[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest cowscrubber

can anyone tell me which build or kernel is the best for overclocking..i am rite now on burgerz kan 13th march..and it goes stable at 691mhz..which is the best build on which i might achieve more than that??

I achieved 806 mhz with TargetBSP's vanilla rom...was stable even using SetCPU's stress tests.

Guest targetbsp

I've read someone's said that CM9 won't be out before 7.2.

I'd say that's almost certainly true.

though to an extent it depends on what you mean when you say CM9 and 7.2.

The CM versions we're running now are pre-releases for 7.2. And likewise we have CM9's kicking around this place.

The RC1 for 7.2 is imminent whereas CM9 is pretty early in its development so I'd say 7.2 final will be months before CM9 final.

Guest hankhandsome

actually i'd say that the new burgerz could be faster. well for me anyway :)

flashed it yesterday and it's very nippy and as smooth as silk.

Guest Cata_Simi

In case anyone wants it...

Burstlam's CM7 N373X-35-fix3 (10 March)

http://www.mediafire...k08b1q1hkhw21xz

I have tested this rom for tree days now and i should say that it drains phones battery much faster than previous builds

I think i will try new burgerz build

I want a rom with good battery life, can someone point me in the right direction (burstlam's 361X build was satisfyng)

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest hankhandsome

i should also point out that i unplugged my phone last night at 10:30pm fully charged at 100%. When I woke up at 7am this morning it was still 100%.

Obviously it hasn't been used while i've been asleep, but i've had other roms that have steadily drained the battery at varying levels overnight. This is the first rom in a while that's not drained at all.

Guest iNoobz2Droid

I think i will try new burgerz build

I want a rom with good battery life, can someone point me in the right direction (burstlam's 361X build was satisfyng)

the first burgerz roms with new kernel and stuff in march drained my battery very quick

i use the last of February http://burgerz.pro/files/roms/update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-29FEB-BurgerZ.zip with new adreno libs and build.prop tweak and the undervolt kernel http://letitbit.net/download/03336.0bc7b4808f11631bb3d08d9b1375/cm7-undervolt-kernel.zip.html?lang=de

Guest kingpair
i should also point out that i unplugged my phone last night at 10:30pm fully charged at 100%. When I woke up at 7am this morning it was still 100%.

Obviously it hasn't been used while i've been asleep, but i've had other roms that have steadily drained the battery at varying levels overnight. This is the first rom in a while that's not drained at all.

You're talking about his 13 Mar build ? I'm running that build too and it has been draining my battery just as much as the others. The latest cm7 builds over the past month have all been battery hogs. I think the January builds were the most frugal. Has to be the new kernel methinks.

Guest Cata_Simi

With Burstlam's latest build when i got to sleep was 81% and in the morning was 76%

the first burgerz roms with new kernel and stuff in march drained my battery very quick

i use the last of February http://burgerz.pro/f...FEB-BurgerZ.zip with new adreno libs and build.prop tweak http://android.modac...3d-performance/ and the undervolt kernel http://letitbit.net/...ip.html?lang=de

i read that theundervolt makes no significant difference

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest hankhandsome

You're talking about his 13 Mar build ?

I am indeed. I do manually uninstall a lot of the stock apps that i don't use if that makes any difference - stuff like voice dialler, terminal emulator, sound recorder e.t.c...

Guest kingpair

I am indeed. I do manually uninstall a lot of the stock apps that i don't use if that makes any difference - stuff like voice dialler, terminal emulator, sound recorder e.t.c...

Do you keep your wifi/3g on overnight or do you use airplane mode? Yeah I've frozen a lot of that junk too but it just doesn't seem to help.

Guest saransh9

Is there any built with gpu overclock beats xloud bravia engine and a good battery I checked burgerz butt don't think it has gpu overclock

Guest Cata_Simi

Is there any built with gpu overclock beats xloud bravia engine and a good battery I checked burgerz butt don't think it has gpu overclock

gpu overclock is not big deal

Guest saransh9

you can flash wbaw's kernel but like i said

Yes I can do that as I'm using it presently but it seems it is responsible for battery drain

Guest iNoobz2Droid

With Burstlam's latest build when i got to sleep was 81% and in the morning was 76%

thats bad after 25h of no usage (beside looking for clock a couple of times) i lost 3%

i read that theundervolt makes no significant difference

i read that too by people with heavy usage of the blade (mainly using power by playing games) but it does make a significant difference if you don't have 100% CPU usage

i had my blade @more than 50% after more than a week one time (with low usage like 3 calls and some minutes www browsing and emails but had never turned it off, or used airplane mode)

Guest Cata_Simi

thats bad after 25h of no usage (beside looking for clock a couple of times) i lost 3%

i read that too by people with heavy usage of the blade (mainly using power by playing games) but it does make a significant difference if you don't have 100% CPU usage

i had my blade @more than 50% after more than a week one time (with low usage like 3 calls and some minutes www browsing and emails but had never turned it off, or used airplane mode)

well there are times when I'm playing, but as well are other times when i use my phone for several days only to watch the clock or listen to a song occasionally and for phone calls

so I will test myself the unedrvolt now

Edit: has been better if burgerZ removed the blur in power menu and added ICS fonts

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest kingpair

@iNoobz2Droid Those are some serious numbers. Will flash that kernel with the 29 Feb build now and test it out.

Guest Cata_Simi

@iNoobz2Droid Those are some serious numbers. Will flash that kernel with the 29 Feb build now and test it out.

let us know the details

Edited by Cata_Simi