[ROM] VegaComb 3.2 - by TeamNewCo and TeamVillain

Guest newbe5

Guest SWOriginal
Newbie just a thought has the new changes sorted out the very tinny sounds when playing back any kind of video content.

Jason.

Its happen when playing music aswell, i think it even affects headphones

Guest wobblydoggy

to the post above, download poweramp and adjust the equaliser, this should reduce the tinny sound. has anyone managed to get vegcomb to connect as drive yet? keep having to push files via adb. did someone mention a way or wirelessly connecting it?

Guest Yogimax
to the post above, download poweramp and adjust the equaliser, this should reduce the tinny sound. has anyone managed to get vegcomb to connect as drive yet? keep having to push files via adb. did someone mention a way or wirelessly connecting it?

Use samba for file sharing at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.f...e=search_result - it will be seen as another device on your network. :blink:

Guest Pdragon
Use samba for file sharing at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.f...e=search_result - it will be seen as another device on your network. :blink:

I use dropbox on my HTC Desire, don't see why that would be a problem on the Vega, file size limits may be a pain as dropbox free is 2.25GB.

Handy to move small files around and you can upload a file from any computer logging into their web interface.

Guest Reffy

Works for me. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Guest MikhailM
Wow, changing libstagefrighthw.so has not only helped flash, it's fixed an issue I have with the Vulkano app (TV streaming). It used to run at a slow motion speed and was unusable.

Now it works flawless !!

We done guys.

One problem that I do have, and I cant find a way around it is the Search button in Market. It is so unresponsive I spend a long time pressing until it responds.

Anyone else have this issue ? and possibly have a fix?

Great work team !!

Truly amazing work!

regards

Andy.

Hi, Cardblower!

Do not have a fix, but after running Screen Calibration, rather than touching or pressing the Search button try a slight upward swiping touch. It seems to work much better.

MikhailM.

Guest HypoTurtle

Not sure what you mean by 'mount as drive', I get the sd card to mount as drive without a problem (plug in usb and select turn on usb storage). Wirelessly you could try remote desktop https://market.android.com/details?id=pl.an...e=search_result or wireless ADB https://market.android.com/details?id=siir....e=search_result

Guest wobblydoggy
Not sure what you mean by 'mount as drive', I get the sd card to mount as drive without a problem (plug in usb and select turn on usb storage). Wirelessly you could try remote desktop https://market.android.com/details?id=pl.an...e=search_result or wireless ADB https://market.android.com/details?id=siir....e=search_result

cheers lads got it sorted now

Guest HypoTurtle
AWESOME boot screen :blink:

I second that motion; the new boot animation is class especially if you do your own sound effects

Guest rebeldx

i can no longer play my mp3s on the vega now :blink: (usin default player)

when i click on my mp3s it says "file type mp3 not found"

Edited by rebeldx

Guest Adam:)
BETA 1.7 released, have a good weekend all!

newbe5

exciting times :huh:

anyway, quick question, u know u made that new stock rom to handle 1.7, do i just flash bk to that, and then put 1.7 on?

ps. great work, made my day :blink:

Guest newbe5
exciting times :huh:

anyway, quick question, u know u made that new stock rom to handle 1.7, do i just flash bk to that, and then put 1.7 on?

ps. great work, made my day :blink:

If you have previously flashed ModdedStock, that means it is your new BASE, so you can just flash VC1.7 right away. Basically, the LAST TIME you restored from nVflash needs to have been using ModdedStock. Once you have done this, you don't ever have to do it again unless you restore using the standard 1.10 image from myadventvega.co.uk.

newbe5

If you have previously flashed ModdedStock, that means it is your new BASE, so you can just flash VC1.7 right away. Basically, the LAST TIME you restored from nVflash needs to have been using ModdedStock. Once you have done this, you don't ever have to do it again unless you restore using the standard 1.10 image from myadventvega.co.uk.

newbe5

the last time i flashed was from the standard stock rom about a month ago to 1.6?

so do i need to put on the modded stock?

Guest newbe5
the last time i flashed was from the standard stock rom about a month ago to 1.6?

so do i need to put on the modded stock?

Yep!

Guest nickj76

Well tried to install VC 1.7 and whilst i would love to say it is fantastic all I keep ending up with is the back light coming on but nothing else, so what am i doing wrong.

Here's what i have tried so far;

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Rebooted and all i am getting is the back light coming on and nothing else

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Cleared/wiped caches, dalvik

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Flashed Stock vega 1.10

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Flashed Stock vega 1.10

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Flashed Stock vega 1.10

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Also swapped to the original memory card

Any help would be appreciated

Guest rebeldx

ok been using this rom 4 a couple of hours and have only got 2 issues

1: no default media player ...... had to download winamp 2 play mp3s (not a biggy really)

2: unable 2 lock screen

other than those little issues the rom is epic ...... LOVE the new boot animation, loving the opera n flash experience .... and it generally just feels more polished

think u devs deserve knighthoods :blink:

Well tried to install VC 1.7 and whilst i would love to say it is fantastic all I keep ending up with is the back light coming on but nothing else, so what am i doing wrong.

Here's what i have tried so far;

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Flashed Stock vega 1.10

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Flashed Stock vega 1.10

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Flashed Stock vega 1.10

Flashed Vegamoddedstock

Flashed vegacomb 1.7

Also swapped to the original memory card

Any help would be appreciated

wat rom r u currently using?

cos i dont think its something to do wit 1.7, i think its something to do wit ur vega :blink:

Guest nickj76
wat rom r u currently using?

cos i dont think its something to do wit 1.7, i think its something to do wit ur vega :blink:

have been using corvus5 which is great (before that i was using VC 1.4 which installed fine), but as part of installing 1.7 I installed VegaModdedStock which removed corvus5.

Guest MaxiP

Quick checkin....

Backed up (Nandriod), installed 1.10mod then Vegacomb 1.7. Working OK but have had 2 lockups that needed device reset; movies (MP4) not playing with Moboplayer or mVideoPlayer so decided to revert to Corvus5 backup

BUT when I try and restore, MD5 failure so can't restore !! Not sure if this is because the system / data partition size has changed as a result on 1.10MOD or if the files have become corrupted but it looks like I can't recover to Corvus5 backup that I did a few hours ago.

Can anyone (a) confirm it's because of the changed partition sizes and / or (:blink: advise how how I can ignore the MD5 error & restore.

TIA