RedEye WiFi now available for Android [DISCOUNT]

Guest trevor432990

Guest trevor432990
This is very interesting for me as I been looking for a way to use my POV Mobii as a universal remote, and with lack of IR port on the tablet it seemed impossible.

Will your product work with the POV Mobii 10.1 (Prev known as Advent Vega)

If so, please contact me with details and I will order one up.

The RedEye Android app supports OS version 1.6 (Donut) and later, including 3.0 (Honeycomb). They have not yet tested v3.1. So it should work on the POV Mobii but you need an iOS device too. Will send you a private message with the offer details.

Edited by trevor432990

Guest trevor432990
Hi Trevor

I already have Red Eye Mini for iPhone 3GS. Will the Android app work with this

or do I need to purchase the Discounted item?

Oldbarzo

(Douglas)

I'm afraid the current Beta version won't work with the 'RedEye Mini' model according to Thinkflood because each phone manufacturer has different ways of handling the audio interface to their headphones socket apparently. They do hope to pull something together for the mini later in the year though so it might be worth setting up an RSS feed to the Thinkflood website so you get to hear about it as soon as it is released. :P

Guest trevor432990

Just to say that the special offer mentioned above will be ending soon so if there's anyone else interested do let me know by posting here. Thanks ! :D

Guest bhazzer
Just to say that the special offer mentioned above will be ending soon so if there's anyone else interested do let me know by posting here. Thanks ! :D

Could I have further details please of the offer? Thanks

Guest ezynow

Hi trevor,

just a few things:

1) did u pay import tax?

2) also how much was postage?

3) can this do the following like remember sequences of key presses

Select, down x2, enter, up x 10 times etc.

Cheers

Guest trevor432990
Hi trevor,

just a few things:

1) did u pay import tax?

2) also how much was postage?

3) can this do the following like remember sequences of key presses

Select, down x2, enter, up x 10 times etc.

Cheers

Hi ... your questions answered

1) No duty payable

2) Postage free

3) Yes it can remember sequences of presses (called commands) when you setup activities

• 2 months later...
Guest sythlord2001

IS the discount offer still going cause I am interested in this as I have been looking at it for a while but the price was putting me off. Could you pm me the details.

Thank you in advance

Guest trevor432990

IS the discount offer still going cause I am interested in this as I have been looking at it for a while but the price was putting me off. Could you pm me the details.

Thank you in advance

I will need to check if the folks at Thinkflood are willing to extend their offer for you. Give me a few days and I'll let you know one way or the other. Thanks. ;)

Guest trevor432990

Thanks for your interest guys I have sent you both private messages so when you reply I shall send you more information about the offer. ;)

Guest witnessmenow

I just watched the video, does it work by connecting to the redeye access point? So does that mean you cant be connected to the regular wifi at the same time? Seems kind of stupid if thats the case?

Guest trevor432990

I just watched the video, does it work by connecting to the redeye access point? So does that mean you cant be connected to the regular wifi at the same time? Seems kind of stupid if thats the case?

No you can access your normal wi-fi network at the same time no problem. <_<

• 2 weeks later...