ADB in recovery

Guest antonio1475

Guest antonio1475

HI, I have ClockWorkMod 3.2.0.0 (the only one I think) recovery, but I can't get adb working in it. I can't mount sdcard or usb storage neither in recovery.

Adb, sdcard and usb storage work perfect when using the android system. It won't work in recovery.

Am I alone in this or you have the same issue?

Thank you.

Guest netbios2k3

this functions are not working in cwm for the Black... the same with ext4 support...is implemented but not activated right now.

i like to compile cwm self,but with my connection it need too much time to download the sources :)

Guest antonio1475
this functions are not working in cwm for the Black... the same with ext4 support...is implemented but not activated right now.

i like to compile cwm self,but with my connection it need too much time to download the sources B)

OK thanks. Yesterday I decided to unroot and restore stock V11B firmware because with root I experienced bad touchscreen response (maybe was a usb debugging thing, I'm not sure) and wasn't able to write properly with keyboard. Now it works perfect, so until there are custom ROMs, I think I will stay unrooted and without recovery because it is not very useful right now without ROMs and I am unable to customize it (framework-res.apk and others) because of the adb in recovery...

:)

Guest netbios2k3

hmm ive some Problems with compiling kernels on my Ubuntu... if i try the Cyanogenmod-Kernel i get some errors,1 of them i can`t solve,

on Stock Kernel, i get a Permission error :)

Guest spyb0y
hmm ive some Problems with compiling kernels on my Ubuntu... if i try the Cyanogenmod-Kernel i get some errors,1 of them i can`t solve,

on Stock Kernel, i get a Permission error :rolleyes:

maybe you want to look here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/365...p-template.html . I think i manage to understand what are they doing and it seems logical but not sure if it will work on *any* ROM as they say....hmmmm it will be interesting to try, but without a keycomb to enter recovery I`m afraid to brick my phone again :)

Guest netbios2k3

ive sucessfully compiled the Kernel from LG-Source, but the rom self won`t work, kernel with some cpu-settings and cifs works.

Guest spyb0y
ive sucessfully compiled the Kernel from LG-Source, but the rom self won`t work, kernel with some cpu-settings and cifs works.

sooo upload the kernel so we can flash it if you don`t mind :) I`d like to try it seriously.