[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest targetbsp
not to mention we haven't had a nightly since Sunday, so something big may be coming :D

Buildbot is an automated process. I thought someone earlier had just said it was just failing to compile for our phone? Other phones have had versions (though last nights doesn't seem to have been made yet) so it's not like the CM team stopped it making them on Sunday. That's not to say there isn't one due - it's just, it'll be co-incidence more than anything if there is. :D

Guest JobSup
not to mention we haven't had a nightly since Sunday, so something big may be coming :D

Don't count on RC3 coming soon. Other devices are getting nightly builds. I think the reason we are missing nightly builds for the blade since N28 is, that the build bot just can't handle the code at the moment.

Guest The Soup Thief

When I was lurking on on #zteblade on IRC the other day (Wednesday?) I'm sure I read something from Tom G saying that there was a particular compatibility problem at that point preventing new Blade builds from happening. He was hoping to get on to it that day - may not have fixed it yet?

Anyone remember any more detail about this?

Actually, probably best we all just practice being patient boys and girls - Bot will provide!

I think the reason we are missing nightly builds for the blade since N28 is, that the build bot just can't handle the code at the moment.

Donchya go losing faith in the Bot - without faith we're all doomed - doomed, I say!

Edited by The Soup Thief

Guest Nick Rhodes
Don't count on RC3 coming soon. Other devices are getting nightly builds. I think the reason we are missing nightly builds for the blade since N28 is, that the build bot just can't handle the code at the moment.

Yes, most likely. We have a daily build machine and that breaks for 2 main reasons, the code does not compile/build correctly or if any tests fail. A very small % of time its build server getting build process wrong (usually pulling in data from DB for us) or occasionally the publish process doesn't happen because the the sun and moon are in the wrong position in the sky or the God of build servers is grumpy.

Cheers, Nick

Guest Frankish

I think it's a good thing that there has been no new nightlies. I think a few people here have actually seen that thing called sunshine in the last few days.

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
I think it's a good thing that there has been no new nightlies. I think a few people here have actually seen that thing called sunshine in the last few days.

I'm amazed anyone can actually get so excited about some incremental updates.I mean, we have a fully functioning N28, if you treat him right. Follow Frankish, go outside, the weather's great!

Can't you turn call volume up with the volume buttons during a call? And the light sensor is a bit finicky, but it should be fine... Weird

Anyway, more self-one-upmanship - What do you guys think of the first post?

Just gonna put a bug post in, and then I'm think i'm done. YIPEE!

Guest chimas
Can't you turn call volume up with the volume buttons during a call? And the light sensor is a bit finicky, but it should be fine... Weird

Anyway, more self-one-upmanship - What do you guys think of the first post?

Just gonna put a bug post in, and then I'm think i'm done. YIPEE!

Looks really good. well good enough to be transferred into the next thread you are gonna create :D

Looks really good. well good enough to be transferred into the next thread you are gonna create :D

I'm leaving it at that. Too much work otherwise. :D

Guest JobSup

I just sucessfully compiled a blade rom from the current git sources. It includes all the changes after N28. As usual many compiler warnings but no real errors. I flashed it and it seems to be fine, no problems so far. Not even a display freeze, and I used to get that after each and every cyanogen flash...

Maybe the build bot also manages to compile it tonight. If not maybe I'll make it available somewhere...

Guest LordKickapoo

i didnt go out today...i was waiting new nightly all day long.

few things what has come up in this rom

1. Some people say that incoming call volume is too low, well in my phone it`s too loud and it has been in every nightly. But it can be fixed by first increasing volume and then decreasing

2. Sometimes led stays red for couple of hours and then goes off.

3. In idle use battery duration is good.

4. Bit slow sometimes with proximity but nothing bad.

5. Only one or two reboots but not lately.

6. GPS seems bit slow, and sometimes it takes quite a while to get good gps position

I havent done full wipe, but im not whining :D

cant take no more,need to flash soon.

I may reflash n28 just to get a fix :D

need a docter,think i got ROMalitis

victor loving how organized this thread is,all we need to know is in first posts,no more multi tabs open to keep eye on things

Edited by Guest

Guest paulocostavct

Lol i miss flashing my blade too, but n28 it's very good, no freezes, don't have any issues with the proximity sensor, the battery it's good too, awesome rom. The only issue for me was the dictionary of the keyboard that now don't accept my titanium backup of the dictionary. It's there a way i can get the Portuguese dictionary ?

Keep up the great work with this awesome rom.

Guest chimas
cant take no more,need to flash soon.

I may reflash n28 just to get a fix :D

need a docter,think i got ROMalitis

I know how you feel dude. I see all the update and I just wondering why it's not on my phone. I'm even thinking of downloading the honeycom rom. :D i dont think I can make it another day.

Guest Cazomino05

if anyone is having problems with slow launchers helauncher is another launcher replacement app worth trying

the app draw is certainly smooth so worth a try

Guest jijijoujou1

can anyone compile the code source and put it here please ?! N28 is so boring i can"t play games with the accelerometer its broken