[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest piretia

Now I try to install any rom that says I have to update the script already does not understand anything I'm anyone know what's going on?

Ouvir

:P

Edited by piretia

Guest edge123

Is it possible to recompile AKMD2 service to be more CPU friendly?

It load up to 6% CPU (3% load average), so battery will be last much longer if you fix this.

Guest Matty-p
does anyone know if CM7 GApps work with CM6?

asking as no matter what i try, i cant get new market to work :P

id be supprise if they all work prefectly- but try it .

Guest punkmilitia

Unnoficial update!

Cyanogen 6.1 R2.2 this update fixes the Button problem and Mp3 playback problem too, hope you guys enjoy this little update.

BladeCyanogen6.1R2.2

MD5: 605e26e3e4f6fe7ccf348f552d252e07

Before installing Cyanogen, make sure you have the Latest Clockwork otherwise you will run into problems.

Once you know you have the latest clockwork then simply install Cyanogen then if you want gapps Click Here to download them then simply flash them on with clockwork.

Enjoy :P

Edited by punkmilitia

Guest Matty-p

got a fully fixed cm6 rom sat on my computer i fixed yesterday i modified ect/ gps config to make it faster mod'd wpa suplicent so it dosn't drop wifi all the time then the mp3 problem also added all the gapps fixed the button issue added a working fm radio ect

do people want it . do you want me to upload it ??

Guest olionair
got a fully fixed cm6 rom sat on my computer i fixed yesterday i modified ect/ gps config to make it faster mod'd wpa suplicent so it dosn't drop wifi all the time then the mp3 problem also added all the gapps fixed the button issue added a working fm radio ect

release it?

Guest leetron1

No...you know, I prefer a faulty version..they have so much more character!!!

Guest Matty-p
No...you know, I prefer a faulty version..they have so much more character!!!

allright just checking that people wanted it :P uploading now... but be warned my conection is sloowww

of course

Guest Frankish

What about kernel did you look at that? I think lockscreen issue still there in this, adding RDS would be nice too :P

Oh and properly fixed fm radio in kernel too :D

Edited by Frankish

Guest Matty-p
What about kernel did you look at that? I think lockscreen issue still there in this, adding RDS would be nice too :D

Oh and properly fixed fm radio in kernel too :huh:

i didn't edit:my bad it is the new kernel since beta 2 i need to quit asuming and learn to read before i download :P

i didn't edit:my bad it is the new kernel since beta 2 i need to quit asuming and learn to read before i download :P

I wonder how he fixed the leds if this is still on the old kernel? Wouldn't that have been a waste of time digging into, I think beta 2 is on the new kernel but I could be way off.

Guest Frankish

Fair enough mate. I really need to get around to setting up a build environment! Just to toy around myself.

Guest cooldfuzion
Unnoficial update!

Cyanogen 6.1 R2.2 this update fixes the Button problem and Mp3 playback problem too, hope you guys enjoy this little update.

BladeCyanogen6.1R2.2

MD5: 605e26e3e4f6fe7ccf348f552d252e07

Before installing Cyanogen, make sure you have the Latest Clockwork otherwise you will run into problems.

Once you know you have the latest clockwork then simply install Cyanogen then if you want gapps Click Here to download them then simply flash them on with clockwork.

Enjoy :D

Thanks mate :P

Guest Matty-p

ok so fixed*cm6 rom with all above fixes. download link below shouln't actually need to wipe if your on beta 2 but if you can it is probably best practice and will esure no problems link for download below as always at your own risk.

http://bit.ly/fixedcm6_matty-p

*camera still dosent work ...yet..

Guest shadowninty
ok so fixed*cm6 rom with all above fixes. download link below shouln't actually need to wipe if your on beta 2 but if you can it is probably best practice and will esure no problems link for download below as always at your own risk.

*camera still dosent work ...yet..

link? thanks :P :D

how about working proximity sensor?

or EGL?

or HWUI?

or all other errors i cant remember?