[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Surpriser

I am switched to your MIUI froyo ROM for less than 1 week and because its best rom that i tested till now its really difficult for me to leave it even for Official Gingerbread from SE but for your Gingerbread ROM i will try to leave it and test your GB ROM. Really thanks for it and really thanks for all your hard works!

Guest toonman34
i am all ready

backed up apps and sms

and ready with the usb cable in my one hand and my xperia on another :)

and heart pounding incase of a brick

Guest ali honarvar
whos flashing first

If Trip Let Me I Will :X

I Love To stay here For All Of my time

Trip Fans Are So Good But Now I'm Sad Because it will Finished if Trip leaves us :)

Guest PeterRock
Trip, your fanbase is growing :)

413 User(s) are reading this topic (299 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

114 Members: Eugene1991, PlayGunsta, khnshkr, dan00, st0nec01d, Cifer, Evynnstarr, niezamema, wsp9825, blior32017, MarkoOo, sjondenon, ripp2003, bluzes, rederik79, frankie_fish, dexavi, akila87, FunnyBot, psharifi.3746, PeterRock, xionation, Icywat3r, KillerHakan, pngface, VO7T, Albuster, SEMPITERNAL, sankaran, kosa11, vatis, xerex.exe, mayank.1love, czw2002cn, J83R, kanchigo, danyy1973, erwinwijaya, Potti, [email protected], imdeone, Peddy6, ali honarvar, kalogerisan, LegibleEel, Surpriser, wILDbIT, tawcw, jpminou, Linktodevil, twerg, SAM KOH, tevez006, Ronald_Veen, poelier, marcjuh2811, Moritd, ali_crown, echomac, Zsaka, AndroiKo, ErraticTomTom, wawel, Smilez:), kolid, CausalVisitor, andrew82, McBing, sathurnn, xlmohi, stanzzzzz, Zocker Tko, shinji.k.721, minki, diimaan, casho, Oodie, xoty, X10Lover, ceskius, RoNaLD90, Txambre, mhxjack, motorsportgod, M.A.Zahedi, dashkura, iggy2, amus76, GigaBro, fr3nlysmil3, ID10T, cikomiko, Deniz.S, cubusil, erenz1202, eho, atintan, Adriaantje, MiropeG, Siddiqui, Ben910410, My_Immortal, milad ahmadi, OrsoBear, adusumilli, Anant Shrivastava, Mrbonglong, vpctoday, AnujB, James Sean, doppy, Zax10, mrgeggi, SirJohnFalstaff

2 days on line in this thread! LOL

I love my TripMIUI Iris Froyo 1.7 but this Arc ROM really caught my attention. ^^

Guest Zabihjan

I love my TripMIUI Iris Froyo 1.7 but this Arc ROM really caught my attention. ^^

hopefully i can report tomorrow....

i am just going to work

Guest ErraticTomTom

I don’t understand how anyone can criticise the work that Trip (or other Devs for that matter) does or why some people feel the need to question when someone is telling the truth or not. Trip (I presume) does his development to improve his own device and kindly shares his cooking with all of us, people that slate people like Trip should keep their thoughts to themselves or people like Trip won’t bother to share what they do at all... Also if you don’t like something why not give up hours of your own time and make a ROM/Tweak/Theme/Mod yourself.

Trip – Sorry your phone is now ready for the bin and thank you for all your hard work to date, it’s criticised by some but loved by far many more.

Guest rederik79

Trip release the ROM just on PM?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Please stop replying to my messages! :) I need to get my inbox a little free we all know what happened last time. Say your thanks here in the topic if you like.. Oh and please go on with discussing the rom here this topic needs to be going. I'm selecting persons for testing later versions but they really need to WANT IT without phone its useless to have testers who dont have some time for it. You can pm me later if you want NOT NOW lol B)

HAVE FUN WITH THE UPDATE AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT THE PAST MONTHS, OH YES I REALLY APPRICIATE THAT!

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest RoNaLD90
De viaje, su base de fans crece 413 usuario (s) están leyendo este tema (299 Invitados y 0 Usuarios Anónimos) 114 Miembros: Eugene1991, PlayGunsta, khnshkr, dan00, st0nec01d, Cifer, Evynnstarr, niezamema, wsp9825, blior32017, MarkoOo, sjondenon, ripp2003, bluzes, rederik79, frankie_fish, dexavi, akila87, FunnyBot, psharifi.3746, PeterRock, xionation, Icywat3r, KillerHakan, pngface, VO7T, Albuster, sempiterna, Sankaran, kosa11, Vatis, xerex.exe, mayank.1love, czw2002cn, J83R, kanchigo, danyy1973, erwinwijaya, Potti, [email protected] , imdeone, Peddy6, ali honarvar, kalogerisan, LegibleEel, Surpriser, WildBit, tawcw, jpminou, Linktodevil, twerg, SAM KOH, tevez006, Ronald_Veen, poelier, marcjuh2811, Moritd, ali_crown, echomac, Zsaka, AndroiKo, ErraticTomTom, Wawel, Smilez:), kolid, CausalVisitor, andrew82, McBing, sathurnn, xlmohi, stanzzzzz, Zocker Tko, shinji.k.721, Minki, diimaan, casho, Oodie, xoty , X10Lover, ceskius, RoNaLD90, Txambre, mhxjack, motorsportgod, MAZahedi, dashkura, iggy2, amus76, GigaBro, fr3nlysmil3, ID10T, cikomiko, Deniz.S, cubusil, erenz1202, eho, atintan, Adriaantje, MiropeG, Siddiqui, Ben910410, My_Immortal , Milad Ahmadi, orsobear, adusumilli, Shrivastava Anant, Mrbonglong, vpctoday, AnujB, Sean James, doppy, Zax10, mrgeggi, SirJohnFalstaff

Here I am :)