[ROM] By RexChun 2.3.4 Radio Fix

Guest Archer_cn

Guest mladenovic73

Please can you give another link becouse i cant dload from this link,it is to slow.

This link now need a password,please help

Guest mladenovic73

b06 is no good.

anyway, here's B07

Download it HERE

Forum discussion over HERE

Same thing,looking for a pass,please transfer to mediafire od something else.Thanx

Guest Racerboy

Same thing,looking for a pass,please transfer to mediafire od something else.Thanx

Keep tryin it, it does work without password, clear your cookies etc

@ DJ Fluminee thx for B07, its fixed my rotation/tilt prob and contacts are showing properly aswell :)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Dj Fluminee

Keep tryin it, it does work without password, clear your cookies etc

@ DJ Fluminee thx for B07, its fixed my rotation/tilt prob and contacts are showing properly aswell :)

don't thank me..all credits go to the guy from malshenzu that made this rom.

the screen is still buggy for me so i'll go back to my backup of b02

Guest Racerboy

don't thank me..all credits go to the guy from malshenzu that made this rom.

the screen is still buggy for me so i'll go back to my backup of b02

ya lol, I meant for the link but you know what i mean ;), rom is good for me, calibration is great, no errors or not working apps, battery is good aswell (been playing lots on music on it and did`nt waste battery that much at all), B03,B04,B05,B07 all good calibration, B07 has corrected some issues i had on previous update roms.............The stock rom i had on my phone prior to putting ANY custom roms on was bad for battery usage soooo to get a better custom rom all together that prolongs battery usage is great.......

Guest equiliym

b06 is no good.

anyway, here's B07

Download it HERE

Forum discussion over HERE

is it just me or is the download waaaay slow? :o bah rly wanted to try it but if it keeps getting 2kbps ill have to wait a week till i go home >.< so, is B07 better than B02? or should i just keep waiting? :)

Guest Dj Fluminee

is it just me or is the download waaaay slow? :o bah rly wanted to try it but if it keeps getting 2kbps ill have to wait a week till i go home >.< so, is B07 better than B02? or should i just keep waiting? :)

b07 is the same with b06..same kernel. the only thing that's fixed is the g-sensor which looks like it was faulty in b06.

what we call b02 was released by another user that's why is different:P

Guest equiliym

b07 is the same with b06..same kernel. the only thing that's fixed is the g-sensor which looks like it was faulty in b06.

what we call b02 was released by another user that's why is different:P

oh wow, no wonder.. yeah i saw the other topic for B02, ill just hope that new update will come with B02 kernel :P

Guest spmaurya

Just Installed B08 on my XCD28 and found even after changing the language to English, the menus still display mandarin language and also the email is missing (for exchange sever) and the home screen has a stuck message icon and organiser

Guest Dj Fluminee

Just Installed B08 on my XCD28 and found even after changing the language to English, the menus still display mandarin language and also the email is missing (for exchange sever) and the home screen has a stuck message icon and organiser

yeah..yo have to modify build.prop and change language to english..for the stuck home screen hit the menu key (while on homescreen) -> more -> unlock desktop.

what about typing? can you type with this rom?

Guest Dj Fluminee

i found a great rom while browsing on malshenzu. i downloaded it yesterday and tested today so i lost the origina forum post but i have the download page..it's very fast and everything works great for me, even screen calibration.

you can download it HERE .

Guest mladenovic73

i found a great rom while browsing on malshenzu. i downloaded it yesterday and tested today so i lost the origina forum post but i have the download page..it's very fast and everything works great for me, even screen calibration.

Can you tell me something about that rom?How about kernel an is it nightly cm7 or something alse.Thanx.

Guest Dj Fluminee

Can you tell me something about that rom?How about kernel an is it nightly cm7 or something alse.Thanx.

yeah..it's cm7 nightly and the kernel it's not tigtex's. also has new font, that i personally like it more than the original. don't forget to edit build.prop before flashing

Edited by Dj Fluminee

Guest mladenovic73

yeah..it's cm7 nightly and the kernel it's not tigtex's. also has new font, that i personally like it more than the original. don't forget to edit build.prop before flashing

How can i put that font to my nigtly by tigtex?Is there a chance after instaling rom?

Guest Dj Fluminee

How can i put that font to my nigtly by tigtex?Is there a chance after instaling rom?

replacing "droidsans.ttf" and "droidsans-bold.ttf" located in system\fonts should work..not tested

Guest Jésus Alberto

I´ve installed that rom but it does not start, the animation My Iphone appears and disappears in such a loop and I have to hard reset the phone.

Guest Dj Fluminee

I´ve installed that rom but it does not start, the animation My Iphone appears and disappears in such a loop and I have to hard reset the phone.

that's weird..everything works great here and it's so fast :D

Guest spmaurya

yeah..yo have to modify build.prop and change language to english..for the stuck home screen hit the menu key (while on homescreen) -> more -> unlock desktop.

what about typing? can you type with this rom?

Yes able to type with the ROM...

Now experimenting with the other version of ROMS ;)

Guest Jésus Alberto

I managed to put it to work, it´s fast but it´s limited, the browser does not let to access sites as 4shared, megaupload and others of same kind. I´ve installed morelocale but it changes almost nothing, the market stays as chinese, the language changes just a little. It´s a good rom but it´s better for chinese ones.

Guest Dj Fluminee

I managed to put it to work, it´s fast but it´s limited, the browser does not let to access sites as 4shared, megaupload and others of same kind. I´ve installed morelocale but it changes almost nothing, the market stays as chinese, the language changes just a little. It´s a good rom but it´s better for chinese ones.

you have to change build.prop. the default browser sucks, but i use dolphin and works great on all sites. there are two markets (default market and go market) go market and root explorer are in chinese but you can uninstall them with "root uninstaller" (free on the market). for me it's the best so far; i get around 87 mb of ram free all the time, and the battery life: excelent. working hard on it (yahoo messenger, skype, whats app, browsing) and i still have 70 percent since yesterday.

Guest Jésus Alberto

Just help how to edit build.prop, I´ve viewed the file´s contents but I´m not sure what I can modify.

you have to change build.prop. the default browser sucks, but i use dolphin and works great on all sites. there are two markets (default market and go market) go market and root explorer are in chinese but you can uninstall them with "root uninstaller" (free on the market). for me it's the best so far; i get around 87 mb of ram free all the time, and the battery life: excelent. working hard on it (yahoo messenger, skype, whats app, browsing) and i still have 70 percent since yesterday.