About phone

Model number - ZTE Racer

Android version : 2.3.4

Baseband version: P729BB01

Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-perf tigtex #1

Mod version: CyanogenMod-7-06262011-NIGHTLY-Racer

Build nummber GRj22

main_mid-420-90.jpg

if you've got kernel by tigtex would mean your on a gen 1 phone.

and what i can do now? i have this phone now only for caling :( conections not work :( maybe who have the some phone with clockwordmod, upload clockword mod folder and try with this :( i dont know help guys

Guest plegdroid

4) Install and run Universal Androot. Click on root

when i click the root button i get

Failed ! No ~~~ Fu goo ~~~

?? what now? :(

I did say forget the part about rooting( universal androot) as your phone is already rooted :) read the part about getting cwm on your phone :)

I did say forget the part about rooting( universal androot) as your phone is already rooted :) read the part about getting cwm on your phone :)

6) Use recovery manager to flash Clockworkmod recovery

i cant start recovery menager after installing because get "Sorry! The application Recovery Menager (process com.podtwo.RecoveryMenager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please ty again. Button: Force close"

can i do this with adb or how if i can do this with adb?

Guest plegdroid

6) Use recovery manager to flash Clockworkmod recovery

i cant start recovery menager after installing because get "Sorry! The application Recovery Menager (process com.podtwo.RecoveryMenager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please ty again. Button: Force close"

can i do this with adb or how if i can do this with adb?

yes just give me half hour( eating) and I'll post link for you :)

Guest plegdroid

yeaaah... finaly i fix the problem, wooow thanks a lot dude... can you sugest me some android version who have request for install flash player?

glad you got it to work :D I don't use flash player so would not know where to start or advice to it, maybe some of the other members may know more :)

glad you got it to work :D I don't use flash player so would not know where to start or advice to it, maybe some of the other members may know more :)

dude, i format all storage and now i cant put zip file in sdcard.. i format with CWM system and others sections and format the sdcard, now i cant put file in sdcard for installing other rom, when i use adb push image.zip /sdcard i get error:device not found :) hah what can i do with usb cable?

edit

i put this sdcard on my laptop and like to copy zip on card but he didnt have writing perms :( omg

Edited by Maxyo

Guest plegdroid

dude, i format all storage and now i cant put zip file in sdcard.. i format with CWM system and others sections and format the sdcard, now i cant put file in sdcard for installing other rom, when i use adb push image.zip /sdcard i get error:device not found :) hah what can i do with usb cable?

edit

i put this sdcard on my laptop and like to copy zip on card but he didnt have writing perms :( omg

what made you want to format your sdcard? :lol: ,iam going to sleep now, but I'll have a look in the morning on the way to work for you, welcome to the community mate :)

morning Maxyo ,no need to push to sdcard just drag and drop :)

i fix all problem, thanks a lot dude...

why i cant login with facebook app, i get facebook authentication failed.

Guest plegdroid

i fix all problem, thanks a lot dude...

why i cant login with facebook app, i get facebook authentication failed.

hiya, are you using Facebook app that came with the rom or one you've downloaded, have you put in the correct details :D, are you using the official version and not a 3rd party app, have you any firewall installed, have you denied it any permissions? :D

if none of the above ,try clearing the cache for the app,or just try reinstalling again :D

Edited by plegdroid

hiya, are you using Facebook app that came with the rom or one you've downloaded, have you put in the correct details :D, are you using the official version and not a 3rd party app, have you any firewall installed, have you denied it any permissions? :D

if none of the above ,try clearing the cache for the app,or just try reinstalling again :D

my rom 2.3.4_mooncake_v1.113

i download facebook from market, official version and dont installed any firefwall or antivirus software. I have facebook messange, he work perfectly.

Guest plegdroid

I think that guide works just with gen1 :s

have you tried it? didn't think it would make a difference, gen 2 is just a change in android version and partition layout :)

Guest energy4ever

Hi all!

That if this "formatter" is out of order mi(is frozen off at the time of setting off after the install one), then with what I know it in /who to pack, or to convert the ".apk" files?

Drawn Total Commander-el I made an attempt, but that if exchange a picture the ".apk" in file (vainly that I make it adequately), up the phone knows it, but does not install it.

Some solution you are some other aplikation like this in order for the formatter to leave exists?

Maybe that odd my composition, but they cannot answer questions like this in my country, I turned because of this to this the forum.

Guest plegdroid

Hi all!

That if this "formatter" is out of order mi(is frozen off at the time of setting off after the install one), then with what I know it in /who to pack, or to convert the ".apk" files?

Drawn Total Commander-el I made an attempt, but that if exchange a picture the ".apk" in file (vainly that I make it adequately), up the phone knows it, but does not install it.

Some solution you are some other aplikation like this in order for the formatter to leave exists?

Maybe that odd my composition, but they cannot answer questions like this in my country, I turned because of this to this the forum.

morning, firstly welcome. :)

it's not that i don't want to answer your question, but iam not sure what your asking, it's not translated very well :)

Guest energy4ever

morning, firstly welcome. :)

it's not that i don't want to answer your question, but iam not sure what your asking, it's not translated very well :)

The "formatter" doesent go on my computer .

There is an other program like that with which ".apk" files maybe on / in to pack(unpack/inpack ".apk",or ".apk" convert to ".zip"/ ".rar")?