2.3 based on CM7 aka swiftdroid project

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

Guest fdespotovski
OK i like it it is very fast, but i hate because there is no home select only ADWLauncher. Is there some way to have the original home selector?

No.Install Home Switcher from the market instead.

Guest fdespotovski
And someone please tell me can i install adobe flash? And how, i found flash .apk on the internet istall successful but nothing when im on the web?

I think that the LG GT540 can not have flash.The processor doesn't support it.Only flash lite. :P

Another thing that doesn't work is USB mounting it just opens then closes, shouldn't be a problem if you have an SD adapter and card reader. Apart from that, great!

Guest Nirvanico
Another thing that doesn't work is USB mounting it just opens then closes, shouldn't be a problem if you have an SD adapter and card reader. Apart from that, great!

Are you sure?? :P

Guest fdespotovski

USB Mounting works,at least for me. :P

Guest marvel1968

Great job.Thanks

My LG GT540 (Rooted) @ 806Mhz

ROM: 2.3.2 SwiftDroid v1.3/CyanogenMod 7.0.0

Recovery: ClockWork Mod 3.0.0.5

Kernel: 2.6.29 build #292

Edited by marvel1968

Battery indicator is not correct, i'm charging all night and it's on 90%

Android Team

to me

Google and Samsung have partnered to bring you Nexus S, a pure Google experience phone. Learn more:

* Register your Nexus S for access to premium support from Samsung

* Visit our Nexus S Help page for a full list of help resources

* Watch Nexus S on our YouTube channel

Email hahaha

Edited by joeymk

Guest mistercovert

I am absolutely loving this 2.3.2 CM7 rom, it is really slick. I had a play with a Nexus S in CPW today, it was only running the 2.3.1 rom but had a newer kernal. I hope the devs can get the FM radio and wifi tethering to work, that would be awesome.

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
Battery indicator is not correct, i'm charging all night and it's on 90%

Android Team

to me

Google and Samsung have partnered to bring you Nexus S, a pure Google experience phone. Learn more:

* Register your Nexus S for access to premium support from Samsung

* Visit our Nexus S Help page for a full list of help resources

* Watch Nexus S on our YouTube channel

Email hahaha

Lol thàts because the marke5 was taken from the nexus S

i tried it the camera doesnt preview the pics and the adw laucher is replaced by stock android one

OOO man that is what i need, i hate adw. Tell me everyting else is ok? Root, Market?

Guest ilovelg

I just installed 1.2 and im really happy, works falwlesly, havent noticed any bugs apart from FM Radio (tho i never used it anyway), oh and i really like LG Stock Camera app, bit sad that its not here now, but oh well installed lgcamera, it will compensate it :P

Also i changed launcher to ADW EX its more smoother to me, then the one that comes with CM7

Edited by ilovelg

Guest kyuuketsuki

Thank you mur4rik! This looks awesome going to install! Couple of questions... can you still overclock and move apps to SD? Does it ever crash and how Often? Thanks again!