Pictures taken with your SPV's

Guest dodgybob

Guest dodgybob

Hey... thought it might be nice if ppl posted cool pics posted with their SPV's... Ive found some that other ppl have posted on various other websites...heres a few... {doh} I can't add attatchments :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Admin?

Guest dodgybob

Oh I'll try this!

Taken with Nokia 7650 in London:

london.jpg

Taken with Orange SPV Med Res:

carspv1.jpg

Taken with Orange SPV High Res:

carspv2.jpg

Taken with Sharp GX-10 or sommin... don't quite remember model num!

carsharp1.jpg

Sorry if some of these pictures annoys anyone.. no harm meant!

I'd like to see pics from users all of the country and around the world :D

Guest dodgybob

well... im not too sure about attatchments but Ive figured out pic attatching... on the compose window there are a load of buttons below the "Subject" text input box... there at the end there is "img" when you click that this will happen:

%7Boption%7D

then you type in the URL of your image....

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.blah.com/blah.jpg

then you finish by pressing the "img" button agian adn you should get:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.blah.com/blah.jpg%7Boption%7D

... and bobs ya uncle... literally :D

Guest dodgybob
Nice one DB

8)  

P

Cool!

Well if you lot have a look at the Pictures in the above posts you will see that there is a stark contrast between the Nokia 7650, Sharp GX? and the Orange SPV... the SPV wins hands down in terms of Picture quality...!!! Nokia 7650 just sucks!! The reason being: If you have ever used a Nokia 7650 you would notice that when the Picture is about to be taken the sampling rate of the camera doubles... any slight motion and you will see blury images... plus... all the pics have a blue hue to them! and there is a "glass bottle affect" on it as well.. as you can see by the pic of London!

Well the Sharp fone even though its new and that... they havn't done anything too special.. its camera quality is not much to be desired!!

Ive seen the quality of the pics from a SE T68i camera... they are similar to the SPV but not as good in poorer conditions!

The general rule of thumb so far states that the "integrated" cameras are a 'NO NO :(' and the clip on cameras are a 'Yeahy! :)' - especially the SPV!

I hope this will aid ppl in buying the 7650! It aided me... Mine still hasnt come yet :cry: It will never come... knowing my luck!!! i ordered a Nokia 7650 went on all the forums downloaded all software... became moderator of forums... and then I was told that the shop was out of stock.. they were the cheapest.. I couldnt get it cheaper than that... They offered me the alternative of the SPV>.. read a few reviews and dived in for an order!! Should be here today... :D :( :( :cry: :cry: :x :x :twisted: :evil: i dunno... ill probably end up buying a fone next year... probably the SE P800... wait... let me guess thats not even gonna get here either isit!!! Damn fones... damn phone shops... ruining my life :cry: :cry:

Guest alanclose

I took the very boring pics of the view from my office.

The SPV produced far better pics but it is a complete pain - The gx-10 can take a pic in seconds - with the spv you have to attach the camera and then do all the other gubbins just to take a snap. A big mistake was not to include a camera pouch with the holder for the phone - I am sure the camera will get damaged very quickly if you are carrying it around in your pocket - if you keep it in the bubble wrap - by the time you get the whole thing ready to take a pic you will probably have already lost the spontaneous moment you are trying to capture

Guest Paul [MVP]

Totally agree about the camera pouch, right pain! Mine lives in the bubble wrap bag that the power adaptor convertor thing for non-cradle charging came in.

Incidentally, attachements are now ENABLED!

P

• 3 years later...