[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest bluzes
Will start releasing the update for you supporters right now. Please have some patience it is a hell of a job my pm box is exploding :)

NICE!!!!

Guest McBing

Well I still hope to see the update uploaded for everyone!

Haters will always hate, so just ignore them!

I really hope this ROM isn't the last thing the X10 Community hears/sees/reads from you.

Guest xerex.exe
Well I still hope to see the update uploaded for everyone!

Haters will always hate, so just ignore them!

I really hope this ROM isn't the last thing the X10 Community hears/sees/reads from you.

hope it too.

the haters can hate and don´t use trips rom.

but i hope he give us lovers the rom.

Guest toonman34
hope it too.

the haters can hate and don´t use trips rom.

but i hope he give us lovers the rom.

we will have to see, Trip did say it wasnt just donators getting the link but lovers to, and haters would never get it

Guest vatis
Will start releasing the update for you supporters right now. Please have some patience it is a hell of a job my pm box is exploding :)

Dear Trip ,

I dont know if you will finally take a new x10 or not but i just want to say a big thank you for all you done for us and for our x10.

We all know that you worked on your free time on your x10 projects and believe me this endless hours are not wasted because you was giving us a hope for our phone when SE abandoned us and we had something to look forward to it with almost daily updates.

Well ... THANK YOU CODING GOD !

Guest rederik79
Dear Trip ,

I dont know if you will finally take a new x10 or not but i just want to say a big thank you for all you done for us and for our x10.

We all know that you worked on your free time on your x10 projects and believe me this endless hours are not wasted because you was giving us a hope for our phone when SE abandoned us and we had something to look forward to it with almost daily updates.

Well ... THANK YOU CODING GOD !

Same for me

Guest PlayGunsta

Trip, your fanbase is growing :)

413 User(s) are reading this topic (299 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

114 Members: Eugene1991, PlayGunsta, khnshkr, dan00, st0nec01d, Cifer, Evynnstarr, niezamema, wsp9825, blior32017, MarkoOo, sjondenon, ripp2003, bluzes, rederik79, frankie_fish, dexavi, akila87, FunnyBot, psharifi.3746, PeterRock, xionation, Icywat3r, KillerHakan, pngface, VO7T, Albuster, SEMPITERNAL, sankaran, kosa11, vatis, xerex.exe, mayank.1love, czw2002cn, J83R, kanchigo, danyy1973, erwinwijaya, Potti, [email protected], imdeone, Peddy6, ali honarvar, kalogerisan, LegibleEel, Surpriser, wILDbIT, tawcw, jpminou, Linktodevil, twerg, SAM KOH, tevez006, Ronald_Veen, poelier, marcjuh2811, Moritd, ali_crown, echomac, Zsaka, AndroiKo, ErraticTomTom, wawel, Smilez:), kolid, CausalVisitor, andrew82, McBing, sathurnn, xlmohi, stanzzzzz, Zocker Tko, shinji.k.721, minki, diimaan, casho, Oodie, xoty, X10Lover, ceskius, RoNaLD90, Txambre, mhxjack, motorsportgod, M.A.Zahedi, dashkura, iggy2, amus76, GigaBro, fr3nlysmil3, ID10T, cikomiko, Deniz.S, cubusil, erenz1202, eho, atintan, Adriaantje, MiropeG, Siddiqui, Ben910410, My_Immortal, milad ahmadi, OrsoBear, adusumilli, Anant Shrivastava, Mrbonglong, vpctoday, AnujB, James Sean, doppy, Zax10, mrgeggi, SirJohnFalstaff

Guest czw2002cn

114 Members: Eugene1991, PlayGunsta, khnshkr, dan00, st0nec01d, Cifer, Evynnstarr, niezamema, wsp9825, blior32017, MarkoOo, sjondenon, ripp2003, bluzes, rederik79, frankie_fish, dexavi, akila87, FunnyBot, psharifi.3746, PeterRock, xionation, Icywat3r, KillerHakan, pngface, VO7T, Albuster, SEMPITERNAL, sankaran, kosa11, vatis, xerex.exe, mayank.1love, czw2002cn, J83R, kanchigo, danyy1973, erwinwijaya, Potti, [email protected], imdeone, Peddy6, ali honarvar, kalogerisan, LegibleEel, Surpriser, wILDbIT, tawcw, jpminou, Linktodevil, twerg, SAM KOH, tevez006, Ronald_Veen, poelier, marcjuh2811, Moritd, ali_crown, echomac, Zsaka, AndroiKo, ErraticTomTom, wawel, Smilez:), kolid, CausalVisitor, andrew82, McBing, sathurnn, xlmohi, stanzzzzz, Zocker Tko, shinji.k.721, minki, diimaan, casho, Oodie, xoty, X10Lover, ceskius, RoNaLD90, Txambre, mhxjack, motorsportgod, M.A.Zahedi, dashkura, iggy2, amus76, GigaBro, fr3nlysmil3, ID10T, cikomiko, Deniz.S, cubusil, erenz1202, eho, atintan, Adriaantje, MiropeG, Siddiqui, Ben910410, My_Immortal, milad ahmadi, OrsoBear, adusumilli, Anant Shrivastava, Mrbonglong, vpctoday, AnujB, James Sean, doppy, Zax10, mrgeggi, SirJohnFalstaff

proud to be one of them

Guest xerex.exe

here am i^^

Guest mayank.1love
whos flashing first

i am all ready

backed up apps and sms

and ready with the usb cable in my one hand and my xperia on another :)