2.3 based on CM7 aka swiftdroid project

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

Guest ilovelg
Thank you mur4rik! This looks awesome going to install! Couple of questions... can you still overclock and move apps to SD? Does it ever crash and how Often? Thanks again!

Using it whole day, didnt crashed yet

guyz there are no google apps in 1.3

solution http://android.d3xt3r01.tk/cyanogen/...120-signed.zip

paste it in sd card and install via recovery

edit:that link is not working download from here all latest files

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=927379

I dont't know how to instal them, can you please be tell me how. Via CMD again? or?

Guest ilovelg

What happens if i install Recovery 3 on already installed CM7 on my phone via Fastboot ? Will the phone be erased again ? or what ? Couse now when i press Home + Power it still boots into fastboot, couse theres only a black screen here.

Please someone explain to me ;s

Edited by ilovelg

Guest nicknack

I installed Version 2.3.2 now.

But i cant sign in in my Googleaccount. He just ask me if I want to sign in my Exchange Acc.

And the App Drawer doesnt show me the Market for example.

Need help!

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
Using it whole day, didnt crashed yet

im using it for 2 days now its pretty smooth but it crashed once better than 2.2 thought which used to crash almost every hour

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
This is awesome, I'll wait a little bit more after the ROM gets more robust to install it. I've got my lg for one month now and I don't want to brick it yet!

once you have fastboot and recovery its almost impossible to brick your phone via software :P

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
What happens if i install Recovery 3 on already installed CM7 on my phone via Fastboot ? Will the phone be erased again ? or what ? Couse now when i press Home + Power it still boots into fastboot, couse theres only a black screen here.

im not such an expert in recovery and stuff but now you have to press the on button when the lg logo comes press and hold the home button

Guest fdespotovski

I've installed recovery several times and the phone has never got erased. :P

Guest ASY9650

Installed,

Not too bad,

Only one problem?.

Theme / Status bar - When Wifi is on and connected the signal bar etc, goes blue / green relating to the theme you selected, however, if Wifi is not on, it goes white, which isn't quite the Gingerbread look I hoped for =/.

Any ideas?!.

Many thanks,

ASY.

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
Installed,

Not too bad,

Only one problem?.

Theme / Status bar - When Wifi is on and connected the signal bar etc, goes blue / green relating to the theme you selected, however, if Wifi is not on, it goes white, which isn't quite the Gingerbread look I hoped for =/.

Any ideas?!.

Many thanks,

ASY.

which version are u using 1.2 or 1.3?

Guest fdespotovski
Installed,

Not too bad,

Only one problem?.

Any ideas?!.

Many thanks,

ASY.

It goes white because it isn't a stable connection,i think... :D

Guest Quinny898
I installed Version 2.3.2 now.

But i cant sign in in my Googleaccount. He just ask me if I want to sign in my Exchange Acc.

And the App Drawer doesnt show me the Market for example.

Need help!

Have you installed the google apps zip yet via recovery > install zip from sd > gapps_mdpi_20110203.zip

Gmail is included in this zip

The working link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wnd9s0dpssebg1

For those who have already installed the older zip, and don't want to install a new one. This is the apk of GMail

You can't install gmail from the market, it force closes. But, this one works. Just download it, transfer it to your phone and install it using your favourite file manager:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8699877/Gmail.v.2.2.1.apk (Or attached, Attached is zipped, open it with ASTRO from market)

Turn sync on (Menu > Settings > Accounts and Sync > Tick both

Open GMail > Menu > Refresh

Close app > Re-open app

DONE!

Maps apk:

This may be an old maps apk:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8699877/com.google...d.apps.maps.apk

Download it, transfer it to your phone, and install it with your favourite file manager (ASTRO to open the attached zip)

Gmail.v.2.2.1.zip

com.google.android.apps.maps.zip

Edited by Quinny898

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
Installed,

Not too bad,

Only one problem?.

Any ideas?!.

Many thanks,

ASY.

grey means it is not stable when it is green means it is stable :D

Guest fdespotovski

I've installed that rom today to fix another bug with the camera.I didn't know it also fixes this.Thanks for the tip! :D

Edit:I thought you were talking about the white icons in the taskbar. :D

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

Edited by fdespotovski

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
turning on speaker during call does not work for me... and all video surfaces are white, regardless its xvid or camera or youtube or anything.

you have installed the wrong file check my comment for another user below