Bootanimation / Splash Logo.

Guest solidchips

Guest jventura

Hi again,

just use this file (via clockwork) to revert everything on boot to stock. Technically, it just copies the splash green android and removes "/data/local/bootanimation.zip", which makes the phone revert to the stock boot animation.. Perfectly safe, I've tested everything myself on my ZTE Blade..

Thanks solidships for your zip files..

Enjoy..

João Ventura

jventura0.zip

Guest ShahinTehShiz

LOVE the assassins creed theme!

Could you perhaps make one (Animated would be preffered, if not then its fine) based on this:

Abstergo_Industries_Logo_by_MilanVend.png

(Called the abstergo industries logo)

Edited by ShahinTehShiz

Guest Mushroom_Lord

I have a feeling that this thread should just be used for bootanimation/splash image resources.

And because they are so easy to apply you hardly need my thread anymore ;)

Guest Dr.wOOx
Hi again,

just use this file (via clockwork) to revert everything on boot to stock. Technically, it just copies the splash green android and removes "/data/local/bootanimation.zip", which makes the phone revert to the stock boot animation.. Perfectly safe, I've tested everything myself on my ZTE Blade..

Thanks solidships for your zip files..

Enjoy..

João Ventura

Thank you very much, is just what you are looking for, so I have the power will follow Resturan splash images if necessary in case of sending the service technician.

A Greeting.

Guest Chris Banks
Hi,

this is very easy, so i've cooked my own boot animation based on the zip files by solidships.

It has the stock green android splash image and a boot animation based on "The Droids series by Dysgenic". Use it at your will..

Hint: Click the boot animation image (the one on the right) to see the animation..

Flashing jventura1 gives me a blue boot animation, rather than the shown green one. Any chance of getting a flashable file with the one shown?

Thanks

Guest idiotechnick

Hello mr solidchip. Does there anyway to remove splash?

Because i'm using your boot and splash but there still operator logo first. The sequence of my boot is like splash - Operator logo - animation.

I'm using the N880 Gen 2 witch is a CDMA version of blade. Before appyling your custom boot i get operator logo + animation.

So now i want to remove the splash thing... is there a way? because in my original bootanimation.zip there none splash.bmp

thx for ur attention :)

Guest solidchips

Hello mr solidchip. Does there anyway to remove splash?

Because i'm using your boot and splash but there still operator logo first. The sequence of my boot is like splash - Operator logo - animation.

I'm using the N880 Gen 2 witch is a CDMA version of blade. Before appyling your custom boot i get operator logo + animation.

So now i want to remove the splash thing... is there a way? because in my original bootanimation.zip there none splash.bmp

thx for ur attention :)

You can do it by flashing a stock splash image. AFAIK the operator logo you see is built into bootloader (boot.img) which can only be removed by editing the boot.img.

You can find stock splash images in this thread.

Hope this will help.