TOP Vega Games

Guest Minimonkey

Guest xXBooSHXx

Been playing Star Legends, very cool game from the makers of Pocket Legends, worth a look if you like sci-fi mmo's . Works very well on Vega.

• 1 month later...

Just a update for everyone, running Vegacomb 3.2 build 9 update 3 and the following games work perfectly (need to look in the right places for the apks though):

- 9mm HD

- NOVA 2 HD

- Eternal Legacy HD (no multi touch though or it'll crash)

- NFS Shift (look for a honeycomb version, size will be quite large)

- Dead Space (bug in Honeycomb 3.2 though that means this game plays in portrait for ALL HC tablets, hoping it gets fixed soon)

Other then those, I have bought (or downloaded the free version of) these games:

- Backbreaker THD

- Battleheart

- Cross Court Tennis

- Cut the Rope

- Dungeon Defenders

- Fruit Ninja THD

- GOF2 THD

- HW Solitaire

- Pinball HD

- Samurai 2 THD

- Sprinkle

- Tiki Golf 3D (Let's Golf doesnt work, even tried using different versions with Chainfire 3D, although you can download the sd files from the Acer A500 apk by editing the build.prop, it still doesnt work though as the resolution of the A500 is different)

For anyone wondering, I partitioned my SD card using cwm and then used Link2SD to install so much stuff. It's quite annoying that Gameloft are so hell bent on not developing properly for HC (yet) and EA have hardly made anything. Also, any hacked versions of apks are done to suit all the other HC tablets with a 1280*800 resolution so we're screwed there too (games are pretty much the only thing imo that the iPad has over HC).

There's two new awesome-looking games coming out this month in Tegra zone, Shadowgun (pretty much Gears of War) and an ice hockey game. Can't wait for both to be out!

P.S. Also I forgot to say, if there's a game you want to play but cant find a tablet version, try looking for the Atrix version. Resolutions of the Vega and Atrix are pretty similar. It's even better when you're using HC as the taskbar takes up a few pixels anyway)

Edited by ss23

Just a update for everyone, running Vegacomb 3.2 build 9 update 3 and the following games work perfectly (need to look in the right places for the apks though):

- NFS Shift (look for a honeycomb version, size will be quite large)

How much does this need free space? How much do I need to move my current software to SD to be able to install this?

BTW, it need a lots of permissions to run...scary.

• 2 weeks later...

Create a partition on your SD card using your computer (I'd recommend MiniTools Partition Wizard) or CWM Recovery, install Link2SD from the market and then move your apps to the SD card so you have enough space to install NFS Shift. Once it's installed, move NFS Shift to the SD card as well. Job done! You can move any apps you want on the internal storage back now.

Also, I just managed to get Backstab HD working!

Search for an apk for the transformer and then put the lg optimus 2x files on your sd card. You'll then need to download an extra 275 mb, but the game works (massive 1.6gb)! There's no multitouch though (like Eternal Legacy). Hope people enjoy!

Guest Stokesy-

Also, I just managed to get Backstab HD working!

Search for an apk for the transformer and then put the lg optimus 2x files on your sd card. You'll then need to download an extra 275 mb, but the game works (massive 1.6gb)! There's no multitouch though (like Eternal Legacy). Hope people enjoy!

can you post the apk?

Can't do that because of the forum rules, but will PM you the link!

Hey, can you PM me Backstab HD, 9MM HD and Nova 2 Hd links? or the APK names. Im almost sure you can post the APK names right over here

Guest simonta

Unfortunately, it seems there is nothing that can be done to stop people stealing software. However, personally, I do not want to see this forum becoming somewhere which promotes it because I will simply stop using anywhere that does. I know I'm not alone it that sentiment.

I'll flag anymore posts like this with the mods.

Edited by simonta

Guest Stokesy-

Unfortunately, it seems there is nothing that can be done to stop people stealing software. However, personally, I do not want to see this forum becoming somewhere which promotes it because I will simply stop using anywhere that does. I know I'm not alone it that sentiment.

i presume you are using vegacomb?? so i guess you preaching about legality of software is a little hypocritical.

Hey, i know its unfair for the devs of the game if we have this for free, but personally i don't want to spend money on apk versions which won't load, or won't work ok, or force closes all the time.

i presume you are using vegacomb?? so i guess you preaching about legality of software is a little hypocritical.

I think making roms and getting apks for free its not in the same way.

Vegacomb its totally free, while N.O.V.A 2 or Backstab or those games are not free.

Edited by WWEpsp

Guest Stokesy-

T Racer HD on market anyone played? Recommend?

Also Asphalt 6 on market but don't know if it will work.......

i got asphalt 6 working, its good game.

Well, i have to say, today i was looking for 9MM on market, and saw a complaint from a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 10.1 user, which who couldn't get 9MM getting working, and he couldn't have a refund. So he was without money and without game.

So thats @simonta is what im talking about, paying for a game and not getting it to work, thats the only think i really love about iPad and iOS devices...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest clonmult

Shadowgun - Tegra Version - Shadowgun Anybody played? any good on the Vega?

Works fine on the Vega.

Shame its a mind-numbingly boring game. Visuals are stunning, but controls are terrible, most levels follow almost exactly the same sequence, and the controls tend to make the bosses a little difficult.

Maybe connecting up a bluetooth controller (PS3?) would improve things, but as it stands I'd be loathe to recommend the game to anyone.