desperate need of help !

Guest hyped-x

Guest hyped-x

Hi people hope someone can help me out here im pretty much sure i have knackered up my phone but heres the problem hope someone can help me out as this is the only phone in quite a distance for me to use !

i saw an update for my phone on the tmobile website so i dloaded it and placed it on the root of my sd card and proceeded to install after getting up to half way it then showed a yellow sign and also said update failed but as just noticing this my frickin battery fell out and off it went. anyway i placed the battery back in and the cover back on for a second round ! come to my suprise the phone woudnt switch on ! no screen or power sign whatsoever i also tried a few of the ideas on here to boot up see if that worked but yet again nothing ! also plugged the little bugger in the pc and yes nothing ! damn what have i done wrong ? and can i resolve this somehow ? i would bedeeply indebted to whome ever helps and also thanks in advance :)

Guest DeeLon
well i guess after this many views and no comments i guess i need to take it to get repaired or get a new one !

Did they repair it?

Not a lot can be done if it lost power due to you not putting the back cover on during the install and allowing the battery to fall out.