MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest Master_T

Guys, I'm still using 1.4.8 and I noticed WiFi doesn't work unless you manually set the IP address (aka: DHCP doesn't work). Does it work in 1.4.15? Anyone else with the same problem? Any workaround?

Guest dohongphuc

i try flash this rom , after finised I received message :"the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. please try again"

please help me!

Guest Rajit
The Miui 1.4.15 have beta 7 status.. what are you talking about?

Beta and alphas usually lead to a major version number. Im asking that when the betas and RCs end, will we have a v2.0 or v1.5?

The releases number is based on the date.

For 1.4.15:

The 1 stands for 2011 (0 standed for 2010)

The 4 stands for the 4th month (April)

The 15th stands for the day.

So once MIUI will reach final, the version number won't be "special"

Guest Rajit
The releases number is based on the date.

For 1.4.15:

The 1 stands for 2011 (0 standed for 2010)

The 4 stands for the 4th month (April)

The 15th stands for the day.

So once MIUI will reach final, the version number won't be "special"

Aaahhh... thanks!

Guest Lens_flare

Hey guys I have something for you.

MIUI official N1 port. Language: chinese.

This is my first port, I used Phoenix's method and yeah, it Boots! Thx Phoenix for your great work.

Firstly, I have full working prox. sensor! Secondly, I haven't full working sd card(nevermind if you don't had SD copying files issue).

All other staff is like in Phoenix one I think(not totally tested).

DL link:

http://www.multiupload.com/0XCWNP9AMI

Those who going to copy my link, should pin that Acerpc(.ru) has exclusive rights for this port

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest TroutT20

This is my first port, I used Phoenix's method and yeah, it Boots! Thx Phoenix for your great work.

Firstly, I have full working prox. sensor! Secondly, I haven't full working sd card(nevermind if you don't had SD copying files issue).

DL link:

Those who going to copy my link, should pin that Acerpc(.ru) has exclusive rights for this port

Link seems broken my friend. Half the downloads don't work, and the other half are only 1kb files.

**EDIT** - Nevermind, its working now.

Edited by TroutT20

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
has exclusive rights for this port

never seen 'exclusive rights' on port :)

good work :)

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase

Guest TroutT20

DL link:

Just got it flashed! Its all in chinese though... anyone have an english push?

Guest DavidFrog

hello there

do you know how to unlock Market, because, here, in France, there is a lot of apps I can't access with MIUI (Vignette for example ...)

thanks a lot

Guest sette7nani

DL link:

can you explain Phoenix's method? :)

Guest dancerobot

Hi,

I love this rom and am looking forward to more releases. Sadly, it is unusable for me because:

- I cannot connect to roaming data at all. No 2g or 3g at all. Wifi works but not mobile data, haven't had any problems with this in the past with any other roms.

I am using Fido in Canada, the correct settings seem to be there in the /system/etc/apns-list.xml file. I tried manually adding the apn again and I lost all connection (even the phone connection) and had to reinstall.

Anyone have any suggestions?

ps. is there a french language patch?

Edited by dancerobot

Guest Lens_flare
never seen 'exclusive rights' on port

It's actually for 4pda mods, who block acerpc links.. user, who transfering link to 4pda, for example, should pin acerpc copyright on it, so I advertise multipromising project, which is unfortunately almost killed by local acer club.

can you explain Phoenix's method?

It's actually mine experience, but I used Phoenix rom as base, so, I called it Phoenix's method :)

I decompressed Phoenix ROM, and the new one.

Then I removed folders in new rom:

system/bin

system/lib

system/etc/wifi

system/usr/keylayout

system/usr/keychars

system/vendor

after that, I copied these dirs, data and cache(to root folder), from Phoenix's one to new. This part I called OEM root replacing.

To make it bootable I grab from Phoenix's rom boot.img.

To make it flashable I grab update scripts(replaced META-INF) from Phoenix's rom.

Finally, I changed build.prop strings like Dario suggested in U_L_T:

from ro.product.board=x to ro.product.board=salsa

from ro.board.platform=x to ro.board.platform=qsd8k

and add the ro.hw_version=1

Oh, yes I don't mentioned that I changed some strings in update-script :]

BTW, what file is responsible for usb mount? When I ported with Dario's guide, I got not working camera, bt, wifi, and usb :)

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Lens_flare

Ahaha, in Phoenix one i get not working prox. sensor :)

Is it possible? :/

But, wow! Screen dim level is set up to 20, how it works Phoenix?

Nice try, but it's not working.. I just have to reenable this function to get it work..

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest sundawg

lens flare ..wow so u did ur first port!! Congratulation!!..b/w any specific performance diff found from the earlier 1.4.15 to .22 rom? is it gud for daily use ,and what about language pack & battery Drain any better then 1.4.15?and yes should i wait for language pack by you and flash or can we use Dr chase s N1 language pack..B/w appreciate Dr chase support to the liquid community..you guys doing great job.and yes truecolor obvious to bring the port thanks much appreciate

Guest Lens_flare

You can flash both my version and n1 language pack for now.

Wholeness of these projects is in progress, sorry I have some business for now, will be free later.

I'm not mentioned some specific performance boost, same is about battery life improvement.. it's wild for now.

I think this one is better for daily use coz prox.sensor working(slowly, but working)

Edited by Lens_flare