HOw to Configure VPN

Guest fudimflah

Guest Raigomaru

I've entered vpn options with the help of 5 VPN app. But i couldn't connect to any vpn. I dunno what's the problem. Maybe it is not working at all on this phone.

Guest spyb0y
hi. anyone knows how to configure a VPN?

regards

in /system/app there is an application called VpnServices.apk but i don`t know where to acces it. I guess the phone can manage VPNs if it has this application.

Guest abgar

Excuse me: does any1 in this topic know: what is VPN ? What is VPN server and it's address ? Network services available through VPN ? Reading the topic I feel, that no one has any idea.

Edited by abgar

Guest abgar
yes i know. why?

If You know then why this question ? What is the problem precisely ?

hi. anyone knows how to configure a VPN?

regards

EDIT: OK. I understood Your problem. Missing setting for VPN. Have You tried any VPN settings widget from the market ? Seems that engine for VPN is present but LG missed to give access to settings.

Edited by abgar

Guest mmisep

abgar, the problem is that there is no "VPN Settings" menu on the phone...And even after installing the app mentioned before and configuring a VPN connection people can't connect...

Guest abgar
.And even after installing the app mentioned before and configuring a VPN connection people can't connect...

I installed "5VPN" widget from market and got access to VPN settings through it with no problems. Is Your phone rooted ? Mine is.

And I connected to my company VPN server.

Edited by abgar

Guest mmisep
I installed "5VPN" widget from market and got access to VPN settings through it with no problems. Is Your phone rooted ? Mine is.

And I connected to my company VPN server.

He also can get the settings screen, but after configuring the VPN still can't connect... And with the right configuration...