Strange problem- help

Guest gauravv

Guest gauravv

today in evening my phone lock stopped working and phone also didnt go to sleep...it just wakes up again......what to do :huh:

i have flashed my phone so warranty is void ??? i had 6.1 when purchased...and dont have its backup also

what could be a possible problem

should i go to service center????

Guest sakisds

Could you please provide some more info? Like which ROM you are using right now, the app you use for locking the phone, if you use a pin code or if you use anything that runs all the time.

Guest bufalo

I would try to install any lock app, like s2u2 (lovely one!), If no success i would flash again winmo (light flash, only .mst/.nb0), and if not a heavy flash. If the problem is hardware related maybe none of the options will work, so if you are going to SAT try to flash an original rom and say you didn´t touch anything if asked, you know, normal procedure...

Guest gauravv

[quote name='bufalo' d

i am using indian rom got it from somewhere in modoco and no app everything default and key also dont work in android.......so i thk need,to go to service center....dont knw how much they will charge

Guest gauravv

[quote name='bufalo' d

i am using indian rom got it from somewhere in modoco and no app everything default and key also dont work in android.......so i thk need,to go to service center....dont knw how much they will charge

Guest sakisds

If you are going to take it back at the service center, flash any official ROM first. This should enable you to keep your warranty unless you mention flashing.

Guest ErnstJanF
If you are going to take it back at the service center, flash any official ROM first. This should enable you to keep your warranty unless you mention flashing.

Flashing a full MST file will probably fix all his problems, but I bet he's going to the service center :huh:

Guest gauravv
Flashing a full MST file will probably fix all his problems, but I bet he's going to the service center :huh:

i have already flashed B7610INUJE2 rom

and tried 2 times hard-reset its not working for me........

Guest centodue
i have already flashed B7610INUJE2 rom

and tried 2 times hard-reset its not working for me........

1) leave B7610 without battery for 1 day minimum....

it could help to reset capacitor.

2) when you insert battery again DON'T switch on again but try to update firmware (using original one BEFORE) , because in every case , you need to launch ROM update starting by OFF status of B7610...using OCTANS.

3) across your finger :huh:

4) ONLY if original ROM update will go right , try to update with a new one not official....

good luck

Giorgio

Edited by centodue

Guest gauravv
1) leave B7610 without battery for 1 day minimum....

it could help to reset capacitor.

2) when you insert battery again DON'T switch on again but try to update firmware (using original one BEFORE) , because in every case , you need to launch ROM update starting by OFF status of B7610...using OCTANS.

3) across your finger :(

4) ONLY if original ROM update will go right , try to update with a new one not official....

good luck

Giorgio

hey i went to service center.....they told me we have to change the board which will cost rs.5000...wtf.....rs.5000 for a single key

anyone can port w&l button as lock key for me.....plz.....anyone....

Guest sakisds
hey i went to service center.....they told me we have to change the board which will cost rs.5000...wtf.....rs.5000 for a single key

anyone can port w&l button as lock key for me.....plz.....anyone....

You can use AEButton+ to remap the W&L key to act as a lock key but unfortunately, AEButton+ is not free.

Guest gauravv
You can use AEButton+ to remap the W&L key to act as a lock key but unfortunately, AEButton+ is not free.

i tried the trial version but problem is that when i set it to display off....then wat happens is that when i press any key it wakes up and again process of screen on off goes...

Guest sakisds
i tried the trial version but problem is that when i set it to display off....then wat happens is that when i press any key it wakes up and again process of screen on off goes...

Try using S2U2 and mapping the W&L key to S2U2.

Guest gauravv
Try using S2U2 and mapping the W&L key to S2U2.

i tried using s2u2.....same problem screen gets itself on again......i am using nokia 1100 nowadays :(

Guest kaspy

well i have my offical rom backup in case of warranty isssue if u want it in the warranty ,

and one more thing just show your handset to so private person not in the service center , it would cost far less,

as when i asked for the flex the service center said it will cost 2000 but outside person said only 300 .

so better check it .

Guest gauravv
well i have my offical rom backup in case of warranty isssue if u want it in the warranty ,

and one more thing just show your handset to so private person not in the service center , it would cost far less,

as when i asked for the flex the service center said it will cost 2000 but outside person said only 300 .

so better check it .

lets see.....