MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest TheShak
How is the battery drain The shak? does app2sd workd fine? :o

Battery drain still not as good as the 2.2 MIUI, but so far o.k. I'm testing on the 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 base as there were some rumours the VFIT rom sucked more power... not to sure about that though...

Sorry I don't use app2sd :mellow:

Guest Lens_flare
Thanks Lens for the support and patience anyway...

:]

glad to see that all is ok..

did you have the MIUI time fix to fix the am/pm on the lock screen or the status bar? To me lock screen time does not show that, but status bar does

You should deactivate automatical time in time settings.

how can i get syncro with google account on 3G

maybe you should switch to 3G in "downloads" app?

MIUI music app cannot scan music on sd card

and what about gallery? You can format your sd and try again..

Guest MCAlex
gallery is fine, only MIUI music

+1

Camera/Gallery is working really well, but MIUI music gives an error :/

can we have working music app??

Guest TheShak

Yep the music app seems to get stuck on scanning SD card, however i can still play mp3 via the widget...?

Also the auto brightness is kinda wierd, it seems to be very erratic ... used to be better before

thx

Guest MCAlex
Yep the music app seems to get stuck on scanning SD card, however i can still play mp3 via the widget...?

I quote this; it plays mp3s via widget... :/ what is happening to this app??? :/

EDIT: I have news!!!!!!!! In the music app you can't listen songs if you go into "All songs", "Artists" and so on; but if you enable the "Shuffle Mode" (or "Random Mode", I don't remember >.<) it WORKS!! :mellow:

Therefore, you have only to activate it and the player works :o

Of course, the other "Modes" ("All songs" and so on) they don't work.

However, this new rom is amazing! :D

Edited by MCAlex

Guest Alexzandro

Hello! Trying last release on E model, fast, quality of images seem improved, battery consumptio also (worst than previous ). Device gets warmer than before (no OC as usual on miui).

One question: restored all apps via MIUI backup and now I have 8 homepages, how to cancel empty ones ( i have 4 empty ones)?

Regards

Edited by Alexzandro

Guest Rajit

Pinch to zoom out on any of the home screens (or push the home button twice). Then on top of the empty screens there will be a cross button- press it to remove that screen.

Guest dancerobot

I totally want this rom to work, but it's like it doesn't detect my sim card - I cannot connect at all! Not data, no voice, nothing. Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this?

It only works after changing boot.img

black_dez: what boot.img are you using?

Edit: I should mention 1.4.22 was rock-solid for like 3 1/2 days and then all of a sudden my signal disappeared. No amount of restoring nandroid backups, re-flashing, etc. could bring the signal back under MIUI. Restoring nandroids of other roms works just fine... it's so weird.

Edit: I just reflashed my radio (4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT) and then re-flashed MIUI. It's working now. I don't know why or how long it will last, but it's working again for now.

Edited by dancerobot

Guest MCAlex
Works well but it's laggy with lot of apps

Which apps? (:

I only tried with "Trial extreme" and "GBA Emulator" (and they work well), root explorer and other normal programs, they all work fine.

Guest Alexzandro
Pinch to zoom out on any of the home screens (or push the home button twice). Then on top of the empty screens there will be a cross button- press it to remove that screen.

Hey! Thanks a lot !

Done it myself, but was unable to replicate.

Regards.

Guest Lens_flare
what boot.img are you using?

Phoenix's previous kernel like in my 29 rom..

can i swith on compcache??

Use previous version of Liquid settings.

Guest MoNzAi1988

i get around 4% battery usuage per hour with only 2G network, no apps running... gps wifi Bluetooth off, is this normal? no matter i install apps or not also same~