android 2.3 for x850(maybe RACER)

Guest mzsoul

Guest Jekle
oookay, what did i miss? doesnt gingerbread need 1ghz cpu and stuff to work? ill download this and try it anyway

Gingerbread does not need a "1GHz CPU it's alot more ram efficient and cpu efficient than previous versions, it's honeycomb that needs the "1GHz CPU"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ang3l0912

can i just ask how the hell this cum around lol ow can anyone fix the 3 buttons at the bottom btw or am i the only one experincing the issue??

Guest MikeRazor
can i just ask how the hell this cum around lol ow can anyone fix the 3 buttons at the bottom btw or am i the only one experincing the issue??

not only you

Guest Jekle

If you want the all buttons to work copy everything from usr/layout from a stock rom or a rom that has all the keys working. there should be 4 files copy and replace.

Guest Ang3l0912
If you want the all buttons to work copy everything from usr/layout from a stock rom or a rom that has all the keys working. there should be 4 files copy and replace.

i shall try

Guest equiliym
Gingerbread does not need a "1GHz CPU it's alot more ram efficient and cpu efficient than previous versions, it's honeycomb that needs the "1GHz CPU"

oooh i see.. thanks..

discuss, filenames etc?

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym
all files in from a stock rom /usr/keylayout to 2.3.3 keylayout folder.

i must be stupid or something but this doesnt work for me.. ill try from other rom via adb, its annoying to use rootexplorer thats half on chinese

Guest Jekle
tryed my friend still does not work

go to keychars and it might be called something like mooncake or racer or something like that and copy that to keychars as well, I'm not 100% sure because i don't have a ZTE Racer my self Have ZTE Blade but the Blade had a similar problem

Guest Ang3l0912
go to keychars and it might be called something like mooncake or racer or something like that and copy that to keychars as well, I'm not 100% sure because i don't have a ZTE Racer my self Have ZTE Blade but the Blade had a similar problem

i try but hey:P

Guest equiliym

nope, not for me

Guest equiliym
i got evrything to work besides the 3 buttons but i might find away around that lol

does your lockscreen bug? mine does, having trouble unlocking and if locked and someone calls me i dont see anythng but i can swipe to answer etc.. kind of annoying :(

Guest Ang3l0912
does your lockscreen bug? mine does, having trouble unlocking and if locked and someone calls me i dont see anythng but i can swipe to answer etc.. kind of annoying :(

take off screen animation off in cm settings display

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest equiliym
take lock screen animation off in cm settings display

bleh i got my backup back few mins ago because of those 3 buttons, ill check that out later, thanks

oh and caller screen and keypad are messy >.< but dont care, works nice :(

Guest Ang3l0912
bleh i got my backup back few mins ago because of those 3 buttons, ill check that out later, thanks

oh and caller screen and keypad are messy >.< but dont care, works nice :(

ok dude

Guest mzsoul
testing now will report back shortly

this is cygon mod nightly build for ginger bread my god the lag is unreal wifi works tho :( not bad rom but if u want fast rom dont go for it not sure if over clocked will see

Errors

1. Calibaration Is Out

2. Cant get Unlock Screen :(

3. Speed Is No Way A Element lol

the screen: when you frist use this rom ,Set before entering the desktop into the settings+cyanogenmod settings + display + Remove the check mark on screen-off animation. Otherwise the opening screen will appear blank screen. Wait a few seconds to wait screen work.

Hold button can be used to lock screen.And you`d better to have a wall paper ,or else you`ll get a worse sense.

This is content that the Chinese site (Google translate):

This post made ​​a bit hasty. Brush the failure to find you why.See the following correction. The main problem is the problem Brush <br /> Recovery handsome brother busy recently.。 Using a shuaidi(he had mad the 2.2 rom and ask for help from you to fix the camera ) in the forum made the connection to the CM 13 version download android 2.3 Forum borrowed Andrews strange that temper heroes, experience the release of version 2.3 replaces several files in the original, Brush success.

(Andrew network (btw:it means )that"http://hiapk.com/forum-337-1.html)that only a small star rating heroes, no signature file package. I brush his bag failure is not the reason for this? Do not know Kazakhstan 囧 ~)

(Some say he lies. Huff sorry to hear the results of heroes deleted. White are na! Glad I downloaded a timely manner. Here, you have to how to thank me. Myself!)

Brush Pack to get to the link below: Upload the new package signature. 。 I just brush a success.

http://u.115.com/file/f77c3a00ea http://u.115.com/file/f77c3a00ea

Handsome brother Brush tool connection:

http://bbs.zhangku.com/thread-9805-1-1.html http://bbs.zhangku.com/thread-9805-1-1.html

Brush first remove your memory card. Android-secure android LOST.DIR three folders (do not remove the brush looks like an opportunity to fail. In fact, I do not know ~)

Recovery Brush into Recovery mode (to white to see, heroes who skipped)

Select

wipe bata/factory reset wipe bata / factory reset

wipe cache partition wipe cache partition

Select Start Brush

install zip from sdcard进入choose zip from sdcard.install zip from sdcard to enter choose zip from sdcard select your brush into the brush well back from the new package to boot into

ANDROID - black screen for a while into the desktop. Quickly. if black screen so long,i think there will ba some problem. Do not worry ha.

Note: the first set into the desktop, into the CM set + shows + off the screen untick the animation. Otherwise the opening screen will appear blank screen. Wait a few seconds to Oh Kai-Ping

Function key to return to the small house keys ineffective. (I added a button savior, there is a clear desktop on the right small arrow).

Key with the entity to operate the same. I do not like to use the volume key instead of those off key, then pressing the button uncomfortable

Select a wallpaper, looks like not how card. No desktop default boot

Software is installed by default in the SD card. 。 Free to set. If you experience any problems, you can move the program to the phone to solve the problem

Edited by mzsoul