[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Blues003

Burstlam, so there's no corrected odexed version of your ROM? I see you have a new link for the normal one, but not for the ODEX'd version. Just the old link crossed over,

Guest MidaMilunk

I have installed this one... no external gapps needed, it came with 3.4.4 market, it was not trivial for me ;) I miss MIUI battery bar a bit.

T9 works fine - a lot faster than external apps - handles international (actually hungarian) characters fine, just could not find a way to display a contact only once, it lists all numbers for all matching contacts.

It's uploaded now.

Can I apply that upgrade directly to my already-Gen2 phone (it was Gen1 before)?

Yes it's the same procedure as you previously used. Since it's a Total Transfer it completely replaces whatever was there previously.

Guest Kamikaze.

Burstlam, do I need to reset the battery stats after reflashing your older rom with the current one ?

No. Just clear Dalvik cache if you're coming from other build of CM7.

Guest targetbsp

Already have done. :) It's only cosmetic changes though so I'd rather those that aren't that fussed don't download it again for the sake of my bandwidth. :D

here's what i extracted from the patch4 kernel (as in my n257+2) and used in my 15dec.

Thanks. Seems the current config in github is not that different (only "# CONFIG_ZRAM_DEBUG is not set" is missing) and when building the kernel it'll just ask what you want to do with zram debugging.

Guest targetbsp

can i update from the last official nightly to this with only a dalvik wipe ?

really fed up of waiting for a new one thats never arrived in 6 weeks.

Yes, you can update fine.

And they've already said there won't be another CM7 nightly so you would have been waiting a long time. :D There will likely be a final CM7 stable at some point though.

Guest sej7278

Thanks. Seems the current config in github is not that different (only "# CONFIG_ZRAM_DEBUG is not set" is missing) and when building the kernel it'll just ask what you want to do with zram debugging.

yes that sounds about right actually as i think patch4 simply reverted most of the new settings added in patch2, the rest of the work was in a couple of taos and synaptic files not the defconfig.