[SKN] WinDroid Theme [UPDATED]

Guest ssi42

Guest sevsman

Pure genius :D

I was trying the BlackDroid but now I've got it all transparent I'm sticking with this!!! I couldn't get the apps page on the other theme to find a single app anyway :(

I really love this mate!

Thankyou soooooooooooo much :wub:

Guest ssi42

Pure genius :D

I was trying the BlackDroid but now I've got it all transparent I'm sticking with this!!! I couldn't get the apps page on the other theme to find a single app anyway :(

I really love this mate!

Thankyou soooooooooooo much :wub:

Glad you lıke ıt :D On the hs++ blackdroıd you can only add .lnk fıles and they are in \wındows\startmenu\programs :) Fırst choose a png fıle than a .lnk fıle :D

Guest sevsman

Glad you lıke ıt :D On the hs++ blackdroıd you can only add .lnk fıles and they are in \wındows\startmenu\programs :) Fırst choose a png fıle than a .lnk fıle :D

Sorry to keep badgering you mate :)

Just a couple more query's, do you know if the TouchFlo bar at the bottom can be made any smaller in height?

And is there a way of getting rid of the taskbar at the bottom and having TouchFlo running across the botttom of the screen, kind of like with BlackDroid.

Or putting the Start back in the top bar and removing the bottom one that way?

A huge thanks again for all you've done mate. People like you really are the backbone of any great community like this :wub:

Guest ssi42

Sorry to keep badgering you mate :)

Just a couple more query's, do you know if the TouchFlo bar at the bottom can be made any smaller in height?

And is there a way of getting rid of the taskbar at the bottom and having TouchFlo running across the botttom of the screen, kind of like with BlackDroid.

Or putting the Start back in the top bar and removing the bottom one that way?

A huge thanks again for all you've done mate. People like you really are the backbone of any great community like this :wub:

You mean the slider bar? İ didn't saw anything ın the xml file to make It smaller, sorry bro ı think ıts not possible.

For the full screen M2D its better to install wm 6.5 com2 build on your phone (start in the top) Otherwise we must build the whole M2D theme to fit the screen and if It gonna work ı dont know, tooo much work :D

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...