thanks in advice!

Is this some kind of shell replacement?

Looks interesting....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jumper007

THIS IS THE TRANSLATE:

"SoSoPi for WM is based on research and development of a mobile terminal platform desktop, mobile landscaping software, this version is for Windows Mobile Professional 6.0/6.1, Windows Phone Professional 6.5 mobile operating platform.The module is now open as follows:

Home

You can adjust the page layout of various elements, free replacement for all skin types, to create personalized interface!

Program

You can add up to 32 program shortcuts can replace the icon, name and display order.

Contact

You can add up to 32 quick contacts, support for IP dial-up, the index of all contacts.

SMS

Show all messages in chat mode, you can reply, forward and delete.

Calendar

Support and the traditional Chinese Lunar calendar, show schedule, public lunar festivals, attribution, and ancient and modern history today.

Weather

Can support simultaneous display of information in 10 cities, providing the country more than 2600 provinces, cities, counties, and tens of thousands of cities worldwide within five days of weather information.

Set up

Global configuration software, the replacement of the skin, change colors, switch the wallpaper, select the module ... ... everything, Fun Mobile!

Lock screen

Can display the date, time, missed calls and unread messages, etc., and can off-screen or standby, unlock button to unlock the pull."

And I'm sorry, but I can't upload the files, because they are more than 4.88MB / each ... sorry... :)

Edited by jumper007