[ROM-FROYO] Sense ports for our Liquid

Guest gnufabio

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AcerFerrari

Any news yet?

btw if Gunfabio can could you please fix the 3MP camera for ATS? Also, could you make the stock camera for Desire Sense working?

Guest gnufabio

Any news yet?

btw if Gunfabio can could you please fix the 3MP camera for ATS? Also, could you make the stock camera for Desire Sense working?

I'm busy this week, the next week i will release the final versions of the CM6 and sense roms. Sorry for the delay.

Guest AcerFerrari

I'm busy this week, the next week i will release the final versions of the CM6 and sense roms. Sorry for the delay.

All issues fixed?

Guest ycz820113

Good news here, maybe the leds are fixed for the desire hd rom. Hope that new releases will come in the next week

Very good, but I hope you can repair the Chinese language, it will be very good...

AuraxTSense 8.4, Chinese language work normal...

Guest cole19xx

hey awesome work!

I just have one issue fairly major, it is not reading my sim card so the rom to me is useless. Any suggestions?

Guest cole19xx

hey awesome work!

I just have one issue fairly major, it is not reading my sim card so the rom to me is useless. Any suggestions?

Guest Syfox

hey awesome work!

This happens to me too using the desire rom. I don't get any service (says "No SIM Card" or something like that)....

Guest cole19xx

Yep that is what I get it tells me no service. It sucks because I like the ROM and the sense-D's wifi problem is to much of an issue for me

This happens to me too using the desire rom. I don't get any service (says "No SIM Card" or something like that)....

Guest Dario93

just read

^^

Hi there! After disappearing for some time,I'm here again. And with good news :) There's a good chance you'll get Sense 2.1 before the weekend! :lol:

Guest fischschneehase

Hi there! After disappearing for some time,I'm here again. And with good news :) There's a good chance you'll get Sense 2.1 before the weekend! :lol:

great:)