[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest andddy
So why trip to redesign the camera. And what is the difference with the previous version?

hes probably just prepared it for when the official gb is released,does look good tbf will be trying this rom for suuure, i think there will be abit ofa suprise with the camera maybe its got abit better but dont think it will be fully working,buuut ya never know right :)

Guest Zabihjan
You are right man !

TRiP How do you think about to port MIUI Massaging App On this Rom ? I Really Love UpComing massage of MIUI

X10 Belongs to yo TRiP :)

Trip, since this is 2.3.3, could you please implement the miui gingerbread statuss bar into this rom please?

Thank you

Guest momen.helal
hes probably just prepared it for when the official gb is released,does look good tbf will be trying this rom for suuure, i think there will be abit ofa suprise with the camera maybe its got abit better but dont think it will be fully working,buuut ya never know right B)

\

plz trip fully arabic support for broswer and gmail

u are the best ever seen in customs roms :)

Guest l0tech
First impresion....

For all ya teasers lovers... this includes a teaser somewhere about the number of screenshots upcoming.. :)

Right, wild guess here but new camera design + your hint which = 8 (screenshots). 8MP camera?!

Guest polycentric
will z's latest kernel work/or included? 10Q

I thought z's new kernel can work in it.perhaps because it is with baseband 54+. :)

Guest Ferrum Master

Almost spilled coffee over my P990.

At last my favorite. But I am currently playing with the modded zkernel. It gives very good results, and as it seen the screenshots you are still using stock SEMC kernel. Any dirty details about that? And most important thing... BRAVIA engine?? B)

I'll smoke one sweet leaf for your health Trip... :)

Edited by Ferrum Master

Guest skorvy

i put my x10 to charger now, they need to be prepared for new gb 2.3.3, and to test them,, but i bealive that everything working on this version so,,,..., trips rom are been always the best.

Guest BigD18t

This is from official x10 2.3.3 rom then ? as the way i read it, you say from official x10 gingerbread.

Edited by BigD18t

Guest amus76
Niiceee B) My favorite ROM is back :)

Me too!

I was on Iris for a long time...and yesterday flashed your TW007...I think just for one day :D

Sorry, your rom is reaaaaaally good especially battery life, but TripNArc stills my fav one !

Edited by amus76

Guest czw2002cn

wil this rom support baseband52?? my usb data connection is already broken! and i am stuck at bb52, is it possible to use baseband patch over xrec.?? Trip, pls save those people who stuck at baseband 49 and 52!

Guest M.A.Zahedi
wil this rom support baseband52?? my usb data connection is already broken! and i am stuck at bb52, is it possible to use baseband patch over xrec.?? Trip, pls save those people who stuck at baseband 49 and 52!

Why use bb52 when you have bb67. Dont you know how to flash bb67 yet?

Guest czw2002cn

of course,i know how to flash bb67,but my usb port is already broken while i am using the bb52 with xkernel3.52, the USB cant detected by the pc!! so i am stuck with bb52 now

Guest ZTE_Blade

He said his microusb port is broken, so he can't flash different versions using flashtool.

Guest Evynnstarr
Let use Trip kernel first..n then we compare with Z kernel..

Why compare ?

Trip's kernel will be derived from Z's kernel.