radio and root

Guest wadefak

Guest wadefak

i'd like to know if there's any user here have experience on using official roms with radio that can easily be rooted with either universal androot or z4root?

there are users who can root 1.100.16.EMEA.GEN1 above roms using superoneclick but i fail to get root with superoneclick. so far since using this phone, i've managed to get root on the phone's original rom out of the box using z4root. my rooting experience on newer roms using z4root just crashes the app :D

Guest Raskell
i'd like to know if there's any user here have experience on using official roms with radio that can easily be rooted with either universal androot or z4root?

there are users who can root 1.100.16.EMEA.GEN1 above roms using superoneclick but i fail to get root with superoneclick. so far since using this phone, i've managed to get root on the phone's original rom out of the box using z4root. my rooting experience on newer roms using z4root just crashes the app :D

I was able to root 1.100.16.EMEA.GEN1 using superoneclick, just needs to be version 1.7. I had a version 1.5 and it failed so it looks like 1.7 is for 2.2.2. I did have Z4Root work on the original 1.001.xx ROM. Universal androot hasn't worked for me for some time now an several different devices. Check and see your version of SOC and let us know how you get on.