[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest targetbsp

Thats with the new Adreno libs,right?

It's the sort of middle ones from a few months back. I didn't find any benefit in the very latest ones so haven;t got around to doing anything with those yet.

Guest Rucha

Thank's!

I mistakenly flashed CM9 over CM7 and got device without my applications. I did Dalvik and Partition Caches wipe only.

Is it possible to turn back to CM7 with all my apps and settings?

Do I need change partiotions size or something else?

So what is CM9->CM7 procedure in general?

Thank's in advance!

Guest targetbsp

if you have a nandroid backup then restore it. If not then I guess all you can do is flash cm7 over it, wiping the dalvik cache and hope for the best!

Edited by targetbsp

Guest rafalo1333

Is any kernel or ROM that supports WiFi tether when phone is sleeping? On SS7 and most CM7 tether via WiFi isnt working so far... Disconnects when screen is off. Wrr. Any suggestions? :)

Guest sierra2000

Is any kernel or ROM that supports WiFi tether when phone is sleeping? On SS7 and most CM7 tether via WiFi isnt working so far... Disconnects when screen is off. Wrr. Any suggestions? :)

Try to set wifi sleep policy in advanced settings to allways on (maybe that helps you)

Guest targetbsp

I would imagine you would need the phone awake (with screen off) for that to work. is it an option in the rom or an app? Is there a setting in the app or whatever to maintain a wakelock? All the file transfer apps I've used have that so I would imagine it is needed for data transfer rather than the phone sleeping.

Guest huibuhh

Just noticed you put a new version to your site. Any changes except for merging with latest CM7-changes?

btw, as this is my first post: thanks so much for all your work. I love my blade for what you have made it capable of!

Guest targetbsp

It's compiled using GCC 4.7 which I don't think makes a difference. I set that up mostly in preparation for an incoming speed boost to CM9 which requires it.

Mostly I put it up just because my website was massively out of date compared to what has been linked on here and my mediafire account was a mess of outdated files all linked from different places so I was just having a tidy up really.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest twelfd

Yeah, I have the same problem (wireless ap), I use regpon to keep it in wakelock whilst i'm wireless tethered, but it does eat battery...

Edited by twelfd

Guest targetbsp

Since when? The changelog is in my signature. just click it and compare what changed since the date of when you want to compare it to. Nothing substantial has changed in week or so.

Guest targetbsp

Does this have wifi working correctly in 7.2 final? As my 7.2 RC0 drains the battery.

That's been fixed for months. :)

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Clitheroe1

Since when? The changelog is in my signature. just click it and compare what changed since the date of when you want to compare it to. Nothing substantial has changed in week or so.

I must be particularly dense, or I'm neglecting to do something fundamental, but whenever I attempt to view the changelog, I get a screen saying "Loading Gerrit Code Review" which never actually loads anything. I generally upgrade the version of CM7 I use every few months and just play with it to detemine what have changed.

Guest targetbsp

It's quite a complicated search and take take a few seconds to run but I presume you'd have left it at least a few seconds? :D

Not sure. It works in Chrome!