The 'I want to enter the lottery portion of the competition' topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mattd55

Hey, the competition started early march? I've only just got an email about it :/

Well, being a student with no job (lazy I know) winning one of these Android tablets would be great for me!

Thanks

Guest sakisds

Still on Windows mobile over here, maybe this is a chance to get started with android. Getting a new phone is out of budget, considering I also need a new computer(just CPU/MB/RAM actually).

Guest mrspaceman

This post is to get me into the competition :D

I used to have an Entourage eDGe, but that company is going bust, so I was looking for a more long term solution.

I tried a cheap £99 pad from amazon, but the first once didn't work properly, so I sent it back and the second one also didn't work, so I got a refund.

then I found that I could put a custom ROM on the vega, so it was the best choice.

andy.

Guest offspring

I guess it would be nice if a vega replaced my not so brilliant samsung Q1 Ultra.Would make a nice work tool beeing that I work with enterprise networks , you never know where the fortune might come from.

Cheers and good luck to everyone

Guest tipperary
i never won..and i never will..

I feel your pain. Am I right that other comps to win advent products are limited to people who already have an advent product?

Guest AK1397

I currently own the ZTE Blade and i think it is fantastic!! :D But... owning an Advent Vega would be... well.... even more AMAZING!! B)

Guest teal12

Want to enter the 'lottery' portion of the competition but not sure where to post?

Hi

I am a new member and recently flashed my San Francisco with the help of your files and great instruction.

I would love to be entered in the draw for the Advent Vega in the hope of winning and saving my hard earned pennies as I was looking at buying one .

Guest Hisui
Members may enter as many times as they wish.

Sounds exploitable... Considering that my luck is quite bad overall though, I'll just give it a single shot.

In any case, all I wish for is that the winner should at least be someone who does not already own a Vega. GL all!

Edited by Hisui

Guest kadajawi

I'd love to get a tablet, atm I only have a HTC Magic (running Gingerbread), the screen is a bit too small and the CPU too slow, but a tablet would save me from buying a new phone. :D

Guest tabi13

Tipping my hat here for a chance to win the Vega Tablet.

Think Android Tablets are the way to go and Vega is definitely right up there with one of the best.

Modaco support will only make it that much better :D