[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest wishmasterf
Downloaded N31 - but Market not accessable ?? Revereted back to N28, but just the same. Anyone any ideas why this might be !

gapps installed?

Guest ThrashMan
Downloaded N31 - but Market not accessable ?? Revereted back to N28, but just the same. Anyone any ideas why this might be !

:D

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING CM7!!!

:D

Guest ThrashMan
What going on here,installed N31 and I now have no root?

SU works fine.....try again. and for Pete's sake give more information!!

and don't forget rule #1:

Wipe before you even think of complaining about problems!!

Edited by ThrashMan

SU works fine.....try again. and for Pete's sake give more information!!

and don't forget rule #1:

Wipe before you even think of complaining about problems!!

I did full wipe as I have done many times before.

And I was not complaining.

I know there is no root because titanium backup cannot get root,or root explorer,

any ideas what is the cause?

(Sorry about that double post guys)

Edited by Guest

Guest chimas
I know there is no root because titanium backup cannot get root,or root explorer,

any ideas what is the cause?

(Sorry about that double post guys)

I have also experience this on multiple occasions. just reroot your device. if that dont work I have a couple of other remedies that should work. Any finally I can get my fix of flashing.

Edited by chimas

Guest domdom43
The Accelorometer take a little time to detect the mouvements , games Are unplayable , tested with many games (Speed3dx , NFS) , does anyone have the same problem please ?!

In fact just after a reboot, accelerometer's seems find. on "acceleromter values" apk, graphic's on all axes are smooth.

But after 2 hour's games are unplayable. On accelerometer values, graphic's are laggy. If you move quickly the phone, you can't see it on graph's.

It's may be due to GPS : I have test GPS with google map's, igo and gps status, and after aceleromters were laggy.

I whill try to reboot the phone and after use it without GPS activated to see if accelerometer's will be laggy too after a couple of hours.

Edit : on Nightl 31

Edited by domdom43

Guest sydeu
In fact just after a reboot, accelerometer's seems find. on "acceleromter values" apk, graphic's on all axes are smooth.

But after 2 hour's games are unplayable. On accelerometer values, graphic's are laggy. If you move quickly the phone, you can't see it on graph's.

It's may be due to GPS : I have test GPS with google map's, igo and gps status, and after aceleromters were laggy.

I whill try to reboot the phone and after use it without GPS activated to see if accelerometer's will be laggy too after a couple of hours.

yeah for me rebooting usually makes it work for some time then it behaves all crazy again.

Guest domdom43
yeah for me rebooting usually makes it work for some time then it behaves all crazy again.

30 minutes after reboot, acceleromters are crazy.

On spare part, i see that android system use "sensors" 24 minutes 48!

Is it normal?

edit : without GPS activated

Edited by domdom43

Guest jijijoujou1

I don't think so, cause i didn't use GPS or Gmaps

Guest jijijoujou1

I don't think so, cause i didn't use GPS or Gmaps

I have also experience this on multiple occasions. just reroot your device. if that dont work I have a couple of other remedies that should work. Any finally I can get my fix of flashing.

Its been some time since I needed to root.lol

just tried universal androot but it wont root?

I think I rooted with super-one-click when I got my blade

Just can't understand how I've lost root by flashing N31 when I done the usual full wipe.

I've had root for nearly a year and flashed many roms.

Anyone know what could make this happen

Guest sydeu

just flashed n31, 15 minutes of use and i got a random reboot which i have had none of earlier, sticking with my good old n23 for now. And the accelerometer problems are still present in n31.

for some reason, both on n31 and n23, i have som problems with my wifi. For example when watching youtube i can only watch for like a minute then it says there's no network connection and if i press try again it will work for maybe 40 seconds and then the same again. no problems watching long videos with 3g. have also encountered problems with market when using it via wifi. No problems surfing though.

Edited by sydeu

Guest chimas
Its been some time since I needed to root.lol

just tried universal androot but it wont root?

I think I rooted with super-one-click when I got my blade

Just can't understand how I've lost root by flashing N31 when I done the usual full wipe.

I've had root for nearly a year and flashed many roms.

Anyone know what could make this happen

try rebooting. if that dont work try re-flashing the rom or going back to you previous rom

try rebooting. if that dont work try re-flashing the rom or going back to you previous rom

I was thinking what I've done different lately and remembered I had gone onto the partition mod

On this forum.So I returned to jjrls9 partition,then my root problem was gone and now have root

in N31. Not sure if the partition mod had anything to do with it or if the new TPT put things straight

but its all normal now,back to my flashing addiction(the didgital kind,not physical.lol)

Guest chimas
I was thinking what I've done different lately and remembered I had gone onto the partition mod

On this forum.So I returned to jjrls9 partition,then my root problem was gone and now have root

in N31. Not sure if the partition mod had anything to do with it or if the new TPT put things straight

but its all normal now,back to my flashing addiction(the didgital kind,not physical.lol)

Thats good you fixed it.

I just experinced my first blank screen after phone goes to sleep. I just gonna quietly roll back to my n23 for now.

Guest bugeyes

Didnt sound like a complaint to me! :D

Edited by bugeyes

Guest suriya83
I just experinced my first blank screen after phone goes to sleep.

is blank screen when you see only the wallpaper and nothing else?

if yes i had this with n31 twice

Guest hedgepigdaniel

I've had a very amusing bug in N31. Sometimes when i press a notification, for example a new text or email, the item gracefully moves away to the right and disappears. I feel thoroughly trolled by my phone.