[ROM] Android 2.3 For Racer Ready

Guest rickywyatt

Guest Vlatko25
The diference is it has the google apps are preinstalled

yes thank you ricky,i already run your fixed rom,and clock is ok,full working,i made a post on my native language,to help the ones that dont understand english,i am wondering if you van put macedonian language in this rom,if so i will be happy,thanks for everything

Guest gagan313

ricky nice work.

i try this rom and its very nice.

i had a game called need for speed shift that was working on the previous roms but its not working on this 2.3 rom.

also is there a screen calibration thing to make the touchscreen more accurate because i press the back button and it presses w on the keyboard.

i would appreciate any help. thanx. oh yeh um looking into the rom now i saw that there is no market place?

i am very stuck.

Edited by gagan313

Guest Ang3l0912
ricky nice work.

i try this rom and its very nice.

i had a game called need for speed shift that was working on the previous roms but its not working on this 2.3 rom.

also is there a screen calibration thing to make the touchscreen more accurate because i press the back button and it presses w on the keyboard.

i would appreciate any help. thanx. oh yeh um looking into the rom now i saw that there is no market place?

i am very stuck.

yes there is no market place if you download ricky 2.3 edit google apps you will hace it

Guest diskodasa

I have a problem! After copying update.zip to sd card, and clearing dalvik cache and all other caches, and applaying the update and rebooting i have just android mascot on the screen with title cyanogen (mod) 7. Yes and an bulue arrow is circeling around....... :D

Guest sandy-achar

This is so awesome ! :D

But i havent a clue on how to flash a custom rom . Can someone please give a short tutorial or something of that kind on how to flash and take a backup of the current rom , from the begining.

Any help is appreciated.

Guest Ang3l0912
I have a problem! After copying update.zip to sd card, and clearing dalvik cache and all other caches, and applaying the update and rebooting i have just android mascot on the screen with title cyanogen (mod) 7. Yes and an bulue arrow is circeling around....... :D

what update.zip?

Guest gagan313
yes there is no market place if you download ricky 2.3 edit google apps you will hace it

i have absolutly no idea what you mean. maybe if some1 makes a full update.zipfile with less bugs and fully equiped with all neccessary components like market place then i would be very thankful

Guest M4rc05
no probelm =] glad could help

First of all thank u all guys for all this work...keep doing a good work.

so right now the only bug on the rom as i could read is the green dial button and hang up red button?

I´ve downloaded Ricky 2.3 Google, so that rom already has everything righ? (except green/red button bug?)

Guest Ang3l0912
First of all thank u all guys for all this work...keep doing a good work.

so right now the only bug on the rom as i could read is the green dial button and hang up red button?

I´ve downloaded Ricky 2.3 Google, so that rom already has everything righ? (except green/red button bug?)

correct just sign into your google account nd google apps download =]

Guest temp_84_m

Hello !

Thanks a lot for the rom. I would like to report the following bugs :

a) Screen Calibration still out

b ) Settings > Applications > Manage still causes force close

I want to know if it is ok to use clockworkmod 3.0.1.4 posted by Sebastian404 ? or should I downgrade the recovery?

I hope the recovery is not causing any issues.

Edited by temp_84_m

Guest Ang3l0912
Hello !

I want to know if it is ok to use clockworkmod 3.0.1.4 posted by Sebastian404 ? or should I downgrade the recovery?

yes the latest recovery works yes the screen is still out this is only a edit of a prebuilt rom

Guest yetikid234
Hello !

The screen calibration is literally the only reason I'm not using this ROM. As soon as that's fixed, I'll be using it, anyone got any idea when it will be fixed?

Guest equiliym
The screen calibration is literally the only reason I'm not using this ROM. As soon as that's fixed, I'll be using it, anyone got any idea when it will be fixed?

screen works fine here.. i think.. oh i wanted to ask, some games including angry birds FC's anyone know why?

Edited by equiliym

Guest TigTex
screen works fine here.. i think.. oh i wanted to ask, some games including angry birds FC's anyone know why?

probably because of the low resolution that the racer screen has...

Edited by TigTex