[ 3.493400] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 3.1.10-VegaCream ehci_hcd

<6>[ 3.499800] usb usb1: SerialNumber: tegra-ehci.2

<6>[ 3.504784] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found

<6>[ 3.508613] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected

<4>[ 3.512884] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: Couldn't enable USB host mode wakeup, irq=129, error=-22

<6>[ 3.521621] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm

<6>[ 3.527366] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters

<6>[ 3.535549] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_wdm

<6>[ 3.541271] Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...

<6>[ 3.546389] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage

<6>[ 3.552474] USB Mass Storage support registered.

<6>[ 3.557283] usbcore: registered new interface driver libusual

<6>[ 3.563207] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial

<6>[ 3.569203] USB Serial support registered for generic

<6>[ 3.574376] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic

<6>[ 3.581034] usbserial: USB Serial Driver core

<6>[ 3.585496] USB Serial support registered for FTDI USB Serial Device

<6>[ 3.592079] usbcore: registered new interface driver ftdi_sio

<6>[ 3.597901] ftdi_sio: v1.6.0:USB FTDI Serial Converters Driver

<6>[ 3.603908] USB Serial support registered for GSM modem (1-port)

<6>[ 3.610073] usbcore: registered new interface driver option

<6>[ 3.615823] option: v0.7.2:USB Driver for GSM modems

<6>[ 3.620885] USB Serial support registered for pl2303

<6>[ 3.625980] usbcore: registered new interface driver pl2303

<6>[ 3.631688] pl2303: Prolific PL2303 USB to serial adaptor driver

<6>[ 3.637836] Nvidia Tegra High-Speed USB SOC	 Device Controller driver (Apr 30, 2012)

<6>[ 3.646050] tegra USB phy - inst[0] platform info:

<6>[ 3.650976] port_otg: yes

<6>[ 3.653674] has_hostpc: no

<6>[ 3.656447] phy_interface: USB_PHY_INTF_UTMI

<6>[ 3.660778] op_mode: TEGRA_USB_OPMODE_DEVICE

<6>[ 3.665184] vbus_pmu_irq: 0

<6>[ 3.668043] vbus_gpio: -1

<6>[ 3.670729] charging: disabled

<6>[ 3.673927] remote_wakeup: disabled

<4>[ 3.677493] create_regulator: tps658621_ldo3: Failed to create debugfs directory

<6>[ 3.690286] tegra-udc tegra-udc.0: usb_bat_chg regulator not registered: USB charging will not be enabled

<6>[ 3.699958] tegra-otg tegra-otg: tegra_otg_set_peripheral: gadget: cd947400

<6>[ 3.706902] tegra-otg tegra-otg: SUSPEND --> PERIPHERAL

<6>[ 3.712276] tegra-otg tegra-otg: host: (null), gadget: cd947400

<6>[ 3.719514] android_usb gadget: Mass Storage Function, version: 2009/09/11

<6>[ 3.731873] android_usb gadget: Number of LUNs=1

<6>[ 3.736576] lun0: LUN: removable file: (no medium)

<6>[ 3.741647] android_usb gadget: android_usb ready

<6>[ 3.746499] tegra-udc: bind to driver android_usb

<6>[ 3.751360] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice

<6>[ 3.757243] input: gpio-shortlong-kbd as /devices/platform/gpio-shortlong-kbd.0/input/input0

<6>[ 3.765953] gpio-shortlong-kbd gpio-shortlong-kbd.0: Started

<6>[ 3.771772] usbcore: registered new interface driver xpad

<6>[ 3.777322] it7260 touchscreen driver

<6>[ 3.781076] it7260 4-0046: IT7260 touchscreen Driver

<6>[ 3.786127] Enabling touchscreen

<6>[ 3.842368] usb 1-1: new high speed USB device number 2 using tegra-ehci

<6>[ 3.874279] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=05e3, idProduct=0610

<6>[ 3.881148] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0

<6>[ 3.888398] it7260 4-0046: flushing buffers

<6>[ 3.893181] usb 1-1: Product: USB2.0 Hub

<6>[ 3.898295] it7260 4-0046: flushing ended ok

<6>[ 3.902810] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found

<6>[ 3.907023] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected

<6>[ 4.114021] it7260 4-0046: ID: [10] 4954453732 'ITE72'

<6>[ 4.124499] it7260 4-0046: fw Version: 1.7.0.15

<6>[ 4.129379] it7260 4-0046: cfg Version: 1.7.0.5

<6>[ 4.135305] it7260 4-0046: Resolution: X:1024 , Y:600

<6>[ 5.043663] input: it7260 as /devices/platform/tegra-i2c.3/i2c-4/4-0046/input/input1

<6>[ 5.053026] Wake3 for irq=206

<6>[ 5.058354] it7260 4-0046: touchscreen driver loaded (using ints:Y)

<6>[ 5.065528] bma150 accelerometer driver

<6>[ 5.070005] input: bma150 as /devices/platform/tegra-i2c.0/i2c-0/0-0038/input/input2

<6>[ 5.078037] bma150 0-0038: Bosch Sensortec BMA150/BMA380 accelerometer driver registered

<3>[ 5.086611] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: Unable to open backup RTC 'rtc1'

<3>[ 5.092888] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: Unable to open backup RTC 'rtc1'

<3>[ 5.099054] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: Unable to open backup RTC 'rtc1'

<6>[ 5.105484] using rtc device, tegra_rtc, for alarms

<6>[ 5.110279] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: rtc core: registered tegra_rtc as rtc0

<6>[ 5.117293] Wake16 for irq=34

<5>[ 5.120337] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: Tegra internal Real Time Clock

<4>[ 5.126420] tps6586x-rtc tps6586x-rtc: no IRQ specified, wakeup is disabled

<6>[ 5.134051] tps6586x-rtc tps6586x-rtc: rtc core: registered tps6586x-rtc as rtc1

<6>[ 5.141758] i2c /dev entries driver

<6>[ 5.145633] Linux video capture interface: v2.00

<6>[ 5.150400] usbcore: registered new interface driver uvcvideo

<6>[ 5.156295] USB Video Class driver (1.1.1)

<6>[ 5.160528] trpc_sema_init: registered misc dev 10:50

<6>[ 5.165791] trpc_node_register: Adding 'local' to node list

<6>[ 5.171544] tegra_avp_probe: allocated carveout memory at 18100000 for AVP kernel

<6>[ 5.179248] trpc_node_register: Adding 'avp-remote' to node list

<6>[ 5.185549] tegra_avp_probe: message area d98f000/d98f110

<6>[ 5.191187] Driver for 1-wire Dallas network protocol.

<6>[ 5.399776] Wake11 for irq=371

<6>[ 5.403711] nvec-power nvec-power.1: NvEC power controller driver registered

<6>[ 5.412308] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3

<6>[ 5.418175] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.21.0-ioctl (2011-07-06) initialised: [email protected]

<6>[ 5.426845] Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.2

<6>[ 5.431468] Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized

<6>[ 5.436374] Bluetooth: HCI BCSP protocol initialized

<6>[ 5.441661] cpuidle: using governor ladder

<6>[ 5.446011] cpuidle: using governor menu

<6>[ 5.450025] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver

<6>[ 5.456352] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman

<6>[ 5.460776] sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper

<6>[ 5.466668] mmc0: mss 65535 mrs 524288 mbs 4096 mbc 65535

<6>[ 5.472316] mmc0: SDHCI controller on sdhci-tegra.0 [sdhci-tegra.0] using ADMA

<6>[ 5.479724] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.1: vddio_sdmmc regulator not found: -19.Assuming vddio_sdmmc is not required.

<6>[ 5.491256] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.1: vddio_sd_slot regulator not found: -19. Assuming vddio_sd_slot is not required.

<6>[ 5.502107] mmc1: mss 65535 mrs 524288 mbs 4096 mbc 65535

<6>[ 5.507778] mmc1: SDHCI controller on sdhci-tegra.1 [sdhci-tegra.1] using ADMA

<6>[ 5.515264] Wake23 for irq=261

<6>[ 5.519493] Wake23 for irq=261

<6>[ 5.522615] Enabling wake23

<6>[ 5.525545] gpio bank wake found: wake23 for irq=66

<6>[ 5.530484] Enabling wake23

<6>[ 5.535398] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.2: vddio_sdmmc regulator not found: -19.Assuming vddio_sdmmc is not required.

<6>[ 5.545825] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.2: vddio_sd_slot regulator not found: -19. Assuming vddio_sd_slot is not required.

<6>[ 5.556708] mmc2: mss 65535 mrs 524288 mbs 4096 mbc 65535

<6>[ 5.562448] mmc2: SDHCI controller on sdhci-tegra.2 [sdhci-tegra.2] using ADMA

<3>[ 5.569865] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.3: SD card wake-up event registrationfailed with eroor: -22

<6>[ 5.578735] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.3: vddio_sdmmc regulator not found: -19.Assuming vddio_sdmmc is not required.

<6>[ 5.589272] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.3: vddio_sd_slot regulator not found: -19. Assuming vddio_sd_slot is not required.

<6>[ 5.600164] mmc3: mss 65535 mrs 524288 mbs 4096 mbc 65535

<6>[ 5.605817] mmc3: SDHCI controller on sdhci-tegra.3 [sdhci-tegra.3] using ADMA

<6>[ 5.613908] tegra-aes tegra-aes: registered

<6>[ 5.618208] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid

<6>[ 5.624141] usbhid: USB HID core driver

<6>[ 5.628310] logger: created 256K log 'log_main'

<6>[ 5.633075] logger: created 256K log 'log_events'

<6>[ 5.637941] logger: created 256K log 'log_radio'

<6>[ 5.642829] logger: created 256K log 'log_system'

<6>[ 5.647901] usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio

<4>[ 5.654250] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x01 (3 bytes)

<7>[ 5.660967] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Shuttle sound card probe

<7>[ 5.668924] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Shuttle MCLK initialized

<6>[ 5.676010] alc5624 0-0018: ALC5624 probe called

<4>[ 5.686326] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x1a (5 bytes)

<4>[ 5.695154] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x1b (8 bytes)

<4>[ 5.701469] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x14 (0 bytes)

<4>[ 5.709253] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (1 bytes)

<4>[ 5.715018] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x81 (1 bytes)

<4>[ 5.720696] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x82 (1 bytes)

<6>[ 5.726411] mmc0: new SDIO card at address 0001

<6>[ 5.751762] Wake12 for irq=370

<4>[ 5.755522] Control name 'Right Record Mixer MonoMixerR Capture Switch' truncated to 'Right Record Mixer MonoMixerR Capture Switc'

<6>[ 5.771707] asoc: alc5624-hifi <-> tegra20-i2s.0 mapping ok

<6>[ 5.777844] asoc: dit-hifi <-> tegra20-i2s.1 mapping ok

<6>[ 5.783593] asoc: dit-hifi <-> tegra20-spdif mapping ok

<6>[ 5.789728] input: tegra-alc5624 Headphone Jack as /devices/platform/tegra-snd-alc5624/sound/card0/input3

<6>[ 5.799567] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Shuttle sound card registered

<6>[ 5.807023] ALSA device list:

<6>[ 5.810065] #0: tegra-alc5624

<6>[ 5.813442] GACT probability NOT on

<6>[ 5.817002] Mirror/redirect action on

<6>[ 5.820729] u32 classifier

<6>[ 5.824603]	 Actions configured

<6>[ 5.828074] Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.

<6>[ 5.832907] nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (5543 buckets, 22172 max)

<6>[ 5.839328] NF_TPROXY: Transparent proxy support initialized, version 4.1.0

<6>[ 5.846389] NF_TPROXY: Copyright (c) 2006-2007 BalaBit IT Ltd.

<6>[ 5.852571] xt_time: kernel timezone is -0000

<6>[ 5.858171] ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team

<6>[ 5.865805] arp_tables: (C) 2002 David S. Miller

<6>[ 5.870553] TCP cubic registered

<6>[ 5.873994] NET: Registered protocol family 10

<6>[ 5.879291] Mobile IPv6

<6>[ 5.881865] ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team

<6>[ 5.887673] IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver

<6>[ 5.892779] NET: Registered protocol family 17

<6>[ 5.897340] NET: Registered protocol family 15

<6>[ 5.902056] Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized

<6>[ 5.907025] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized

<6>[ 5.912300] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11

<6>[ 5.917160] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3

<6>[ 5.922555] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2

<5>[ 5.928699] Registering the dns_resolver key type

<6>[ 5.933525] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant 9 rev 1

<6>[ 5.942365] ThumbEE CPU extension supported.

<5>[ 5.946718] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler

<4>[ 5.957000] Disabling clocks left on by bootloader:

<4>[ 5.961949] audio

<4>[ 5.964253] stat_mon

<4>[ 5.966840] dsi2-fixed

<4>[ 5.969526] dsi1-fixed

<4>[ 5.972216] vi

<4>[ 5.974235] fuse_burn

<4>[ 5.976841] clk_d

<4>[ 5.979165] pll_p_out4

<4>[ 5.981853] pll_p_out2

<6>[ 5.984594] CPU rate: 1000 MHz

<3>[ 5.987775] tegra_fuse_program_init: no vdd_fuse. fuse write disabled

<3>[ 5.995696] Tegra protected aperture disabled because nvmap is using system memory

<6>[ 6.004744] Wake24 for irq=362

<6>[ 6.008076] input: gpio-keys as /devices/platform/gpio-keys.0/input/input4

<6>[ 6.017542] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: setting system clock to 2012-11-26 19:55:50 UTC (1353959750)

<6>[ 6.026551] Freeing init memory: 192K

<3>[ 6.033461] init: /init.harmony.rc: 237: invalid command 'umount'

<4>[ 6.040054] init (1): /proc/1/oom_adj is deprecated, please use /proc/1/oom_score_adj instead.

<6>[ 6.110098] keychord: using input dev gpio-keys for fevent

<6>[ 6.173548] yaffs: dev is 32505859 name is "mtdblock3" rw

<6>[ 6.179120] yaffs: passed flags ""

<7>[ 6.182908] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.3,"mtdblock3"

<6>[ 6.267434] mmc3: new high speed SDHC card at address e624

<6>[ 6.273808] mmcblk0: mmc3:e624 SU08G 7.40 GiB

<6>[ 6.283932] mmcblk0: p1 p2

<7>[ 6.288327] yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 1

<6>[ 6.293714] yaffs: dev is 32505862 name is "mtdblock6" rw

<6>[ 6.299282] yaffs: passed flags ""

<7>[ 6.302791] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.6,"mtdblock6"

<7>[ 6.486369] yaffs: block 1168 is bad

<7>[ 6.518627] yaffs: block 1760 is bad

<7>[ 6.553912] yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 0

<6>[ 6.559325] yaffs: dev is 32505860 name is "mtdblock4" rw

<6>[ 6.564967] yaffs: passed flags ""

<7>[ 6.568484] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.4,"mtdblock4"

<7>[ 6.575711] yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 1

<3>[ 11.386017] fs_mgr: Cannot mount filesystem on mtd@system at /system

<3>[ 11.393879] init: fs_mgr_mount_all returned an error

<6>[ 11.426165] avp_init: Using AVP MMU to relocate AVP kernel

<6>[ 11.440285] avp_init: Reading firmware from 'nvrm_avp.bin' (35348 bytes)

<6>[ 11.447464] avp_init: Loading AVP kernel at vaddr=e1a00000 paddr=18100000

<6>[ 11.467878] avp_reset: Resetting AVP: reset_addr=100000

<6>[ 11.482451] avp_node_try_connect: trying connect from RPC_AVP_PORT

<6>[ 11.488783] process_connect_locked: got connect (10e990)

<6>[ 11.494216] avp_svc_thread: got remote peer

<6>[ 11.512359] avp_node_try_connect: got conn ack 'RPC_AVP_PORT' (cd5f8a60 <-> 10e954)

<6>[ 11.520084] avp_init: avp init done

<6>[ 11.524063] [AVP]: AVP kernel (Jan 18 2012 13:36:36)

<6>[ 11.529282] avp_lib: loading library 'nvmm_manager.axf'

<6>[ 11.542210] avp_lib: Successfully loaded library nvmm_manager.axf (lib_id=115930)

<6>[ 11.549795] avp_node_try_connect: trying connect from NVMM_MANAGER_SRV

<6>[ 11.566498] avp_node_try_connect: got conn ack 'NVMM_MANAGER_SRV' (cda78aa0 <-> 116bc8)

<6>[ 11.575241] process_disconnect_locked: got disconnect (cda78aa0)

<6>[ 11.602362] avp_lib: Successfully unloaded 'nvmm_manager.axf'

<6>[ 11.608285] avp_lib: unloaded 'nvmm_manager.axf'

<6>[ 11.613041] avp_svc_thread: AVP seems to be down; wait for kthread_stop

<6>[ 11.619857] avp_svc_thread: exiting

<6>[ 11.623481] avp_uninit: avp teardown done

<6>[ 11.627679] avp_init: Using AVP MMU to relocate AVP kernel

<6>[ 11.634902] avp_init: Reading firmware from 'nvrm_avp.bin' (35348 bytes)

<6>[ 11.641705] avp_init: Loading AVP kernel at vaddr=e1a00000 paddr=18100000

<6>[ 11.660486] avp_reset: Resetting AVP: reset_addr=100000

<6>[ 11.674989] avp_node_try_connect: trying connect from RPC_AVP_PORT

<6>[ 11.681318] process_connect_locked: got connect (10e990)

<6>[ 11.686718] avp_svc_thread: got remote peer

<6>[ 11.707369] avp_node_try_connect: got conn ack 'RPC_AVP_PORT' (cd719440 <-> 10e954)

<6>[ 11.715155] avp_init: avp init done

<6>[ 11.715163] [AVP]: AVP kernel (Jan 18 2012 13:36:36)

<6>[ 11.723931] avp_svc_thread: AVP seems to be down; wait for kthread_stop

<6>[ 11.730721] avp_svc_thread: exiting

<6>[ 11.734745] avp_uninit: avp teardown done

<3>[ 11.821146] init: cannot find '/system/etc/install-recovery.sh', disabling 'flash_recovery'

<6>[ 11.887183] tegra_uart tegra_uart.2: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.893121] tegra_uart tegra_uart.2: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.903638] tegra_uart tegra_uart.2: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.909489] tegra_uart tegra_uart.2: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.919862] shuttle-pm-bt shuttle-pm-bt: Disabling Bluetooth

<6>[ 11.980215] tegra_uart tegra_uart.1: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.986031] tegra_uart tegra_uart.1: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.996316] tegra_uart tegra_uart.1: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 12.002174] tegra_uart tegra_uart.1: Setting clk_src pll_p

<3>[ 12.036377] android_usb: already disabled

<6>[ 12.040794] mtp_bind_config

<6>[ 12.044555] adb_bind_config

<6>[ 12.049797] adb_open(adbd)

<6>[ 12.247907] android_work: did not send uevent (0 0 (null))

<6>[ 12.320103] android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONNECTED

<6>[ 12.329227] android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=DISCONNECTED

<6>[ 12.415959] android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONNECTED

<6>[ 12.432654] android_usb gadget: high speed config #1: android

<6>[ 12.438630] android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONFIGURED

<3>[ 12.545391] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): couldn't mount as ext3 due to feature incompatibilities

<3>[ 12.589986] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): couldn't mount as ext2 due to feature incompatibilities

<6>[ 12.596995] warning: `rild' uses 32-bit capabilities (legacy support in use)

<6>[ 12.683667] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)

<3>[ 15.107824] Left HP Mixer DAPM update failed: -5

<6>[ 55.312059] request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 54929711002 (2012-11-26 19:56:39.786107001 UTC)

<6>[ 98.172531] acc_open

<6>[ 98.175079] acc_release

<6>[ 102.952949] mtp_open

<3>[ 108.005066] init: sys_prop: permission denied uid:1003 name:service.bootanim.exit

<3>[ 155.029738] init: sys_prop: permission denied uid:1000 name:user.language

<3>[ 155.038635] init: sys_prop: permission denied uid:1000 name:user.region

<7>[ 155.156765] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 155.165977] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 155.175269] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 155.186197] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<4>[ 217.030012] Normal WIFI mode.

<4>[ 217.042589] ar6000_available

<1>[ 217.046669] AR6000: Unsupported configuration opcode: 3

<4>[ 217.055756] Firmware mode set

<1>[ 217.059612] AR6000: Unsupported configuration opcode: 3

<1>[ 217.065300] AR6000: Unsupported configuration opcode: 5

<4>[ 217.071893] BMI enabled

<4>[ 217.077512] ar6000_avail: name=wlan0 hifdevice=0xd3b3d000, dev=0xd1bd0000 (0), ar=0xd1bd0420

<4>[ 217.087167] old options [0] old sleep [29]

<4>[ 217.091526] Set hi_refclk_hz : Ref Clock=26000000

<4>[ 217.096770] AR6000: eeprom transfer by HOST

<4>[ 217.101286] eeprom_ar6000_transfer: Enter

<4>[ 217.106705] enable_SI

<4>[ 217.294095] disable_SI

<4>[ 217.297349] AR6000: BMISetAppStart

<4>[ 217.301236] AR6000: enable HI_OPTION_TIMER_WAR

<4>[ 217.306651] AR6000: firmware_transfer

<4>[ 217.312547] firmware_transfer: /system/lib/hw/wlan/athwlan.bin.z77 size 93530 bufsize 94208

<4>[ 217.373885] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=86016

<4>[ 217.424136] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=77824

<4>[ 217.469163] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=69632

<4>[ 217.514569] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=61440

<4>[ 217.558257] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=53248

<4>[ 217.605199] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=45056

<4>[ 217.650505] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=36864

<4>[ 217.711076] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=28672

<4>[ 217.753625] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=20480

<4>[ 217.795955] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=12288

<4>[ 217.837503] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=4096

<4>[ 217.882623] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=4096, remaining=0

<4>[ 217.906060] firmware_transfer: /system/lib/hw/wlan/data.patch.hw2_0.bin size 1328 bufsize 4096

<4>[ 217.970512] ar6000_init() Got WMI @ 0xd537da00.

<6>[ 218.005637] ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready

<4>[ 218.268953] mac address = 00:26:e8:df:14:b6

<4>[ 218.273374] ar6000_init() WMI is ready

<4>[ 218.273758] wmi_control_rx() : Unknown id 0x101e

<4>[ 218.274013] AR6000 Reg Code = 0x40000060

<4>[ 218.876613] AR6000 Reg Code = 0x80000210

<4>[ 218.881446] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<4>[ 221.607593] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<7>[ 225.122240] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 225.131607] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 225.140992] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 225.152050] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 228.820312] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 228.829565] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 228.838881] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 228.849827] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<4>[ 231.602111] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<4>[ 236.616218] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<7>[ 241.408482] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 241.417695] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 241.427008] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 241.437939] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<4>[ 241.603813] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<4>[ 241.608564] channel hint set to 2412

<4>[ 241.613429] Connect called with authmode 5 dot11 auth 1 PW crypto 4 PW crypto Len 0 GRP crypto 4 GRP crypto Len 0

<4>[ 241.664926] AR6000 connected event on freq 2412 with bssid 00:26:f2:94:82:52 listenInterval=1000, beaconInterval = 100, beaconIeLen = 22 assocReqLen=64 assocRespLen =71

<4>[ 241.680603] Network: Infrastructure

<4>[ 241.684323]

<4>[ 241.684329] BeaconIEs= 30 14 01 00 00 0f ac 04 01 00 00 0f ac 04 01 00 00 0f ac 02 00 00

<4>[ 241.696263]

<4>[ 241.696266] AssocRespIEs= 01 08 82 84 8b 0c 12 96 18 24 32 04 30 48 60 6c dd 18 00 50 f2 02 01 01 83 00 03 a4 00 00 27 a4 00 00 42 43 5e 00 62 32 2f 00 dd 09 00 03 7f 01 01 00 00 ff 7f dd 0a 00 03 7f 04 01 00 02 00 40 00

<4>[ 241.723236] AssocReqIEs= 00 0b 4d 76 47 40 48 6f 6d 65 32 2e 34 01 08 82 84 8b 0c 12 96 18 24 32 04 30 48 60 6c 30 14 01 00 00 0f ac 04 01 00 00 0f ac 04 01 00 00 0f ac 02 00 00 dd 07 00 50 f2 02 00 01 00

<6>[ 241.747826] ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready

<4>[ 241.902529] Enter - streamType=5, status=2

<4>[ 241.906741] DHCP DISCOVER stop A2DP

<3>[ 243.963770] qtaguid: iface_stat: stat_update() wlan0 not found

<4>[ 243.976439] Enter - streamType=5, status=1

<4>[ 243.980942] DHCP ACK received start A2DP

<3>[ 243.985568] qtaguid: iface_stat: stat_update() wlan0 not found

<4>[ 244.659658] AR6000 Neighbor Report Event

<4>[ 244.663783] bssid 00:26:f2:94:82:52

<4>[ 244.668495] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<7>[ 251.881782] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 251.891024] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 251.900323] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 251.911256] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 254.362366] wlan0: no IPv6 routers present

<7>[ 260.512497] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 260.521622] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 260.530944] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 260.541921] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 269.840913] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 269.850220] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 269.859594] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 269.870647] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 277.963226] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 277.972473] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 277.981761] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 277.992832] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 288.317542] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 288.326900] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 288.338708] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 288.349695] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 311.320234] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 311.329861] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 311.339532] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 311.350846] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 314.873921] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 314.883156] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<3>[ 314.891127] binder: 852: binder_alloc_buf, no vma

<6>[ 314.891137] binder: 449:460 transaction failed 29201, size 104-0

<3>[ 314.891737] binder: 852: binder_alloc_buf, no vma

<6>[ 314.891748] binder: 449:460 transaction failed 29201, size 104-0

<7>[ 314.914480] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 314.925462] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<6>[ 315.598128] binder: 449:650 transaction failed 29189, size 100-4

<6>[ 315.605304] binder: 449:650 transaction failed 29189, size 100-4

<6>[ 315.615428] binder: 449:650 transaction failed 29189, size 100-4

<6>[ 435.281340] request_suspend_state: sleep (0->3) at 434898990003 (2012-11-26 20:03:00.877911000 UTC)

<4>[ 435.292298] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x0000000a

<4>[ 435.298375] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

<4>[ 435.304763] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010005

<4>[ 435.311787] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x0000000a

<4>[ 435.317748] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

<4>[ 435.324243] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010005

<6>[ 613.358100] request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 612975715004 (2012-11-26 20:05:58.954630001 UTC)

<6>[ 613.522474] Unable to restore gov:interactive for cpu:1,

<3>[ 613.527809] Early_suspend: Unable to restore governor

<6>[ 613.634964] it7260 4-0046: flushing buffers

<6>[ 613.642127] it7260 4-0046: flushing ended ok

<7>[ 642.222569] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 642.231725] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 642.241053] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 642.252035] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 651.395082] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 651.404307] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 651.413597] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 651.424529] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 659.713823] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 659.723185] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 659.732606] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 659.743618] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 666.961079] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 666.970267] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 666.979606] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 666.990582] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

Just another question. People are saying that somehow the sdcard performance is much worse since the 3.1.10 kernel. Do you think that there is something that can be improved in the sdcard speed? I myself notice that the speed of the tablet is worse, especially since using the int2ext solution. Hmmmm perhaps I should mount mmcblk0p2 specifically with ext4 instead of generic and let Linux decide witch format it is.

Edited by Scanno

Guest karthik050782

Hi,

I am using the same patches(framework, hwc) but still getting below error in logcat

I/hwc ( 107): Resolving original HWC module...

I/hwc ( 107): Loaded the original HWC module

D/hwc ( 107): Got time between frames from framebuffer: time in ns = 17148475

I/SurfaceFlinger( 107): Using composer version 1.0

D/hwc ( 107): VSYNC thread started

W/SurfaceFlinger( 107): getting VSYNC period from fb HAL: 17528053

W/SurfaceFlinger( 107): no suitable EGLConfig found, trying without EGL_FRAMEBUFFER_TARGET_ANDROID

E/Trace ( 107): error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)

I/ServiceManager( 107): Waiting for service SurfaceFlinger...

Please guide me to fix this issue...

Thanks,

Karthik

Guest ejtagle

@ejtagle,

Thanks for the tips. I have a booting 4.2 with working gapps now. Sadly Bluetooth is still not working after adding the bluetooth directory and backlight still not working after using the nexus 7 config files. I will experiment a bit more with the config files, perhaps I missed something. Cannot see a lot in log cat about Bluetooth.

The only thing i see about bluetooth is :

21:07:07.075 Debug BluetoothAdapterService 1108376928 getState(): mAdapterProperties: com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterProperties@421081d0

21:07:07.075 Debug LocalBluetoothManager 2081 setting foreground activity to null

This is the dmesg:

<6>[ 1.705960] PMU: registered new PMU device of type 0

<6>[ 1.711544] shuttle-pm-bt shuttle-pm-bt: Enabling Bluetooth

<6>[ 1.717198] Enabling WLAN/BT module

<6>[ 2.062835] shuttle-pm-bt shuttle-pm-bt: Bluetooth RFKill driver registered

<6>[ 2.070930] shuttle-pm-camera shuttle-pm-camera: Camera power management driver loaded

<6>[ 2.080048] Enabling 3G/GPS module

<6>[ 2.102359] shuttle-pm-gps shuttle-pm-gps: GPS power management driver loaded

<6>[ 2.109776] shuttle-pm-gsm shuttle-pm-gsm: GSM/UMTS RFKill driver loaded

<6>[ 2.116625] shuttle_wifi_set_cd: Nobody to notify

<6>[ 2.121465] shuttle-pm-wlan shuttle-pm-wlan: WLAN adapter enabled

<6>[ 2.127631] shuttle_wifi_set_cd: Nobody to notify

<6>[ 2.132555] shuttle-pm-wlan shuttle-pm-wlan: WLAN RFKill driver loaded

<6>[ 2.149524] ashmem: initialized

<6>[ 2.153226] squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher

<6>[ 2.159323] NTFS driver 2.1.30 [Flags: R/W].

<6>[ 2.163743] fuse init (API version 7.17)

<7>[ 2.167902] yaffs: yaffs built Sep 30 2012 16:39:30 Installing.

<6>[ 2.174732] io scheduler noop registered (default)

<6>[ 2.179662] io scheduler deadline registered

<6>[ 2.184049] io scheduler cfq registered

<6>[ 2.188423] mpe mpe01: initialized

<6>[ 2.192197] gr3d gr3d01: initialized

<6>[ 2.196009] dsi dsi: initialized

<6>[ 2.199489] gr2d gr2d: initialized

<6>[ 2.203189] isp isp: initialized

<6>[ 2.206639] vi vi: initialized

<6>[ 2.210483] tegradc tegradc.0: probed

<6>[ 2.214429] tegradc tegradc.0: probed

<6>[ 2.230028] Wake4 for irq=303

<6>[ 2.233514] nvhdcp: using "always on" policy.

<6>[ 2.238236] tegradc tegradc.1: probed

<6>[ 2.242466] tegradc tegradc.1: probed

<6>[ 2.246509] tegra_uart.1: ttyHS1 at MMIO 0x70006040 (irq = 69) is a TEGRA_UART

<6>[ 2.352442] Registered UART port ttyHS1

<6>[ 2.356906] tegra_uart.2: ttyHS2 at MMIO 0x70006200 (irq = 78) is a TEGRA_UART

<6>[ 2.512429] Registered UART port ttyHS2

<6>[ 2.516891] tegra_uart.3: ttyHS3 at MMIO 0x70006300 (irq = 122) is a TEGRA_UART

<6>[ 2.672443] Registered UART port ttyHS3

<6>[ 2.676898] tegra_uart.4: ttyHS4 at MMIO 0x70006400 (irq = 123) is a TEGRA_UART

<6>[ 2.832429] Registered UART port ttyHS4

<6>[ 2.836979] Initialized tegra uart driver

<6>[ 2.851413] loop: module loaded

<3>[ 2.858494] nvec nvec.0: NvEC returned an error: 0x04

<6>[ 2.866966] nvec nvec.0: Nvidia Embedded controller driver loaded

<6>[ 2.873997] tegra_nand: 1 NAND chip(s) found (vend=0xad, dev=0xdc) (Hynix NAND 512MiB 3,3V 8-bit)

<6>[ 2.882954] tegra_nand: NVIDIA Tegra NAND controller @ base=0x70008000 irq=56.

<5>[ 3.238517] 7 cmdlinepart partitions found on MTD device tegra_nand

<5>[ 3.245112] Creating 7 MTD partitions on "tegra_nand":

<5>[ 3.250416] 0x0000006a0000-0x0000008a0000 : "misc"

<5>[ 3.256234] 0x000000920000-0x000000e20000 : "recovery"

<5>[ 3.261955] 0x000000ea0000-0x0000016a0000 : "boot"

<5>[ 3.267290] 0x000001720000-0x00000ae80000 : "system"

<5>[ 3.273012] 0x00000af00000-0x00000cf00000 : "cache"

<5>[ 3.278469] 0x00000cf80000-0x00000d380000 : "staging"

<5>[ 3.284150] 0x00000d400000-0x00001ff80000 : "userdata"

<6>[ 3.290227] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2

<6>[ 3.294684] PPP Deflate Compression module registered

<6>[ 3.299872] PPP BSD Compression module registered

<6>[ 3.305161] PPP MPPE Compression module registered

<6>[ 3.310090] NET: Registered protocol family 24

<6>[ 3.314937] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6

<6>[ 3.320125] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <[email protected]>

<6>[ 3.326515] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ether

<6>[ 3.332534] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_subset

<6>[ 3.338526] cdc_ncm: 04-Aug-2011

<6>[ 3.341854] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ncm

<6>[ 3.347679] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver

<6>[ 3.354329] tegra USB phy - inst[2] platform info:

<6>[ 3.359255] port_otg: no

<6>[ 3.361856] has_hostpc: no

<6>[ 3.364638] phy_interface: USB_PHY_INTF_UTMI

<6>[ 3.369042] op_mode: TEGRA_USB_OPMODE_HOST

<6>[ 3.373216] vbus_gpio: -1

<6>[ 3.375904] vbus_reg: NULL

<6>[ 3.378746] hot_plug: enabled

<6>[ 3.381779] remote_wakeup: disabled

<4>[ 3.385357] create_regulator: tps658621_ldo3: Failed to create debugfs directory

<6>[ 3.396513] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: Tegra EHCI Host Controller

<6>[ 3.402589] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1

<6>[ 3.442366] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: irq 129, io mem 0xc5008000

<6>[ 3.462730] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00

<6>[ 3.468830] utmi_phy_irq: usb device plugged-in

<6>[ 3.473538] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002

<6>[ 3.480503] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1

<6>[ 3.487919] usb usb1: Product: Tegra EHCI Host Controller

<6>[ 3.493400] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 3.1.10-VegaCream ehci_hcd

<6>[ 3.499800] usb usb1: SerialNumber: tegra-ehci.2

<6>[ 3.504784] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found

<6>[ 3.508613] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected

<4>[ 3.512884] tegra-ehci tegra-ehci.2: Couldn't enable USB host mode wakeup, irq=129, error=-22

<6>[ 3.521621] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm

<6>[ 3.527366] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters

<6>[ 3.535549] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_wdm

<6>[ 3.541271] Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...

<6>[ 3.546389] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage

<6>[ 3.552474] USB Mass Storage support registered.

<6>[ 3.557283] usbcore: registered new interface driver libusual

<6>[ 3.563207] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial

<6>[ 3.569203] USB Serial support registered for generic

<6>[ 3.574376] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic

<6>[ 3.581034] usbserial: USB Serial Driver core

<6>[ 3.585496] USB Serial support registered for FTDI USB Serial Device

<6>[ 3.592079] usbcore: registered new interface driver ftdi_sio

<6>[ 3.597901] ftdi_sio: v1.6.0:USB FTDI Serial Converters Driver

<6>[ 3.603908] USB Serial support registered for GSM modem (1-port)

<6>[ 3.610073] usbcore: registered new interface driver option

<6>[ 3.615823] option: v0.7.2:USB Driver for GSM modems

<6>[ 3.620885] USB Serial support registered for pl2303

<6>[ 3.625980] usbcore: registered new interface driver pl2303

<6>[ 3.631688] pl2303: Prolific PL2303 USB to serial adaptor driver

<6>[ 3.637836] Nvidia Tegra High-Speed USB SOC	 Device Controller driver (Apr 30, 2012)

<6>[ 3.646050] tegra USB phy - inst[0] platform info:

<6>[ 3.650976] port_otg: yes

<6>[ 3.653674] has_hostpc: no

<6>[ 3.656447] phy_interface: USB_PHY_INTF_UTMI

<6>[ 3.660778] op_mode: TEGRA_USB_OPMODE_DEVICE

<6>[ 3.665184] vbus_pmu_irq: 0

<6>[ 3.668043] vbus_gpio: -1

<6>[ 3.670729] charging: disabled

<6>[ 3.673927] remote_wakeup: disabled

<4>[ 3.677493] create_regulator: tps658621_ldo3: Failed to create debugfs directory

<6>[ 3.690286] tegra-udc tegra-udc.0: usb_bat_chg regulator not registered: USB charging will not be enabled

<6>[ 3.699958] tegra-otg tegra-otg: tegra_otg_set_peripheral: gadget: cd947400

<6>[ 3.706902] tegra-otg tegra-otg: SUSPEND --> PERIPHERAL

<6>[ 3.712276] tegra-otg tegra-otg: host: (null), gadget: cd947400

<6>[ 3.719514] android_usb gadget: Mass Storage Function, version: 2009/09/11

<6>[ 3.731873] android_usb gadget: Number of LUNs=1

<6>[ 3.736576] lun0: LUN: removable file: (no medium)

<6>[ 3.741647] android_usb gadget: android_usb ready

<6>[ 3.746499] tegra-udc: bind to driver android_usb

<6>[ 3.751360] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice

<6>[ 3.757243] input: gpio-shortlong-kbd as /devices/platform/gpio-shortlong-kbd.0/input/input0

<6>[ 3.765953] gpio-shortlong-kbd gpio-shortlong-kbd.0: Started

<6>[ 3.771772] usbcore: registered new interface driver xpad

<6>[ 3.777322] it7260 touchscreen driver

<6>[ 3.781076] it7260 4-0046: IT7260 touchscreen Driver

<6>[ 3.786127] Enabling touchscreen

<6>[ 3.842368] usb 1-1: new high speed USB device number 2 using tegra-ehci

<6>[ 3.874279] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=05e3, idProduct=0610

<6>[ 3.881148] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0

<6>[ 3.888398] it7260 4-0046: flushing buffers

<6>[ 3.893181] usb 1-1: Product: USB2.0 Hub

<6>[ 3.898295] it7260 4-0046: flushing ended ok

<6>[ 3.902810] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found

<6>[ 3.907023] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected

<6>[ 4.114021] it7260 4-0046: ID: [10] 4954453732 'ITE72'

<6>[ 4.124499] it7260 4-0046: fw Version: 1.7.0.15

<6>[ 4.129379] it7260 4-0046: cfg Version: 1.7.0.5

<6>[ 4.135305] it7260 4-0046: Resolution: X:1024 , Y:600

<6>[ 5.043663] input: it7260 as /devices/platform/tegra-i2c.3/i2c-4/4-0046/input/input1

<6>[ 5.053026] Wake3 for irq=206

<6>[ 5.058354] it7260 4-0046: touchscreen driver loaded (using ints:Y)

<6>[ 5.065528] bma150 accelerometer driver

<6>[ 5.070005] input: bma150 as /devices/platform/tegra-i2c.0/i2c-0/0-0038/input/input2

<6>[ 5.078037] bma150 0-0038: Bosch Sensortec BMA150/BMA380 accelerometer driver registered

<3>[ 5.086611] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: Unable to open backup RTC 'rtc1'

<3>[ 5.092888] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: Unable to open backup RTC 'rtc1'

<3>[ 5.099054] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: Unable to open backup RTC 'rtc1'

<6>[ 5.105484] using rtc device, tegra_rtc, for alarms

<6>[ 5.110279] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: rtc core: registered tegra_rtc as rtc0

<6>[ 5.117293] Wake16 for irq=34

<5>[ 5.120337] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: Tegra internal Real Time Clock

<4>[ 5.126420] tps6586x-rtc tps6586x-rtc: no IRQ specified, wakeup is disabled

<6>[ 5.134051] tps6586x-rtc tps6586x-rtc: rtc core: registered tps6586x-rtc as rtc1

<6>[ 5.141758] i2c /dev entries driver

<6>[ 5.145633] Linux video capture interface: v2.00

<6>[ 5.150400] usbcore: registered new interface driver uvcvideo

<6>[ 5.156295] USB Video Class driver (1.1.1)

<6>[ 5.160528] trpc_sema_init: registered misc dev 10:50

<6>[ 5.165791] trpc_node_register: Adding 'local' to node list

<6>[ 5.171544] tegra_avp_probe: allocated carveout memory at 18100000 for AVP kernel

<6>[ 5.179248] trpc_node_register: Adding 'avp-remote' to node list

<6>[ 5.185549] tegra_avp_probe: message area d98f000/d98f110

<6>[ 5.191187] Driver for 1-wire Dallas network protocol.

<6>[ 5.399776] Wake11 for irq=371

<6>[ 5.403711] nvec-power nvec-power.1: NvEC power controller driver registered

<6>[ 5.412308] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3

<6>[ 5.418175] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.21.0-ioctl (2011-07-06) initialised: [email protected]

<6>[ 5.426845] Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.2

<6>[ 5.431468] Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized

<6>[ 5.436374] Bluetooth: HCI BCSP protocol initialized

<6>[ 5.441661] cpuidle: using governor ladder

<6>[ 5.446011] cpuidle: using governor menu

<6>[ 5.450025] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver

<6>[ 5.456352] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman

<6>[ 5.460776] sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper

<6>[ 5.466668] mmc0: mss 65535 mrs 524288 mbs 4096 mbc 65535

<6>[ 5.472316] mmc0: SDHCI controller on sdhci-tegra.0 [sdhci-tegra.0] using ADMA

<6>[ 5.479724] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.1: vddio_sdmmc regulator not found: -19.Assuming vddio_sdmmc is not required.

<6>[ 5.491256] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.1: vddio_sd_slot regulator not found: -19. Assuming vddio_sd_slot is not required.

<6>[ 5.502107] mmc1: mss 65535 mrs 524288 mbs 4096 mbc 65535

<6>[ 5.507778] mmc1: SDHCI controller on sdhci-tegra.1 [sdhci-tegra.1] using ADMA

<6>[ 5.515264] Wake23 for irq=261

<6>[ 5.519493] Wake23 for irq=261

<6>[ 5.522615] Enabling wake23

<6>[ 5.525545] gpio bank wake found: wake23 for irq=66

<6>[ 5.530484] Enabling wake23

<6>[ 5.535398] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.2: vddio_sdmmc regulator not found: -19.Assuming vddio_sdmmc is not required.

<6>[ 5.545825] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.2: vddio_sd_slot regulator not found: -19. Assuming vddio_sd_slot is not required.

<6>[ 5.556708] mmc2: mss 65535 mrs 524288 mbs 4096 mbc 65535

<6>[ 5.562448] mmc2: SDHCI controller on sdhci-tegra.2 [sdhci-tegra.2] using ADMA

<3>[ 5.569865] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.3: SD card wake-up event registrationfailed with eroor: -22

<6>[ 5.578735] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.3: vddio_sdmmc regulator not found: -19.Assuming vddio_sdmmc is not required.

<6>[ 5.589272] sdhci-tegra sdhci-tegra.3: vddio_sd_slot regulator not found: -19. Assuming vddio_sd_slot is not required.

<6>[ 5.600164] mmc3: mss 65535 mrs 524288 mbs 4096 mbc 65535

<6>[ 5.605817] mmc3: SDHCI controller on sdhci-tegra.3 [sdhci-tegra.3] using ADMA

<6>[ 5.613908] tegra-aes tegra-aes: registered

<6>[ 5.618208] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid

<6>[ 5.624141] usbhid: USB HID core driver

<6>[ 5.628310] logger: created 256K log 'log_main'

<6>[ 5.633075] logger: created 256K log 'log_events'

<6>[ 5.637941] logger: created 256K log 'log_radio'

<6>[ 5.642829] logger: created 256K log 'log_system'

<6>[ 5.647901] usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio

<4>[ 5.654250] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x01 (3 bytes)

<7>[ 5.660967] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Shuttle sound card probe

<7>[ 5.668924] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Shuttle MCLK initialized

<6>[ 5.676010] alc5624 0-0018: ALC5624 probe called

<4>[ 5.686326] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x1a (5 bytes)

<4>[ 5.695154] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x1b (8 bytes)

<4>[ 5.701469] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x14 (0 bytes)

<4>[ 5.709253] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (1 bytes)

<4>[ 5.715018] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x81 (1 bytes)

<4>[ 5.720696] mmc0: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x82 (1 bytes)

<6>[ 5.726411] mmc0: new SDIO card at address 0001

<6>[ 5.751762] Wake12 for irq=370

<4>[ 5.755522] Control name 'Right Record Mixer MonoMixerR Capture Switch' truncated to 'Right Record Mixer MonoMixerR Capture Switc'

<6>[ 5.771707] asoc: alc5624-hifi <-> tegra20-i2s.0 mapping ok

<6>[ 5.777844] asoc: dit-hifi <-> tegra20-i2s.1 mapping ok

<6>[ 5.783593] asoc: dit-hifi <-> tegra20-spdif mapping ok

<6>[ 5.789728] input: tegra-alc5624 Headphone Jack as /devices/platform/tegra-snd-alc5624/sound/card0/input3

<6>[ 5.799567] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Shuttle sound card registered

<6>[ 5.807023] ALSA device list:

<6>[ 5.810065] #0: tegra-alc5624

<6>[ 5.813442] GACT probability NOT on

<6>[ 5.817002] Mirror/redirect action on

<6>[ 5.820729] u32 classifier

<6>[ 5.824603]	 Actions configured

<6>[ 5.828074] Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.

<6>[ 5.832907] nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (5543 buckets, 22172 max)

<6>[ 5.839328] NF_TPROXY: Transparent proxy support initialized, version 4.1.0

<6>[ 5.846389] NF_TPROXY: Copyright (c) 2006-2007 BalaBit IT Ltd.

<6>[ 5.852571] xt_time: kernel timezone is -0000

<6>[ 5.858171] ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team

<6>[ 5.865805] arp_tables: (C) 2002 David S. Miller

<6>[ 5.870553] TCP cubic registered

<6>[ 5.873994] NET: Registered protocol family 10

<6>[ 5.879291] Mobile IPv6

<6>[ 5.881865] ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team

<6>[ 5.887673] IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver

<6>[ 5.892779] NET: Registered protocol family 17

<6>[ 5.897340] NET: Registered protocol family 15

<6>[ 5.902056] Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized

<6>[ 5.907025] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized

<6>[ 5.912300] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11

<6>[ 5.917160] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3

<6>[ 5.922555] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2

<5>[ 5.928699] Registering the dns_resolver key type

<6>[ 5.933525] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant 9 rev 1

<6>[ 5.942365] ThumbEE CPU extension supported.

<5>[ 5.946718] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler

<4>[ 5.957000] Disabling clocks left on by bootloader:

<4>[ 5.961949] audio

<4>[ 5.964253] stat_mon

<4>[ 5.966840] dsi2-fixed

<4>[ 5.969526] dsi1-fixed

<4>[ 5.972216] vi

<4>[ 5.974235] fuse_burn

<4>[ 5.976841] clk_d

<4>[ 5.979165] pll_p_out4

<4>[ 5.981853] pll_p_out2

<6>[ 5.984594] CPU rate: 1000 MHz

<3>[ 5.987775] tegra_fuse_program_init: no vdd_fuse. fuse write disabled

<3>[ 5.995696] Tegra protected aperture disabled because nvmap is using system memory

<6>[ 6.004744] Wake24 for irq=362

<6>[ 6.008076] input: gpio-keys as /devices/platform/gpio-keys.0/input/input4

<6>[ 6.017542] tegra_rtc tegra_rtc: setting system clock to 2012-11-26 19:55:50 UTC (1353959750)

<6>[ 6.026551] Freeing init memory: 192K

<3>[ 6.033461] init: /init.harmony.rc: 237: invalid command 'umount'

<4>[ 6.040054] init (1): /proc/1/oom_adj is deprecated, please use /proc/1/oom_score_adj instead.

<6>[ 6.110098] keychord: using input dev gpio-keys for fevent

<6>[ 6.173548] yaffs: dev is 32505859 name is "mtdblock3" rw

<6>[ 6.179120] yaffs: passed flags ""

<7>[ 6.182908] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.3,"mtdblock3"

<6>[ 6.267434] mmc3: new high speed SDHC card at address e624

<6>[ 6.273808] mmcblk0: mmc3:e624 SU08G 7.40 GiB

<6>[ 6.283932] mmcblk0: p1 p2

<7>[ 6.288327] yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 1

<6>[ 6.293714] yaffs: dev is 32505862 name is "mtdblock6" rw

<6>[ 6.299282] yaffs: passed flags ""

<7>[ 6.302791] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.6,"mtdblock6"

<7>[ 6.486369] yaffs: block 1168 is bad

<7>[ 6.518627] yaffs: block 1760 is bad

<7>[ 6.553912] yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 0

<6>[ 6.559325] yaffs: dev is 32505860 name is "mtdblock4" rw

<6>[ 6.564967] yaffs: passed flags ""

<7>[ 6.568484] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.4,"mtdblock4"

<7>[ 6.575711] yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 1

<3>[ 11.386017] fs_mgr: Cannot mount filesystem on mtd@system at /system

<3>[ 11.393879] init: fs_mgr_mount_all returned an error

<6>[ 11.426165] avp_init: Using AVP MMU to relocate AVP kernel

<6>[ 11.440285] avp_init: Reading firmware from 'nvrm_avp.bin' (35348 bytes)

<6>[ 11.447464] avp_init: Loading AVP kernel at vaddr=e1a00000 paddr=18100000

<6>[ 11.467878] avp_reset: Resetting AVP: reset_addr=100000

<6>[ 11.482451] avp_node_try_connect: trying connect from RPC_AVP_PORT

<6>[ 11.488783] process_connect_locked: got connect (10e990)

<6>[ 11.494216] avp_svc_thread: got remote peer

<6>[ 11.512359] avp_node_try_connect: got conn ack 'RPC_AVP_PORT' (cd5f8a60 <-> 10e954)

<6>[ 11.520084] avp_init: avp init done

<6>[ 11.524063] [AVP]: AVP kernel (Jan 18 2012 13:36:36)

<6>[ 11.529282] avp_lib: loading library 'nvmm_manager.axf'

<6>[ 11.542210] avp_lib: Successfully loaded library nvmm_manager.axf (lib_id=115930)

<6>[ 11.549795] avp_node_try_connect: trying connect from NVMM_MANAGER_SRV

<6>[ 11.566498] avp_node_try_connect: got conn ack 'NVMM_MANAGER_SRV' (cda78aa0 <-> 116bc8)

<6>[ 11.575241] process_disconnect_locked: got disconnect (cda78aa0)

<6>[ 11.602362] avp_lib: Successfully unloaded 'nvmm_manager.axf'

<6>[ 11.608285] avp_lib: unloaded 'nvmm_manager.axf'

<6>[ 11.613041] avp_svc_thread: AVP seems to be down; wait for kthread_stop

<6>[ 11.619857] avp_svc_thread: exiting

<6>[ 11.623481] avp_uninit: avp teardown done

<6>[ 11.627679] avp_init: Using AVP MMU to relocate AVP kernel

<6>[ 11.634902] avp_init: Reading firmware from 'nvrm_avp.bin' (35348 bytes)

<6>[ 11.641705] avp_init: Loading AVP kernel at vaddr=e1a00000 paddr=18100000

<6>[ 11.660486] avp_reset: Resetting AVP: reset_addr=100000

<6>[ 11.674989] avp_node_try_connect: trying connect from RPC_AVP_PORT

<6>[ 11.681318] process_connect_locked: got connect (10e990)

<6>[ 11.686718] avp_svc_thread: got remote peer

<6>[ 11.707369] avp_node_try_connect: got conn ack 'RPC_AVP_PORT' (cd719440 <-> 10e954)

<6>[ 11.715155] avp_init: avp init done

<6>[ 11.715163] [AVP]: AVP kernel (Jan 18 2012 13:36:36)

<6>[ 11.723931] avp_svc_thread: AVP seems to be down; wait for kthread_stop

<6>[ 11.730721] avp_svc_thread: exiting

<6>[ 11.734745] avp_uninit: avp teardown done

<3>[ 11.821146] init: cannot find '/system/etc/install-recovery.sh', disabling 'flash_recovery'

<6>[ 11.887183] tegra_uart tegra_uart.2: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.893121] tegra_uart tegra_uart.2: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.903638] tegra_uart tegra_uart.2: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.909489] tegra_uart tegra_uart.2: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.919862] shuttle-pm-bt shuttle-pm-bt: Disabling Bluetooth

<6>[ 11.980215] tegra_uart tegra_uart.1: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.986031] tegra_uart tegra_uart.1: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 11.996316] tegra_uart tegra_uart.1: Setting clk_src pll_p

<6>[ 12.002174] tegra_uart tegra_uart.1: Setting clk_src pll_p

<3>[ 12.036377] android_usb: already disabled

<6>[ 12.040794] mtp_bind_config

<6>[ 12.044555] adb_bind_config

<6>[ 12.049797] adb_open(adbd)

<6>[ 12.247907] android_work: did not send uevent (0 0 (null))

<6>[ 12.320103] android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONNECTED

<6>[ 12.329227] android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=DISCONNECTED

<6>[ 12.415959] android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONNECTED

<6>[ 12.432654] android_usb gadget: high speed config #1: android

<6>[ 12.438630] android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONFIGURED

<3>[ 12.545391] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): couldn't mount as ext3 due to feature incompatibilities

<3>[ 12.589986] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): couldn't mount as ext2 due to feature incompatibilities

<6>[ 12.596995] warning: `rild' uses 32-bit capabilities (legacy support in use)

<6>[ 12.683667] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)

<3>[ 15.107824] Left HP Mixer DAPM update failed: -5

<6>[ 55.312059] request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 54929711002 (2012-11-26 19:56:39.786107001 UTC)

<6>[ 98.172531] acc_open

<6>[ 98.175079] acc_release

<6>[ 102.952949] mtp_open

<3>[ 108.005066] init: sys_prop: permission denied uid:1003 name:service.bootanim.exit

<3>[ 155.029738] init: sys_prop: permission denied uid:1000 name:user.language

<3>[ 155.038635] init: sys_prop: permission denied uid:1000 name:user.region

<7>[ 155.156765] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 155.165977] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 155.175269] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 155.186197] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<4>[ 217.030012] Normal WIFI mode.

<4>[ 217.042589] ar6000_available

<1>[ 217.046669] AR6000: Unsupported configuration opcode: 3

<4>[ 217.055756] Firmware mode set

<1>[ 217.059612] AR6000: Unsupported configuration opcode: 3

<1>[ 217.065300] AR6000: Unsupported configuration opcode: 5

<4>[ 217.071893] BMI enabled

<4>[ 217.077512] ar6000_avail: name=wlan0 hifdevice=0xd3b3d000, dev=0xd1bd0000 (0), ar=0xd1bd0420

<4>[ 217.087167] old options [0] old sleep [29]

<4>[ 217.091526] Set hi_refclk_hz : Ref Clock=26000000

<4>[ 217.096770] AR6000: eeprom transfer by HOST

<4>[ 217.101286] eeprom_ar6000_transfer: Enter

<4>[ 217.106705] enable_SI

<4>[ 217.294095] disable_SI

<4>[ 217.297349] AR6000: BMISetAppStart

<4>[ 217.301236] AR6000: enable HI_OPTION_TIMER_WAR

<4>[ 217.306651] AR6000: firmware_transfer

<4>[ 217.312547] firmware_transfer: /system/lib/hw/wlan/athwlan.bin.z77 size 93530 bufsize 94208

<4>[ 217.373885] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=86016

<4>[ 217.424136] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=77824

<4>[ 217.469163] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=69632

<4>[ 217.514569] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=61440

<4>[ 217.558257] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=53248

<4>[ 217.605199] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=45056

<4>[ 217.650505] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=36864

<4>[ 217.711076] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=28672

<4>[ 217.753625] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=20480

<4>[ 217.795955] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=12288

<4>[ 217.837503] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=8192, remaining=4096

<4>[ 217.882623] firmware_transfer: BMILZData: len=4096, remaining=0

<4>[ 217.906060] firmware_transfer: /system/lib/hw/wlan/data.patch.hw2_0.bin size 1328 bufsize 4096

<4>[ 217.970512] ar6000_init() Got WMI @ 0xd537da00.

<6>[ 218.005637] ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready

<4>[ 218.268953] mac address = 00:26:e8:df:14:b6

<4>[ 218.273374] ar6000_init() WMI is ready

<4>[ 218.273758] wmi_control_rx() : Unknown id 0x101e

<4>[ 218.274013] AR6000 Reg Code = 0x40000060

<4>[ 218.876613] AR6000 Reg Code = 0x80000210

<4>[ 218.881446] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<4>[ 221.607593] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<7>[ 225.122240] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 225.131607] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 225.140992] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 225.152050] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 228.820312] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 228.829565] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 228.838881] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 228.849827] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<4>[ 231.602111] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<4>[ 236.616218] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<7>[ 241.408482] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 241.417695] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 241.427008] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 241.437939] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<4>[ 241.603813] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<4>[ 241.608564] channel hint set to 2412

<4>[ 241.613429] Connect called with authmode 5 dot11 auth 1 PW crypto 4 PW crypto Len 0 GRP crypto 4 GRP crypto Len 0

<4>[ 241.664926] AR6000 connected event on freq 2412 with bssid 00:26:f2:94:82:52 listenInterval=1000, beaconInterval = 100, beaconIeLen = 22 assocReqLen=64 assocRespLen =71

<4>[ 241.680603] Network: Infrastructure

<4>[ 241.684323]

<4>[ 241.684329] BeaconIEs= 30 14 01 00 00 0f ac 04 01 00 00 0f ac 04 01 00 00 0f ac 02 00 00

<4>[ 241.696263]

<4>[ 241.696266] AssocRespIEs= 01 08 82 84 8b 0c 12 96 18 24 32 04 30 48 60 6c dd 18 00 50 f2 02 01 01 83 00 03 a4 00 00 27 a4 00 00 42 43 5e 00 62 32 2f 00 dd 09 00 03 7f 01 01 00 00 ff 7f dd 0a 00 03 7f 04 01 00 02 00 40 00

<4>[ 241.723236] AssocReqIEs= 00 0b 4d 76 47 40 48 6f 6d 65 32 2e 34 01 08 82 84 8b 0c 12 96 18 24 32 04 30 48 60 6c 30 14 01 00 00 0f ac 04 01 00 00 0f ac 04 01 00 00 0f ac 02 00 00 dd 07 00 50 f2 02 00 01 00

<6>[ 241.747826] ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready

<4>[ 241.902529] Enter - streamType=5, status=2

<4>[ 241.906741] DHCP DISCOVER stop A2DP

<3>[ 243.963770] qtaguid: iface_stat: stat_update() wlan0 not found

<4>[ 243.976439] Enter - streamType=5, status=1

<4>[ 243.980942] DHCP ACK received start A2DP

<3>[ 243.985568] qtaguid: iface_stat: stat_update() wlan0 not found

<4>[ 244.659658] AR6000 Neighbor Report Event

<4>[ 244.663783] bssid 00:26:f2:94:82:52

<4>[ 244.668495] AR6000 scan complete: 0

<7>[ 251.881782] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 251.891024] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 251.900323] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 251.911256] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 254.362366] wlan0: no IPv6 routers present

<7>[ 260.512497] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 260.521622] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 260.530944] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 260.541921] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 269.840913] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 269.850220] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 269.859594] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 269.870647] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 277.963226] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 277.972473] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 277.981761] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 277.992832] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 288.317542] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 288.326900] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 288.338708] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 288.349695] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 311.320234] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 311.329861] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 311.339532] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 311.350846] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 314.873921] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 314.883156] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<3>[ 314.891127] binder: 852: binder_alloc_buf, no vma

<6>[ 314.891137] binder: 449:460 transaction failed 29201, size 104-0

<3>[ 314.891737] binder: 852: binder_alloc_buf, no vma

<6>[ 314.891748] binder: 449:460 transaction failed 29201, size 104-0

<7>[ 314.914480] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 314.925462] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<6>[ 315.598128] binder: 449:650 transaction failed 29189, size 100-4

<6>[ 315.605304] binder: 449:650 transaction failed 29189, size 100-4

<6>[ 315.615428] binder: 449:650 transaction failed 29189, size 100-4

<6>[ 435.281340] request_suspend_state: sleep (0->3) at 434898990003 (2012-11-26 20:03:00.877911000 UTC)

<4>[ 435.292298] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x0000000a

<4>[ 435.298375] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

<4>[ 435.304763] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010005

<4>[ 435.311787] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x0000000a

<4>[ 435.317748] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

<4>[ 435.324243] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010005

<6>[ 613.358100] request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 612975715004 (2012-11-26 20:05:58.954630001 UTC)

<6>[ 613.522474] Unable to restore gov:interactive for cpu:1,

<3>[ 613.527809] Early_suspend: Unable to restore governor

<6>[ 613.634964] it7260 4-0046: flushing buffers

<6>[ 613.642127] it7260 4-0046: flushing ended ok

<7>[ 642.222569] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 642.231725] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 642.241053] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 642.252035] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 651.395082] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 651.404307] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 651.413597] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 651.424529] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 659.713823] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 659.723185] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 659.732606] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 659.743618] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

<7>[ 666.961079] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): cpu_dai:'tegra20-i2s.0'

<7>[ 666.970267] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec_dai:'alc5624-hifi'

<7>[ 666.979606] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): format: 0x00000002, channels:2, srate:44100

<7>[ 666.990582] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: tegra_alc5624_hw_params(): codec in slave mode

Just another question. People are saying that somehow the sdcard performance is much worse since the 3.1.10 kernel. Do you think that there is something that can be improved in the sdcard speed? I myself notice that the speed of the tablet is worse, especially since using the int2ext solution. Hmmmm perhaps I should mount mmcblk0p2 specifically with ext4 instead of generic and let Linux decide witch format it is.

Regarding SDcard, i see no reason for a slowdown on performance... But, 2.6.39 kernel was used in Android 4.0 , when the SDcard was not used at all... So, seems unfair to compare speed. The only way to be sure is to create an Android 4.2 with the 2.6.39 kernel....

Bluetooth: I still have to investigate further... They changed bluez by bluedroid... I am pretty sure that kernel wise, we are ready... Maybe we are missing some entries in the init.*.rc ... I will check...

Guest ejtagle

Update related to the hwcomposer: I redid the vsync emulation. Now, instead of emulating, we are actually syncing to vsync!. I found out that the Nvidia kernel driver is already supporting that feature through something called "syncpoints". So, i added code to our hwcomposer wrapper to take advantage of real vsync synchronization. I am sure you will notice the difference, as screen updates are now faster and smoother using real vsyncs!

Attached the new version!

hwc_v02.rar

Guest ejtagle

Hi,

I am using the same patches(framework, hwc) but still getting below error in logcat

I/hwc ( 107): Resolving original HWC module...

I/hwc ( 107): Loaded the original HWC module

D/hwc ( 107): Got time between frames from framebuffer: time in ns = 17148475

I/SurfaceFlinger( 107): Using composer version 1.0

D/hwc ( 107): VSYNC thread started

W/SurfaceFlinger( 107): getting VSYNC period from fb HAL: 17528053

W/SurfaceFlinger( 107): no suitable EGLConfig found, trying without EGL_FRAMEBUFFER_TARGET_ANDROID

E/Trace ( 107): error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)

I/ServiceManager( 107): Waiting for service SurfaceFlinger...

Please guide me to fix this issue...

Thanks,

Karthik

I see no error... Those entries are perfectly normal...

I got some more logging regarding BT:

21:31:40.182 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  checkIfCallerIsForegroundUser: valid=true callingUser=0 foregroundUser=0

21:31:40.182 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  enable():  mBluetooth =android.bluetooth.IBluetooth$Stub$Proxy@4232b8c8 mBinding = false

21:31:40.182 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  Message: 1

21:31:40.182 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  MESSAGE_ENABLE: mBluetooth = android.bluetooth.IBluetooth$Stub$Proxy@4232b8c8

21:31:40.182 Debug BluetoothAdapterService 803  Broadcasting updateAdapterState() to 1 receivers.

21:31:40.182 Debug BluetoothBondStateMachine 803  make

21:31:40.182 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  Message: 60

21:31:40.182 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  MESSAGE_BLUETOOTH_STATE_CHANGE: prevState = 10, newState=11

21:31:40.183 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  Bluetooth State Change Intent: 10 -> 11

21:31:40.183 Info bluedroid 803  enable

21:31:40.183 Debug bt-btif 803  BTIF ENABLE BLUETOOTH

21:31:40.183 Debug BTIF_CORE 803  not disabled

21:31:40.183 Error BluetoothAdapterState 803  Error while turning Bluetooth On

21:31:40.183 Debug BluetoothAdapterService 803  Broadcasting updateAdapterState() to 1 receivers.

21:31:40.183 Info BluetoothBondStateMachine 803  StableState(): Entering Off State

21:31:40.206 Warning Trace 411  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.206 Warning Trace 411  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.206 Warning Trace 614  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.206 Warning Trace 614  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.207 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  Message: 60

21:31:40.207 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  MESSAGE_BLUETOOTH_STATE_CHANGE: prevState = 11, newState=10

21:31:40.207 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  Broadcasting onBluetoothStateChange(false) to 8 receivers.

21:31:40.207 Error BluetoothPan 1447

21:31:40.207 Error BluetoothPan 1447  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: android.bluetooth.BluetoothPan$2@4201e898

21:31:40.207 Error BluetoothPan 1447   at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:921)

21:31:40.207 Error BluetoothPan 1447   at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1451)

21:31:40.207 Error BluetoothPan 1447   at android.content.ContextWrapper.unbindService(ContextWrapper.java:484)

21:31:40.207 Error BluetoothPan 1447   at android.bluetooth.BluetoothPan$1.onBluetoothStateChange(BluetoothPan.java:183)

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothPan 1447   at android.bluetooth.IBluetoothStateChangeCallback$Stub.onTransact(IBluetoothStateChangeCallback.java:55)

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothPan 1447   at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:351)

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothPan 1447   at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

21:31:40.208 Debug BluetoothA2dp 411  onBluetoothStateChange: up=false

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothA2dp 411

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothA2dp 411  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: android.bluetooth.BluetoothA2dp$2@4230c058

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:921)

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1451)

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at android.bluetooth.BluetoothA2dp$1.onBluetoothStateChange(BluetoothA2dp.java:121)

21:31:40.208 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.sendBluetoothStateCallback(BluetoothManagerService.java:411)

21:31:40.209 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.bluetoothStateChangeHandler(BluetoothManagerService.java:982)

21:31:40.209 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.access$1900(BluetoothManagerService.java:48)

21:31:40.209 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService$BluetoothHandler.handleMessage(BluetoothManagerService.java:752)

21:31:40.209 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

21:31:40.209 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

21:31:40.209 Error BluetoothA2dp 411   at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

21:31:40.209 Debug BluetoothHeadset 609  onBluetoothStateChange: up=false

21:31:40.209 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.209 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset$2@42014c30

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:921)

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1451)

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.content.ContextWrapper.unbindService(ContextWrapper.java:484)

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset$1.onBluetoothStateChange(BluetoothHeadset.java:234)

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.bluetooth.IBluetoothStateChangeCallback$Stub.onTransact(IBluetoothStateChangeCallback.java:55)

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:351)

21:31:40.210 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

21:31:40.211 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.211 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.211 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.211 Debug BluetoothHeadset 609  onBluetoothStateChange: up=false

21:31:40.211 Error BluetoothHeadset 609

21:31:40.212 Error BluetoothHeadset 609  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset$2@42035d68

21:31:40.212 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:921)

21:31:40.212 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1451)

21:31:40.212 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.content.ContextWrapper.unbindService(ContextWrapper.java:484)

21:31:40.212 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset$1.onBluetoothStateChange(BluetoothHeadset.java:234)

21:31:40.212 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.bluetooth.IBluetoothStateChangeCallback$Stub.onTransact(IBluetoothStateChangeCallback.java:55)

21:31:40.212 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:351)

21:31:40.212 Error BluetoothHeadset 609   at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

21:31:40.212 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.213 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.213 Debug BluetoothPbap 1447  onBluetoothStateChange: up=false

21:31:40.213 Warning Trace 803  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.213 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.214 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.214 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.214 Error BluetoothPbap 1447

21:31:40.214 Error BluetoothPbap 1447  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: android.bluetooth.BluetoothPbap$2@41ffb508

21:31:40.214 Error BluetoothPbap 1447   at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:921)

21:31:40.214 Error BluetoothPbap 1447   at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1451)

21:31:40.214 Error BluetoothPbap 1447   at android.content.ContextWrapper.unbindService(ContextWrapper.java:484)

21:31:40.214 Error BluetoothPbap 1447   at android.bluetooth.BluetoothPbap$1.onBluetoothStateChange(BluetoothPbap.java:122)

21:31:40.214 Error BluetoothPbap 1447   at android.bluetooth.IBluetoothStateChangeCallback$Stub.onTransact(IBluetoothStateChangeCallback.java:55)

21:31:40.214 Error BluetoothPbap 1447   at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:351)

21:31:40.215 Error BluetoothPbap 1447   at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

21:31:40.215 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.215 Debug BluetoothHeadset 411  onBluetoothStateChange: up=false

21:31:40.215 Debug BluetoothAdapterService 1107362040  getState(): mAdapterProperties: com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterProperties@42011a20

21:31:40.215 Debug BluetoothAdapterService 1107362040  getState(): mAdapterProperties: com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterProperties@42011a20

21:31:40.215 Error BluetoothHeadset 411

21:31:40.215 Error BluetoothHeadset 411  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset$2@42385058

21:31:40.215 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:921)

21:31:40.215 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1451)

21:31:40.216 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at android.bluetooth.BluetoothHeadset$1.onBluetoothStateChange(BluetoothHeadset.java:234)

21:31:40.216 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.sendBluetoothStateCallback(BluetoothManagerService.java:411)

21:31:40.216 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.bluetoothStateChangeHandler(BluetoothManagerService.java:982)

21:31:40.216 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.access$1900(BluetoothManagerService.java:48)

21:31:40.216 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService$BluetoothHandler.handleMessage(BluetoothManagerService.java:752)

21:31:40.216 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

21:31:40.216 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

21:31:40.216 Error BluetoothHeadset 411   at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

21:31:40.216 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.216 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.217 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.217 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.217 Error BluetoothPan 411

21:31:40.217 Error BluetoothPan 411  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: android.bluetooth.BluetoothPan$2@421fd3c8

21:31:40.217 Error BluetoothPan 411   at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:921)

21:31:40.217 Error BluetoothPan 411   at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1451)

21:31:40.217 Error BluetoothPan 411   at android.bluetooth.BluetoothPan$1.onBluetoothStateChange(BluetoothPan.java:183)

21:31:40.217 Error BluetoothPan 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.sendBluetoothStateCallback(BluetoothManagerService.java:411)

21:31:40.217 Error BluetoothPan 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.bluetoothStateChangeHandler(BluetoothManagerService.java:982)

21:31:40.218 Error BluetoothPan 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService.access$1900(BluetoothManagerService.java:48)

21:31:40.218 Error BluetoothPan 411   at com.android.server.BluetoothManagerService$BluetoothHandler.handleMessage(BluetoothManagerService.java:752)

21:31:40.218 Error BluetoothPan 411   at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

21:31:40.218 Error BluetoothPan 411   at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

21:31:40.218 Error BluetoothPan 411   at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

21:31:40.218 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.218 Debug BluetoothInputDevice 1447  onBluetoothStateChange: up=false

21:31:40.218 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.218 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.218 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447

21:31:40.219 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: android.bluetooth.BluetoothInputDevice$2@42023918

21:31:40.219 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447   at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:921)

21:31:40.219 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447   at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1451)

21:31:40.219 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447   at android.content.ContextWrapper.unbindService(ContextWrapper.java:484)

21:31:40.219 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447   at android.bluetooth.BluetoothInputDevice$1.onBluetoothStateChange(BluetoothInputDevice.java:199)

21:31:40.219 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447   at android.bluetooth.IBluetoothStateChangeCallback$Stub.onTransact(IBluetoothStateChangeCallback.java:55)

21:31:40.219 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447   at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:351)

21:31:40.219 Error BluetoothInputDevice 1447   at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

21:31:40.219 Debug BluetoothManagerService 411  Bluetooth State Change Intent: 11 -> 10

21:31:40.219 Warning Trace 1447  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.236 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.237 Warning Trace 411  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.237 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.237 Warning Trace 411  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.237 Warning Trace 492  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.237 Warning Trace 614  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.237 Warning Trace 614  Unexpected value from nativeGetEnabledTags: 0

21:31:40.237 Debug BluetoothAdapterService 1107362040  getState(): mAdapterProperties: com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterProperties@42011a20

I am guessing that we need to change the BT stuff in the vega_postboot.sh. There is a lot of stuff for Bluez. I guess that part has to be rewritten:

#######################################################################

# Assign BT a proper unique mac address based off the wlan mac address#

#######################################################################

if [ -e /data/bluez_provider/bluez_reg ] && [ -e /data/bluez_provider/mac_reg ] ; then

$L "bluez registered"

else

if [ -e /sys/devices/platform/sdhci-tegra.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:0001/mmc0:0001:1/net/wlan0/address ]; then

mkdir /data/bluez_provider/

ADDR=`cat /sys/devices/platform/sdhci-tegra.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:0001/mmc0:0001:1/net/wlan0/address`

echo $ADDR

A=`echo $ADDR | cut -d ':' -f 4`

B=`echo $ADDR | cut -d ':' -f 5`

C=`echo $ADDR | cut -d ':' -f 6`

D=`echo $ADDR | cut -d ':' -f 3`

E=`echo $ADDR | cut -d ':' -f 1`

F=`echo $ADDR | cut -d ':' -f 2`

line1='// BT_ADDR'

line2="&0001 = 00$A $C$B 00$D $E$F"

echo $line1 > /data/bluez_provider/bluecore6.psr

echo $line2 >> /data/bluez_provider/bluecore6.psr

cat /system/etc/bluecore6.psr >> /data/bluez_provider/bluecore6.psr

echo "done" > /data/bluez_provider/bluez_reg

echo "done" > /data/bluez_provider/mac_reg

chmod 777 /data/bluez_provider/bluecore6.psr

cat /data/bluez_provider/bluecore6.psr > /system/etc/bluez/bluecore6.psr

else

mkdir /data/bluez_provider/

cat /system/etc/bluez/bluecore6.psr > /data/bluez_provider/bluecore6.psr

chmod 777 /data/bluez_provider/bluecore6.psr

fi

fi

I am also seeing this:

21:30:09.281 Info bluedroid 803 enable

21:30:09.281 Debug bt-btif 803 BTIF ENABLE BLUETOOTH

21:30:09.293 Debug bt-btif 803 bte_main_enable

21:30:09.317 Info bt_hci_bdroid 803 init

21:30:09.317 Error bt_hw 803 !!! Failed to load libbt-vendor.so !!!

21:30:09.317 Info bt-btif 803 libbt-hci init returns 0

21:30:09.317 Error bt_hci_bdroid 803 vendor lib is missing!

21:30:09.317 Error bt_hci_bdroid 803 vendor lib is missing!

21:30:09.317 Info bt_hci_bdroid 803 bt_hc_worker_thread started

21:30:09.317 Error bt_userial 803 userial_open: missing vendor lib interface !!!

21:30:09.317 Error bt_userial 803 userial_open: unable to open UART port

21:30:09.317 Info bt-btif 803 HC preload_cb 1 [0:SUCCESS 1:FAIL]

21:30:09.329 Debug bt-btif 803 btif_task: received trigger stack init event

21:30:11.348 Debug BluetoothAdapterService 1107362040 getState(): mAdapterProperties: com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterProperties@42011a20

I am guessing we need to get libbt-vendor.so sources from somewhere....

Edited by Scanno