MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest DasTisu

F**k, the screen remained black after an call and I had to unplug the battery. Turned proximity off and will try with sanity if it "solves" the problem.

Guest Lens_flare

It's typical problem on any 2.3... It will take some time to turn screen on but it turns.. and you will have no probs with sensor on daylight.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest DasTisu
It's typical problem on any 2.3... It will take some time to turn screen on but it turns.. and you will have no probs with sensor on daylight.

I know that the ZTE Blade had this problem in CM7 7 (<N20 something), but they solved the problem first by "always use proximity" but later on for real. Could this be relevant for the Liquid?

Guest Lens_flare

MIUI has no "force using prox" setting since 22 ver.

Earlier it was useless parameter.

Could this be relevant for the Liquid?

Nope.. our sensor is tightly coupled with software such as kernel.

Guest fpbasilio
All included :unsure:

any improvements in the "working" camcorder yet? last time i tried new cm7 by the pasto, camcorder can only do very low resolution vids. how bout this one? can do at least 480p? or 640x480?

Guest Lens_flare

I haven't any clue what is high quality(camera parameter) in this rom.

Camcoder works like previous versions: full quality but very low fps.

Guest fpbasilio
I haven't any clue what is high quality(camera parameter) in this rom.

Camcoder works like previous versions: full quality but very low fps.

when i tried cm7 by thepasto, i can also set to "high quality" setting but when you capture, it just records low res. (appears grainy)

will try miui if its the same.. thanks

Guest fpbasilio
I've just ported MIUI 1.5.13.

You can find this here.

Exlusive for acerpc of course :unsure:

btw what does" exclusive for acerpc" mean?

Guest thirtytwodave

love this rom runs good but i have one question . I use my own ringtones but they won't show up in the list any idea why or how to change this also my phone will only ring once can i change that Thanks,Dave

Guest Ben-F
love this rom runs good but i have one question . I use my own ringtones but they won't show up in the list any idea why or how to change this also my phone will only ring once can i change that Thanks,Dave

When you see the list of ringtones just press the menu softkey and then select 'Other'. You can then either use 'Music' or a dedicated ringtone app etc. Using Music just brings up a list of all sound files on your phone/sd card.

Guest elgubbo

this is not a criticism or a problem of the current port of lens-flare since its a general MIUI problem i guess:

for me every single miui android 2.3 based version has been slower that the last miui android 2.2 based rom.

i tried leogingerbread and it was more fluid with less ram usage.

is there any way to optimize the not so great ram usage of miui?

best regards

Guest thirtytwodave

i solved the issue of not showing in the list just converted them to .ogg now just the problem is only ringing once

Guest Lens_flare
will try miui if its the same..

Another time: it's higher but slower.

what does" exclusive for acerpc" mean?

Doesn't matter :unsure:

It's for 4pda users who post my links without CR.

that have choco kernel?

yep.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest jobe2306

does MIUI 1.5.13 still have random connection loss?

because when I try MIUI 1.5.6, sometimes I can't log in to Gtalk, saying that there are no network connections & the signal bar went grey, not green

I have to reboot several times before the signal came back again & it's really bugging me

network set to automatic

Guest thirtytwodave

i am having the same problem but just with the cell network wireless and bluetooth still work have to reboot twice to get it back also losing touch screen keypad works just not the touch screen going to reflash and see

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest dread2k9

Is 1.5.13 still so laggy as previous versions?... Or are there some improvements? Previous versions weren't really usefull on my A1 :-/

Guest Rajit

Here's a little surprise for everyone...

The devs in china have officially released the dark theme. You can grab it here: http://miuiandroid.com/downloads/official_...eme_miuicom.mtz

To install it, simply import it and apply using the Theme Manager.

Tested it on my A1, it works well. Here are some screenshots from my Liquid:

MIUIDark.png

Have fun! :unsure:

Edited by Rajit

Guest Rajit

Running 1.5.13, everything is good, but I must say that the launcher is laggy. Back when I was on 1.4.15, the launcher was exceptionally smoothe! I wonder what's wrong..

Edited by Rajit