[SKN] BLACKFROYO THEME FOR WM 6.5.x

Guest ssi42

Guest Rebels
1)how to set the backround pic ??? where is it?

2)HOME screen shortcuts are not ALL working friends! :D

Can you post a background wallpaper so I can set it as my wallpaper in start menu ( it didn't change after all installation).

Here u go... B)

post-537928-1302012107_thumb.jpg

Guest ssi42
1)how to set the backround pic ??? where is it?

2)HOME screen shortcuts are not ALL working friends! :D

I assume you are using M2DHome LeoCHT? The shortcuts of iPhoneToday are not working because the destination folders are different on some roms or you dont have the program's. Just change yourself. Hold on the side of the shortcut icon and tap options..

Here u go... B)

Thx, bro..

Guest arjerico

thank you very much for the pics everything is ok with the backround,did anyone try to load google maps?

Blocky text is breaking my nerves :D B) ;) :D :D

and another thing i want to ask is if anyone knows a better way to change language on text messaging

I press and hold the upper right button and change it from english to any other language installed

until now..

Guest dzerry75

Hi!

I like the Start Menu List.

Is there a way that you can modify the start menu list from scrolling up/down and be changed to swipe from left/right?

Very nice theme! Congratulations!

• 1 month later...
Guest Кот

так мне подскажут? с верхней кнопкой пуск эта тема нормально будет работать? или надо обязательно нижнюю кнопку пуск?

Guest ssi42
так мне подскажут? с верхней кнопкой пуск эта тема нормально будет работать? или надо обязательно нижнюю кнопку пуск?

Я думаю, только тема M2D может работать

I think only the M2D theme might work

Guest Кот
Я думаю, только тема M2D может работать

I think only the M2D theme might work

спасибо за ответ.

Guest Кот

в общем поставил. всё смотрится очень красиво. только вот как сделать чтобы погода на главной странице отображалась? при обновлении ничего не показывает.

выглядит вот так.

post-859848-1306040789_thumb.jpg

Guest Кот

да. и ещё. как на вкладку программы

post-859848-1306041343_thumb.jpg

добавить свои установленные программы? а то можно только выбрать из предлагаемого списка.

post-859848-1306041425_thumb.jpg

как сделать чтобы в данном списке были мои программы?

Guest ssi42

@Kot

Перейдите в раздел Настройки / соединения / настроек оператора выбрать другого оператора подождать пару секунд, а затем выберите назад вашего оператора. Попробуйте сейчас для обновления погоды.

на tabblad я думаю, что его программы проблема / ошибка вашего M2D. который его версию? или у вас установлена ​​M2D cabfile?

Я думаю, что он не читает программы я буду смотреть на это.

Из-за вашего ROM (начать сверху) некоторые вещи не будут отображаться правильно, разрешение немного больше. Пример "нажмите для обновления погоды", опустить его вниз ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go to settings / connections / operator settings choose another operator wait a couple of seconds and then choose back your operator. try now to update the weather.

on the tabblad programs i think its a problem / bug of your m2d. which version is it? or have you installed m2d cabfile?

i think he is not reading the programs i will look at it.

Because of your rom (start top) some things will not display correct, the resolution is a little bigger. Example "tap to update the weather" is pushed down ..

AND PLEASE WRITE ENGLISH / И пожалуйста, писать по-английски, Запрещено :rolleyes: :P

Edited by ssi42

Guest Кот

спасибо за ответ. но дело в том что на вкладке погода - погода отображается нормально.

post-859848-1306043627_thumb.jpg

а на главной странице её нет. при обновлении пишет что неудалось обновить данные. как лечить? подскажите.

post-859848-1306043764_thumb.jpg

post-859848-1306043795_thumb.jpg

Guest ssi42
спасибо за ответ. но дело в том что на вкладке погода - погода отображается нормально.

а на главной странице её нет. при обновлении пишет что неудалось обновить данные. как лечить? подскажите.

установить и мягкого сброса..

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Edited by ssi42

Guest Кот

thank you all for your help and advice. in fact, everything works fine. I'm really glad. heh heh. It remains only to fix the name of the operator and the time, but it is not critical. gee. now looks like this. beauty.

post-859848-1306051275_thumb.jpg post-859848-1306051335_thumb.jpg

post-859848-1306051359_thumb.jpg post-859848-1306051381_thumb.jpg

post-859848-1306051404_thumb.jpg post-859848-1306052513_thumb.jpg

Edited by Кот

Guest blade87

The name of the Operator in the Home tab can be removed using M2DC in the Home Reg tab and checking "Hide Network Name" option and pressing Apply.

Guest Кот
The name of the Operator in the Home tab can be removed using M2DC in the Home Reg tab and checking "Hide Network Name" option and pressing Apply.

I have no such M2DC. Where?

Guest Кот

actually ended up with a design of your device. heh heh. Top start-up does not hinder The setup of the topic. Thanks again. just beautiful. More would have helped me change the icons throughout the system. heh heh. I have a set of beautiful icons in png format and iso, size 512x512. how to stick instead of the system? how to change the size, I know. how to convert too. SK ShortCut for one icon I can also change the program menu and start-up. how to put their icons on a folder in Windows Explorer files and system files? only through shellres?

like that now.

post-859848-1306254943_thumb.jpgpost-859848-1306254963_thumb.jpg

post-859848-1306254984_thumb.jpgpost-859848-1306254994_thumb.jpgpost-859848-1306254994_thumb.jpg

post-859848-1306255008_thumb.jpgpost-859848-1306255018_thumb.jpgpost-859848-1306255028_thumb.jpg

post-859848-1306254951_thumb.jpg

Edited by Кот

Guest ssi42
actually ended up with a design of your device. heh heh. Top start-up does not hinder The setup of the topic. Thanks again. just beautiful. More would have helped me change the icons throughout the system. heh heh. I have a set of beautiful icons in png format and iso, size 512x512. how to stick instead of the system? how to change the size, I know. how to convert too. SK ShortCut for one icon I can also change the program menu and start-up. how to put their icons on a folder in Windows Explorer files and system files? only through shellres?

You want to change your startmenu icons? You have programs for that example CSMI.

Or you must replace the files in you windows. They are beginning with startmenu_icon_xxxxx (app name).

I warn you its a lot of icons, more programs more icons :P

Edited by ssi42

Guest Кот
You want to change your startmenu icons? You have programs for that example CSMI.

Or you must replace the files in you windows. They are beginning with startmenu_icon_xxxxx (app name).

I warn you its a lot of icons, more programs more icons :P

I want to change folder icons in Windows Explorer, Resko Explorer, how to change the program icons in the Start menu, I know. Thanks. did not prompt to replace the icons folder?