Replaced screen, no service?

Guest jhudson85

Guest jhudson85

Ooooook, were in for a long one.

So, I got my screen in yesterday, installed, everythings works like a charm. Exceeept, any service. (edit: proximity in sgs does nothing.) Screen came with whole, intact front housing. Just switched mobo, back housing, battery and door over.

I have flashed and reflashed to no avail and im certain ill find grey hairs when I wake up. ODIN barely worked for me.. 3 click gave me kernal error and 1 click is eeeextremely tempermental on this captivate. I literally have been researching/trying to flash for 12+ hours.

Finally stable running andromeda 2.1 - thank you jesus

No service on stock nor andromeda 2.1

Info..info.. Hmm where to start..

When runnin sgs tools:

-I CANNOT see my IMEI (null/null)

-Most buttons take me to service mode (right hardkey. Back use menu)

-In pda/phone/cnc- phone and cnc are unknown. Pda is i9010xxjl1

I feel like I am missing something here.. Maybe its my body telling me bedtime was 9 hours ago.

Thanks for readin guys.

Guest jhudson85

Edit: csc not cnc lol

So, im googling and forum searching and I find that older posts talk of also downloading the phone tar and csc tar. All of which are older an I donthink any go along w my current kernal? Sheesh I jus wanna go to bed lol

Guest jhudson85

Edit: csc not cnc lol

So, im googling and forum searching and I find that older posts talk of also downloading the phone tar and csc tar. All of which are older an I donthink any go along w my current kernal? Sheesh I jus wanna go to bed lol