[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Abrar bHaI
Wonder what is this then. :)

you can do nothing but just blaming people...

women were responsible for wars in past...

they are like gasoline in fire.... B)

Guest Abrar bHaI
Wonder what is this then. :)

you can do nothing but just blaming people...

women were responsible for wars in past...

they are like gasoline in fire.... B)

Guest Evynnstarr
@Evynnstarr

your input is like wiping before going pooh!!!

You stay out of it. Im talking to trip and I would like it if puny minded folks like you don't butt in.

Guest ID10T
You stay out of it. Im talking to trip and I would like it if puny minded folks like you don't butt in.

instead of being hater, you should be whinner!!!

Guest PlayGunsta
lol you have even quoted the message :) B) :D ;) the 3rd message start reading! stated again that the rome before breaktrough is ready ;) you really make fun of yourself

i'll have to ignore your messages they add nothing

Can I test rom ^^? I have nothing to do, and my 3G still don't work with vodafone GOD DAMN! Maybe on other ROM it work.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Preparing and uploading the rom now. +1000 for the real supporters! Donations are not required for getting an update! All who said its not true will never get it! Need to learn that i did this for fun :)

Guest Abrar bHaI

this cat is angry...ha ha ha ha

jangli bille( angery cat)

Evynnstarr

Guest ID10T
Preparing and uploading the rom now. +1000 for the real supporters! Donations are not required for getting an update! All who said its not true will never get it! Need to learn that i did this for fun :)

hoorayy for boobies!!!

Guest Evynnstarr

Cool, I want the update B)

Guest ripp2003

Hi trip, could you tell us what have you tested before your x10 died ?

What about the camera and camcoder ?

After posted on xda, I think this is really strange, you post a release but no link,so people are completely mad and finally, you said your x10 is broken :)

Right now, I'm completely mad lol

You're a good developper, you make good roms so,

I'll donate right now ;-)

5$ - 48739343KU781123K

Guest TripNRaVeR
Can I test rom ^^? I have nothing to do, and my 3G still don't work with vodafone GOD DAMN! Maybe on other ROM it work.

Serously??? I had the same error the last week LOL it was crashing my mind what this is. It was not me after all

Guest xerex.exe

your a hero ... you know?^^

Guest toonman34

So how will the believers get the update will it be password protected

Guest czw2002cn

WOW!!!!!!

Trip, thank you very much even it is 100% tested, TRIPfans gonna test it for you!

Guest fr3nlysmil3
Cool, I want the update :)

heheheheheh i know if you didn't like trip(i mean like his work), you wouldn't have followed him here

hope you get the update first

cheers

Guest Bjarte

Sent you a PM, Trip :)

Edit: didn't see your post about no donations needed, and it doesn't matter.. You deserve it, man.. B)

Edited by Bjarte

Guest meipramuji
Preparing and uploading the rom now. +1000 for the real supporters! Donations are not required for getting an update! All who said its not true will never get it! Need to learn that i did this for fun :D

Thanks,

Lol, I send it even before your x10 broken :) B)

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1JP36567AD774534A)

Guest PlayGunsta
Serously??? I had the same error the last week LOL it was crashing my mind what this is. It was not me after all

I'm freaking out of mind. I want to throw that damn simcard + phone away!

Guest TripNRaVeR
haha i didnt know trolls need update too! :D

Lol I just hope that evyn did not posted that really B) You kiddin' me right?

Think we all agree that evyn was only here to flame at me, otherwise feel free to prove me wrong. :)

Guest Bon_JoZi

hey there folks

u guys all were cheering trip on, and now that his phone is buggered, u guys all of a sudden drop him like a rock.

He has worked many hours, for us, out of his own time. give the guy a break. he doesnt owe us anything, we all owe him.

Trip, thanx for all you have done! If you eventually do get the rom out, then AWESOME!! but if not, no worries..

Will still follow any work you do.

i have not seen anyone else using your stuff on their x10's here where i live. so i have a unique phone no matter what!!

Jose

Guest Ronald_Veen

Thats great, refreshing once an hour to see the update!

Dutch: Goed bezig Trip, je roms maken de X10 een beter product jammer dat het langzamer hand gaat stoppen. mvg, Ronald