[ROM] Android 2.2 For Racer Ready

Guest rickywyatt

Guest Ang3l0912
i modified but i cannot test as you know.so if anything wrong tell me.this phone.apk is for ricky's rom ,other rom may FC

hello rexchun thank you for your help do you want me to test phone apk?

Guest rexchun
hello rexchun thank you for your help do you want me to test phone apk?

if you have ricky's rom you can test,because i replace phone.apk from different rom will FC before,so i don't use other rom's phone.apk ,i think it has somthing to do with framework

Guest Ang3l0912
if you have ricky's rom you can test,because i replace phone.apk from different rom will FC before,so i don't use other rom's phone.apk ,i think it has somthing to do with framework

so this new phone apk is to sort what exactly just so i know what looking for

Guest buzzhaina

Gosh it booted for me once..i installed the phone.apk n than it kept on rebooting as i try to install any application... :) n now its not booting at all:( the rom is very quick n fast.. Probably will hav to try it all over again:-P

Edited by buzzhaina

Guest rexchun

i think i fixed radio works no 5 sec bug,it is the bug of boot.img,using boot.img in my last rom is just ok. your rom is very nice,if you release rom based on Sweden not your last rom before,i think there will be less trouble,because i used Sweden's too.framework's bugs in your last rom can be avoid,and there is no need to fix phone.apk twice.

Guest buzzhaina
i will repack the rom for chinese users,would you mind?thanks for your great work

Ehhh guys probably after one or two more steps we are done with 2.2roms... plz DO DO get to 2.3 racer ready roms... I never found the touchscreen behaving well enough on them.. n never kept on on the phone..:-P

Guest Lam1Q
what for is this fix?

for new 2,2 ricky.s rom?????

yes,it fix all gfx bug of mp3 player

приложение не установлено

Use Android Commander for that,them replace music.apk like system/app and reboot phone

Edited by Lam1Q

Guest Vlatko25
yes,it fix all gfx bug of mp3 player

Use Android Commander for that,them replace music.apk like system/app

can i just do that from pc?replace the files before i flash?