[ROM 2.3.6] t&l Metal

Guest lgcmn

Hi there!

I once used happily built-in android VPN (l2tp) now with t&l it stopped working...

I think it's related to something installed in stock rom that I need to install again...

Any hints?

ps

I am stupid: vpnservices.apk strangely did the job :)

Edited by ltpitt

Guest almighty15

4shared is down, if it will have the same fate as multiupload then i'll upload to other place)

I'm kind of in desparate need of the roms matey... Got a few phones for friends that want them installing..

Guest mattha

I've been using this rom for some months now, it works great.

I have only one remark, is it possible to have an azerty-keyboard instead of a qwerty? I'm from Belgium, so i'm used to a azerty-keyboard. Also is it possible to have a dutch dictionary in this rom?

Guest infernogott

how can i download the rom on 4shared? it says i have to register to download it, but i could download the themes fine without registering...

Guest mduque90

I installed the ROM [t_l_metal_2.3.6_13] and after installing the facebook and whatsapp not to leave an error message that says: "the process was interrupted unexpectedly andorid.process.acore. try again." how I can correct this error?<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">thanks

Guest Herjo

I installed the ROM [t_l_metal_2.3.6_13] and after installing the facebook and whatsapp not to leave an error message that says: "the process was interrupted unexpectedly andorid.process.acore. try again." how I can correct this error?<br style=color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "> thanks

Turn facebook sync off. It worked for me

Guest delete key

Hi. I installed T&L metal (2.3.6.13) on top of 4.000.13 a couple of days ago and everything seemed fine for a day apart from some hiccups with the wifi. But on the second day, the Android Markets app stop working. Funnily enough I could access the market indirectly through the market widget but otherwise the market app seemed to have disappeared. I couldn't see any trace of market.apk in the sys/apps folder. I tried reinstalling it and after a few tries (and versions) it seemed to install but it still wouldn't work - the apk was installed but still not recognised. Clearing the cache and data didn't make a difference either so I was forced to do a factory data reset which temporarily fixed the problem. But less than a day later the market has gone AWOL again. Again, I can access the market through the market widget but I don't particularly want to have it swallow up my screen. Does anyone have any ideas to stop this?

Cheers.

Edited by delete key

Guest delete key
Hi. I installed T&L metal (2.3.6.13) on top of 4.000.13 a couple of days ago and everything seemed fine for a day apart from some hiccups with the wifi. But on the second day, the Android Markets app stop working...

OK, I worked it out. The Market APK is no longer used and has been replaced by the Google play APK. So installing the Google Play APK fixed my problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SixFourMike

Installed t&l (Breeze) the other day, and it had been going great... until now. I added a word to dictionary and the included keyboard immediately went into an endless loop of crashing. I had to freeze it using link2sd and grab something else off of the store. I'm guessing I will have to re-flash the rom.

Edited by SixFourMike

Guest lgcmn

How can I install the blue theme?

From recovery it gives me an error

Many thanks!

read the first post carefullywink.gif

u need AmonRa recovery 2.2..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fabiorino

I have a problem: The phone doesn't vibrate with calls and notifications, but haptic feedback workshop. I'm using tl kernel 1.3a

Edited by fabiorino