[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest jimwormold

lol, seems like you just need to use my rom. softbuttons are disabled by default, the kernel and ics fonts are already in it. only other changes from vanilla are the option not to display the alarm icon (disabled by default), basic ringlock and the newer adreno libs which you will want.

I'm being an idiot I know, but is the Miui battery bar in your build?

Guest kjacek

I like soft buttons very much ;-). ZTE Blade buttons aren't completely silent but soft buttons are!

Is there any possibility to add this functionality to CM7's 'main stream'?

Guest sej7278

I'm being an idiot I know, but is the Miui battery bar in your build?

not anymore, i gave up trying to keep the six patches rebased with the changes to the frameworks.

Guest targetbsp

I like soft buttons very much ;-). ZTE Blade buttons aren't completely silent but soft buttons are!

Is there any possibility to add this functionality to CM7's 'main stream'?

The CM team have said no in the past.

Guest sej7278

Some new CWM files to play with.

Sejs kernel:

http://blade.windows...-sej-kernel.zip

md5#C41FDE5AA7F96A82871170DA047BE1C1

Will install the old wifi and the old kernel updated with all the new patches by Sej. Can be used in recent official Cm7's such as the Cm7.2 RC1

nice one. i couldn't be arsed to make a flashable zip :D

the link on your website is wrong - it points to your kernel.

Guest Maxxo

I did a bit of testing myself. Same results. Sej>burstlam n393x>burgerz april 03. No wifi sleep issues in any of these builds. On a side note try out the cm9 by burstlam if you want to try ICS. No wifi sleep issues unlike coldfusion.

I dunno why but battery doesn't last very long with sej's current rom. Where do I set the wifi sleep behavior?

Guest ironzy

I dunno why but battery doesn't last very long with sej's current rom. Where do I set the wifi sleep behavior?

really? ive been using it since he uploaded it and not recharged it yet, i dont have wifi, data or gps turned on though and only been using it for a few calls and texts and the battery is still on 50%.

Guest Cata_Simi

Hi, I'm back, I left when appeared squadzone's 3.X kernel, what's new, what should i flash now for smoothness an battery life with wifi or without?

Guest kjacek

Hi, I'm back, I left when appeared squadzone's 3.X kernel, what's new, what should i flash now for smoothness an battery life with wifi or without?

Nothing changed in fact ;-). Use Sej's last build. It is my favourite ;-).

Edit: forgot that Sej delete its rom... Sorry.

Edited by kjacek

Guest Cata_Simi

I must have something on the eye, so where is the latest build of sej's to be found?

yeah me too, I found his old kernel with new features but no build

Edit: thx targetbsp I'll be right on it

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest Skogstobbe

The link on the first page dont work, I really need google play and google maps and so on.

does someone have them om dropbox or something like that?

a android phone without them suck :P

Sorry my bad english

Guest ® Andy

I don't know if anyone ever noticed on this but you can save some 5 to 10 seconds when connecting to a wireless network just by editing /etc/dhcpcd/dhcpcd.conf adding "noarp" to the end of the file

That's an awesome tip! Thanks dude! My wifi connect time is now super fast, and given that I run with JuiceDefender and so my wifi tends to turn on and off a lot depending up location etc., the previously slower wifi pickup was sometimes frustrating!

Edited by ® Andy

Guest TigTex

that 3.0 kernel IS FAKE. its renamed like I was expecting, just check the commits. also doesnt use BFQ, uses SIO instead. For me, that kernel makes no sense. now we have users requesting more roms with the renamed kernel. it only has some minor tweaks compared with current 2.6.35 builds. I dont know why he trolled us