Do you get a case with the HD?

Guest celica1.8st

Guest celica1.8st

I've just ordered a Desire HD which should be coming tomorrow.

With my previous phone (G1) it came with a pouch which I dismissed as being a waste of time, I bought a hard shell cover but it made it too bulky, I tried a soft rubbery cover but didn't like that either - I ended up going back to the pouch and it worked really well. 2 years later and the phone is still in really good condition.

Does the Desire HD come with a case? If so what type is it?

If not what does everyone recommend?

Also does it come with a screen protector like the G1 did or do you need to buy them - again are they worth buying?

Any other must have accessories?

Thanks

I got mine from 3 UK.

No case or screen protector provided.

I went for this one finally from ebay after a lot of searching and am very happy with it. Main reason was that the case on the front covers the edges of the screen so when you place the phone face down on a surface it isn't resting on the screen... It might not make a difference to you but it was something I was concerned about. I also then got this screen protector.

There are plenty of gel cases etc out there but I guess it all depends on how much you want to look after it etc...

Hope that helps...

IF you are going with 3 uk you might be able to blag a £20 voucher from their online sales team for the threeeaccessories site. They normally offer it if they think you are on the cusp of ordering and need something to sweeten the deal. You can then use this to get a vastly overpriced screen protector and htc case if you pay a little extra on top.

S

With my previous phone (G1) it came with a pouch which I dismissed as being a waste of time, I bought a hard shell cover but it made it too bulky, I tried a soft rubbery cover but didn't like that either - I ended up going back to the pouch and it worked really well. 2 years later and the phone is still in really good condition.

Also does it come with a screen protector like the G1 did or do you need to buy them - again are they worth buying?

Thanks

Thanks

The best case is proporta mizu(check Amazon) it looks wonderful,protects well and added no bulk to the devise. On the other hand i use invisible shield for screen protection. They are all very good.

• 2 months later...