[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest dafreaking
Use this program to manually create an ext3 partition yourself.

I've used the same program to manually create an EXT3 partition as I had the same error. However S2E still doesn't recognize the partition.

16 Gb Card

First Partition FAT32 Primary

Second EXT3 Primary (1.01GB)

What am I doing wrong?

Guest Paluszek20

Hi i have some suggestion, maby in next build of Cyanogenmod Green author can replace android 2.3.4 dialer witch dialerone.

Guest Carbonize
Hi i have some suggestion, maby in next build of Cyanogenmod Green author can replace android 2.3.4 dialer witch dialerone.

I'd sooner he didn't. If you want to use Dialer One just install it yourself.

Guest okornel

Hi. Having problems with market. When trying to download an app, there's no progress - stuck at starting download. Also it often crashes (force close). I've tried to re-install the market, but there's the same problem. I'm using the normal V5 release.

Guest k0zmic
I'd sooner he didn't. If you want to use Dialer One just install it yourself.

+1, it's not as if it's hard to install either.

Hi. Having problems with market. When trying to download an app, there's no progress - stuck at starting download. Also it often crashes (force close). I've tried to re-install the market, but there's the same problem. I'm using the normal V5 release.

Have you tried to go into Manage apps > All > Market > Clear data/Cache?

Guest globetrance

I found the following problems in V5 : When i'm playing NFS SHift (with accelerometer) the screen goes off after the time set in settings. Sometimes when i am trying to activate mobile data internet connection nothing happens and i have to restart the phone to launch it .

I've used the same program to manually create an EXT3 partition as I had the same error. However S2E still doesn't recognize the partition.

16 Gb Card

What am I doing wrong?

I fixed the problem by making use of the program. See for a tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyO6DOS1leQ. But it's really easy. I think the problem is that you don't make a lunix swap partition. Good luck

I updated to V5 and still get random restarts quite often when using google maps/navigation. Is there a fix, or will this be fixed soon? Otherwise, 2.2 might be of more use if the phone is used for navigation.

Guest Psyloid

Battery circle mod is now a fact; download the zip attached in the first post (circle.zip), install with clockwork and enjoy the circle :)

NB: it also makes the drop down for statusbar transparent.

needless to say that this will be included in V6 (for which i have no date yet, but probably end of the week as nightlies are getting stable again)

Guest Kekes
Tried the same. Made the SWAP partition too. Tried EXT2 and EXT3. No luck so far :)

EXT was 1024 MB

Linux Swap 64 MB

I had only sucess this way:

Created the ext and the swap with Clockwork

It cant recognize

Then use Ubuntu Live CD for example, and use Gparted (i supose you know how to use it)

Convert the partition from ext2 to ext4

Using Clockwork mount ext-sd

Boot Android and it recognized it just fine...

I have a 512mb partition with 64 swap running just fine.

Guest dafreaking
I had only sucess this way:

Created the ext and the swap with Clockwork

Clockwork cannot partition my SD. Gonna try EXT4 using partition wizard.

Guest robinhud2010

16 Gb Card

What am I doing wrong?

Well, I created both fat32 and ext3 partitions as primary partitions without any swap and it's woking fine for me and it seems for others as well...

Maybe your sdcard is not supported. Some 16gb cards are known to cause problems on the blade. U could try partitioning another sd card using clockwork. Maybe that way we'll know whether the sdcard or clockwork is the problem.

Edited by robinhud2010

Guest wishmasterf
I've installed circle.zip and my drop down for statusbar turned transparent but I cant find the battery circle?

I think u dont use default battery symbol. Do you have activate percentage in cyanogenmod-setting? if so disable it. settings -> cyanogenmod -> Userinterface - > statusbar -> Battery-Percentage (translated from german. i hope i translate well, but think i have done a word by word translation from german)

Guest wishmasterf
waiting for fm for v6. or at least 7.1 stable

FM seems to work well in cm7. would be great to get a new version with fm radio support.

Guest mkay112
I think u dont use default battery symbol. Do you have activate percentage in cyanogenmod-setting? if so disable it. settings -> cyanogenmod -> Userinterface - > statusbar -> Battery-Percentage (translated from german. i hope i translate well, but think i have done a word by word translation from german)

Thanks, it worked (I had the battery symbol in percentage).

Guest rwalton159

Reinstalled this rom and added the wi-fi fix and gps.

Now have issue with the graphics on co-pilot and google navigation. Anyone else have this?

Now working fine :)

Edited by rwalton159

Guest Psyloid
FM seems to work well in cm7. would be great to get a new version with fm radio support.

There are still some issues thats holding me back

Guest rxexdxbxaxnxd

Liking this ROM a lot. had to have the circle battery indicator tho...

When you build it into v6, could you make sure it's the correct shade of green? ;-)